Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Bad timing (open)

+2
Antares Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bad timing (open) Empty Bad timing (open)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:18 pm

Luna was quietly sitting outside in the courtyard, reading the latest edition of her father's magazine, smiling to herself that even now, he put out the most interesting articles. She always wondered why the other students didn't read it and preferred the Daily Prophet, it held so many bad news all the time. Not something she enjoyed reading about. When she heard a noise close by, Luna looked up with a dreamy smile, her thoughts still lingering on the article.

Back to top Go down

Bad timing (open) Empty Re: Bad timing (open)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Scorpius sauntered past the girl, grabbing the paper from her hands as he went, he flipped the article around. "Scared loony?" he said looking over the article detailing the ministry's new ideas. He didn;'t doubt the girl was scared, now that voldemort controlled the government.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:32 pm

Antares sat on the other side of the courtyard, one leg crossed over the other as she talked with a small group of Slytherins. It wasn't until one of her friends leaned over and whispered in her ear about the crazy, blonde 'Order Kid', with that stupid magazine The Quibbler. She remembered the way that Lovegood had told lies about her family, and about the Dark Lord more times than she could count. She stood up, under the pretense of 'just going to have a chat with her', before starting across the courtyard. She was only half of the way there when another person beat her to the punch, and her eyes narrowed. She was about to say something to them, when she drew close enough to recognise the boy. "I'm sure she's not scared in the slightest," Antares said, "the crazy ones don't understand enough to get scared, even when they should be."
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:37 pm

Biting her lip softly in reaction to someone just taking her magazine from her, Luna tried not to show her displeasure to the Slytherin who would only feel assured of his actions. Tilting her head up to him, she kept her facial expression neutral and calm even though her heart sped up a little. "Has fear ever helped anyone?" she asked back, her eyes quickly moving between the boy and the newly arrived girl. Luna did not know either of them well, but well enough to know which side they were on. Death Eaters. Still, she had faced worst then those two and would not be cowed that easily and the insults had stopped bothering her a long while ago. "Could you please give that back to me?" she asked, pointing to her paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:41 pm

Scorpius folded the paper with a smirk into a flying plan then with a flick of his wrist it burst into flames. "Oh? that paper? so sorry" he sneered "honestly you goodie goodies act so high and mighty, even the crazy ones pretend to be above us, havent you noticed Tares?" he said to his sister.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:49 pm

Antares smirked as the paper went up in flames, glad to see that at least one piece of stupidity had been removed form the earth. The thing told so many stories about creatures that didn’t exist anyway, and that was a good enough reason for it to be gone. “They try,” she replied easily, “but it gives us a chance to put another blood traitor in their place, right?” Lowering her voice a little, she said, “fear would help people like you. People tend to know when to stay out of someone’s way when they’re afraid.
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Luna opened her mouth to stop him from destroying her magazine, but she quickly closed it again, realizing that it wouldn't interest him anyway what she had to say about it. "My father sent me that ... " she said quietly, looking up at Scorpius. He was a bully, just like all the other followers of Voldemort. "I think it is you who deems themselves better than others." she gave back, slowly getting up from her bench to stand in front of the other two students. She really didn't like them towering over her like that. Turning her pale eyes on the blond girl, Luna frowned at her. "I was just minding my own business." she said softly, not interested in a fight with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Scorpius grabbed a lock of the girls hair wrapping it in painfully around his fist "Yeah but i'm bored and you were just sitting here alone, begging for trouble" he grinned maliciously.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:09 pm

"Hey, why don't you leave her alone?" Vincent said, standing close enough to the Malfoy siblings but not close enough to earn a punch in the face. Magic, however, was another story. Here was to hoping.

Magic or not though, Vincent couldn't stand to see someone being harassed, especially by a member of her own household. Their household. Vincent clenched his teeth as he recognized Antares, and disappointment settled in his gut. "I thought you were better than that," he said to her. "Let go of her."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:13 pm

Antares looked back at the girl and shrugged. “You shouldn’t be here, is the problem,” she said icily, “you and your pathetic group should have stayed where you were- hiding like roaches.” As she watched her brother take hold of the older girl’s hair, she wanted to tell him to stop. That words were one thing, but touching her was another. But she bit her tongue, and instead pulled a face and said, “why would you actually touch her, Scorpius? She’s been so close to all of those mudbloods they love so much.

