Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A hopeless case (Open)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A hopeless case (Open)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A hopeless case (Open)

Post by Violet Snape Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Violet laughed softly and shook her head when she noticed how her wink seemed to have thrown him off-guard. "Sorry, Vincent, I did not want to make you uncomfortable. I wasn't trying to hit on you or anything, though I'd really like us to be friends, if you want to as well. Friends are rare in these days, but all the more important." she explained her actions to him. So shortly after James' death, Violet wasn't really interested in any other guy in that way.

When Sophia returned to them, Violet just shrugged her off and shook her head. "No ... I just blew of the handle. I usually have better control over my emotions than that. We're different people. You let your emotions out quite openly, I use to lock them up. I have to accept that people are different." she said, much more calmly now that Harry and Vincent had talked some sense into her. "So ... sorry for freaking out at you like that. Won't happen again." Violet managed to get out. Slytherins really were not the best at apologizing, but at least, she had tried her best.

Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:19 pm

"No no, I was just... surprised, is all. People usually aren't that comfortable around me. I'd really appreciate a friend. I don't seem to have too many, as it stands. Romance isn't a top priority at the moment," he laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. It was an odd habit of his, but he rarely noticed it. His hands went to his pockets as the girls worked out their differences though, proving to be just as much a relief for him as it was for them. Or as it seemed to be for them, at any rate.

Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Sophia nodded, "Yeah i get that." She then looked down at her shoes and up at Vincent. Had he always had those little gold flecks in his eyes. She then looked back down and cleared her throat nervously, "I better get to the great hall. Dont wanna be late for dinner." She then went to exit the library again. She turned when she reached the door and gave Vincent a little wave goodbye
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:33 pm

"That's good, romance is pretty much the last thing on my mind as well right now." Violet agreed, laughing along with him. It was good to know that there were still some guys that did not just think with their dick and she appreciated friends more than lovers. "Friends then?" she asked and held out her hand to him with a cheeky grin.

Violet had no difficulty recognizing Sophia's behaviour and she chuckled softly. "She has a crush on you, you know?" she whispered to Vincent as soon as the Hufflepuff girl had left. It was kind of adorable the way she was acting, Vio thought amused.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:11 pm

"Friends," Vincent agreed, shaking her hand firmly, at least until she made the second comment. "She what now?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Violet just chuckled and shook her head. "Nevermind, you will find out soon enough, I'm sure." she told him with an easy grin. She was quite sure that Sophia was not as shy as she pretended to be an make her move soon and maybe that was just what Vincent needed to loosen up a bit.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:27 pm

"No no no," Vincent said, a grin splitting his face. "You will not conspire against me. Female loyalty be damned."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Violet laughed at that, happy to see that he was slowly warming up to her enough to joke along with her. "You want me to break the holy bonds of female loyalty?" she asked in mock-shock, trying not to laugh too hard. "Alright, but only this one time, and only because I think you need a fair warning." she told him in a conspiring voice. "Sophie likes you ... as in ... she really would like to go on a date with you." Violet told him, honestly curious how he would react to that.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Vincent's eyes went a little wide. He still couldn't see where Violet was getting this idea from, but as a female she could certainly comprehend other women better than he could. "What would she want to do that for?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:57 am

"Mhm ... let me think ... " Violet tapped her chin in thought, before smirking up at Ravenclaw. "Well, you are intelligent, you seem trustworthy, you are witty, quite good-looking, nice, reliable ... why wouldn't she want to go out with you?" she counted off her observations with a slight smile. "You might be quite introverted, but some girls love that, so it's really not a problem." Violet danced closer to him with a sneaky expression in her eyes. "Sooooo .... Vincent .... interested?" she asked him, beaming up at him.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Vincent blushed madly this time. Violet was really, really close. Talking about another girl, yes, but so very close and with a fatal gleam in her eye. And what was she doing talking about his qualities and all that. Generally, it would make sense for people to find those attractive, but... Violet was really close, and his brain was struggling to wander for the first time. "I...uh.... no I mean I never thought of her that way. We only just met today. I don't know that much about her. I..." Vincent cleared his throat and looked away.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:07 pm

Violet chuckled at his blush, amused that she was able to ellict such a reaction from the boy, but she knew he wasn't comfortable, so she quickly backed off again, taking a few steps back. "Well, don't let her push you into something you don't want. But if you find that you do like her ... just take it slow." she winked at him and smiled, picking up her books from the table she had been sitting on. "And if she bothers you too much, let me know and I'll deal with her." Violet laughed and hugged the books to her chest, looking back at the other student. "So, you're coming? Dinner will start soon."
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3