The blonde turned as another voice joined them, and she frowned for just a moment before she rolled her eyes. "What on earth would make you think that?" she asked, glancing back to her brother and the Lovegood girl, "if she wasn't here, there wouldn't be an issue?"
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Luna cried out in pain when she was grabbed roughly by the Slytherin and instinctually, she reached for her wand, pulling it out of her pocket to thrust it against the younger boy's chest. "Let me go." she said, her voice steady as she fell back into battle mode which she had developed over the last year. The other girl's words actually managed to make her eyes narrow in anger, an emotion she was not prone to feeling. "Those muggleborns know more about bravery and loyalty than most of your people do."

Already, Luna was looking around the courtyard to see if any of her friends and allies was around and she sighed in relief when someone actually dared to stand up to the young Death Eaters. One of her own house, Vincent if she remembered correctly. Still, she did not lower her wand, yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Vincent bit back a retaliation and thought out his words a little further. Ravenclaw or not, Antares was a Malfoy through and through, and she was not ashamed of it. Served him right for thinking people could branch out from a stereotype. Sighing, he said to her, "This is a school. Everyone who is here deserves to be here, no matter their birth or social status. You're a Ravenclaw, you should know that."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Nymphadora Tonks--

Tonks was walking back to her common room when she spied Luna, as she drew close she realized her friend wasn't alone and her company was not pleasent. She edged closer listening to there words, she was content to let luna fight her own battles when she saw the snake grabbing her hair. The usually docile hufflpuff felt her lip curl with rage. Sliding her roller skates off there place on her shoulder she made sure the laces were tied tight, then swung her skates at his head.

Scorpius Malfoy--

Scorpius laughed as the girl struggled, "feisty. I prefer when the traitors fight back." He was about to hit her when something collided with his head making him let go of luna and stumble back holding his head as stars exploded behind his eyes.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:40 pm

Vincent burst into hysterical laughter. What else was he supposed to do when a Hufflepuff runs up behind someone and smashes their head with a pair of roller skates? Even despite the severity of the situation, that one moment broke the tension that hung over all of them. The chemicals had finally reached their boiling point; now it was time to see how violently they would boil over.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Antares shook her head at Luna’s about muggleborns, and said, “it stopped being bravery, or loyalty when it started being stupidity. To walk right in here, where you knew we all were, that was stupid.” If Lovegood honestly thought anything different, then she was dumber than Antares has given her credit for. Because, despite her unique-ness and ditz, Luna Lovegood was far from dim. Antares turned her glare to Vincent, saying, “nobody said anything about deserves. It’s about whether they should. And they shouldn’t. They should have run before coming back here.I don’t care, she reminded herself, if they want to be locked up in the school like sitting elves while they play hostage for the Dark Lord, that's up to them.

Her hand was out in Luna’s direction, ready to force her brother’s hand from the girl's hair if she needed to- just so he could keep in their Lord’s good graces, she told herself. Before she had the chance, though, there was a flash of colour and a set of weird looking shoes collided with Scorpius’ head. Turning her face toward the girl, who she recognised immediately as her second cousin, she held a steady glare as she placed her hand on her brother’s back to keep him steady. “Oh, yes,” she snarled, “brave you say they are, Lovegood? Attacking someone when their back is turned is so.. brave.” She heard laughter, and she didn't even spare the boy a glance, as she looked over to the other side of the courtyard where her friends had started to approach. Giving a firm shake of her head, she placed her other hand into her pocket, took out her wand and waved it over her brother's head, ensuring that he remained conscious at the least.
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Luna could only stare back at Anthares, as Scorpius' hold on her prevented her from shaking her head at the other girl. If she thought that Luna and her friends had wanted to return to Hogwarts than she really had no clue about the Dark Lord's influence and power which he was wielding. She had to return or her father would have been killed and Luna did not want to lose another parent. She still did not really understand Voldemort's motives behind wanting them back at the school, but so far he had left them in peace and that gave their leaders enough time to develop a plan on how to defeat him. And that they would do so was clear for her, no doubt at all. She had complete faith in Harry and the Order Members.

Luna stumbled away from Scorpius when she was suddenly released from his grasp and with a small wince she ran a hand over her head which was still burning slightly from where he had pulled her hair. When she turned, Luna had to smile at the sight of Tonks holding roller skates in her hand with quite the fearsome look in her eyes, while Scorpius had a very pained expression on his face and was holding his head. With her friend around, Luna immediately felt her calm return to herself and she quickly moved away from the two Slytherins to stand next to the Hufflepuff, her wand still pointed at the two bullies. "She's still here, right? Facing you two who teamed up on me for no reason." Luna stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry James Potter Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Walking through the courtyard Harry twirled his wand in his hands and at the scene shook his head simply taking a deep breath and waving his wand making the ground beneath the rest of the students tremble. Looking down at the Malfoys, he growled, "Do you really wish to continue meddling with other students Malfoys? I mean.. now that I'm here I'm not so sure that's a good idea," Harry warned.
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Tonks smiled smugly at the siblings as she dropped her skates and drew her wand. "Want to dance? pick on me. But leave luna alone you bastard."
The familar voice made her smile "wotcher harry"

--

Scorpius dropped a kiss on his sisters brow, he turned to Harry woth a easy grin "so. Your potter"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Suddenly the grounds started to tremble and Luna picked up on the aura of a powerful wizard close by. For a moment she worried that another Death Eater had decided to join in with the Malfoys, but a familiar voice made her relax again and she turned her head slightly to look at the Gryffindor. "Hello Harry." she greeted with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Antares noted the way that Luna shook her head, and she tried to figure out what she was trying to get at. But she couldn’t ask, and she wouldn’t dwell on it. Smirking a bit, she shrugged, about to respond when a ground shook a little and another voice joined them. Her gaze moved to the newcomer, and she eyed the wand of each of them, before she finally raised her own. “Oh, come on now,” she said with a cheerful note to her voice, “I didn’t pull a wand on anyone. And no, the boy who thinks he’s the centre of the universe, I don’t think that you being here makes any difference. You may have them believing you’re something special, but really that’s just when it comes to the Dark Lord himself. With the rest of us, you’re just an ordinary seventeen year old. I’m not my father, Potter, and I won’t run away like a scared little boy.

At Scorpius’ question, Antares gave the side of her brother’s head a half-glare, and muttered, “fucking obviously, Scorp,” under her breath. “I’d really rather not ‘dance’, as you put it, cousin. I’m not a fan of violence. But we’re not weak either. Without a proper Ministry, we’ve been learning for years about things you wouldn’t even dream of. So go for it, if you must.
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry James Potter Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Chuckling out loud Harry once again shook his head, "I didn't need the Ministry to be taken down to learn things you could never dream of. The most powerful of Malfoys have been bested by my professor do you really think I can't snap my fingers and turn you two to dust?" With that cracks began opening around the Malfoy siblings, "I've ventured into the dark arts I've learned the strongest charms and all that while I was saving Hogwarts, I'd think very well before meddling with me or my friends," he warned.
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Tonks laughed as she watched Harry showing the malfoys up. Scorpius left his wand sheathed, he didn't need it, "despite popular belief we dont give a flying fuck who you think you are. While you took a long nap this world became the way it was meant to be. This is our world and if it wasnt for the Mistresses Gaunt you'd be dead. So run along mate, you don't belong here. "

Amara watched the conflict with a small smile, her dark eyes flashing with interest. "Wee potter thinks he can play with the real monsters now" she said in a borrd tone. "How cute."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Antares smirked, tapping her wand on the fingertips of her other hand. This boy really was as arrogant as they said he was. Plastering her sweetest smile on her face, she remained in the same position and said, “well, I would say I’m terrified, but I’m really not.” With a wave of her wand, the cracks that the Order’s boy hero had created in the ground closed again, and she continued, “we are Malfoys in blood and name, but we were not raised as them. And you were stuck in time for fifty years, Potter. Do you really think that the things you learned couldn’t be bested? Time creates some of the most wonderful of things.” Even as the tension grew, she eyed her friends once again, and made it clear with a look that they stay where they were. “You think you’re the be all and end all, but really, you’re not.
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry James Potter Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:06 pm

He clapped once. Twice. Thrice. And continued, didn't stop, truly he was amused at the children that thought themselves at adults. "The things I learned can be bested yes, but not by any of you... Fact is Sirius Orion Black wasn't sleeping for fifty years, he's alive and well and every time he finds a death eater he breaks him, none stand up to him like none supposedly stand up to your lil' lord. And he's my professor, he killed Tom Riddle's prized death eater Barty Crouch Jr, he slaughtered Pettigrew when no one else could find him, huh, do you really think that his teachings can be surpassed by a no nosed freak?" Harry asked with all the nationality in the world and this time laughed louder. "Now that is amusing," he stared at the others, emotionless.
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Tonks--
Nymph smiled as harry didnt back down. Moving to stand by luna she placed a hand on her friends shoulder.

Professor Amycus Carrow-
"Well..well..well" amycus said as he finally tired of the little show. "Showing off are we?" He sauntersd over to the children smirking as he used his wand to yank luna off her feet and grasped her throat "and you started all the trouble little blood traitor "
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next