Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Rising Tide (Lucian/Chase/Lilith)

+3
Marvolo Gaunt
Lilith Morgenstern
Chase Lestrange
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Rising Tide (Lucian/Chase/Lilith)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Tide (Lucian/Chase/Lilith)

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:28 am

As Chase mentioned Lucian, Lilith couldn't help herself and blushed slightly. She personally never thought that Lucian sees her in any special way. It was still hard to believe she was so lucky because he loved her. "He caught me... back then. I was decided to rather die. I was nobody. Kain's whore. A joke. Girl from the Lestrange family whos name nobody knew. Nobody, but him. He knew me, he belived my story, he offered me a chance. I took it. For him."

Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Rising Tide (Lucian/Chase/Lilith)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Tide (Lucian/Chase/Lilith)

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:30 am

"Grandmother did say that he caught you, I knew him from afar, he was friends with Malphas and well..when i was with mal it...it was bad. i knew his friends only as the people who watched me, Lucian never hurt me but he didn't let me forget he was there" her metal fingers curled into a fist then opened with the memory "i know what its like to feel nameless, and like someone's worthless whore. i know what you went through, not eactly but i do know."

Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:34 am

"I am not saying Lucian is a good person. But he is good to me. At the end of the day, nothing else matters," Lilith replied, not feeling even slightly angry about what she just learnt. It was nothing new, that her boyfriend was not a good guy. "I learnt the hard way, that either you are a victim or an attacker. There is nothing in between."
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:35 am

"I am a werewolf now..you think i would be more of a predator" she quipped "instead i had to be rescued by my cousin"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:40 am

"You are too kind to be a predator. Werewolf or not," Lilith replied. "Doing this, taking the path I did... the hardest part is breaking your soul into million pieces. Wiping kindness away until you don't care anymore."
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:41 am

"i dont know if i could ever be like that. even after spending months in capitivity like an animal i just..i dont know"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:42 am

"Maybe all you need is your own dark prince... or princess," she replied.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:44 am

Nikolas felt slightly annoyed by the fact he was used as a messenger. But Lucian apparently had a reason not to disturb his girlfriend with their, as he quite bitterly put it, guest, so he put the role of intruder into Kol's hands. Knocking on the door, he waited for Lilith's approval to enter. "Hey, Kol. What's up?" she asked, smile on her face and beer in her hands. "Hey. Lucian sent me like an owl. He said something about late night training... or whatever... but if that's his idea of a date, I am not sure how can you stay with him," he pointed out, much to Lilith's laughter. "That is, my dear Nikolas, reason I date him and not you," she stick her tongue at him. "By the way, Kol, this is my cousin, Chase. Chase this is Nikolas."
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:46 am

Chase was about to speak when the boy entered, she looked up at him embarased from her torn disgusting clothing and subtly pulled a blanket over her bruised shoulders. "pleasure to meet you" she said softly
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:51 am

Nikolas waved at the girl, slightly amused at her atempt to hide the injuries. He was with them when they found her, there wasn't much he did not see before anyway, but then again, she couldn't know. "In fact..." Lilith started, mischief in her eyes as she looked from him to her cousin and back. "Kol is going to be your babysitter tonight," she said, much to Kol's blank stare. "I have to go. I will be back in the morning with nice breakfast. And you will be well rested and in clean clothes that you will borrow from my closet. And no, he is not going to bother you in the bathroom," she added, putting extra warning towards Kol into the last sentence.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:53 am

"i..Lil...o..okay" she stammered her eyes widening a bit she looked down at her mismatched hands before scowling a bit "I dont need a baby sitter lilith"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:59 am

"You are forgetting two important things. One, you have just been tortured for weeks and couldn't beat a turtle if you wanted. Two, you are in temple of a secret society and you can still wander around and find out things you should keep your nose out of. So, family or not, I have to assign you a babysitter," Lilith pointed out before giving her a gentle hug. "He won't bite, I promise," she winked at her and left the dark room, closing the door behind her.

Kol shaked his head. Partly with amusement, partly with annoyance. He was quite excited to spend night in his quaters again, after past few days in the field. Instead he approached Lilith's bed and sat himself next to Chase. "So... are you planning to sleep in this dirty remains of what used to be, I would say, quite nice clothes?"
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:05 am

She turned her scowl on the boy before getting up, rummaging through lilith's wardrobe she pulled out a black tanktop and relaxed black pajama pants. Stalking over to the bathroom she walked into the shower turning on the hot water, she stripped out of her disgusting clothing and looked in the mirror and gasped. She was literally covered in injuries, from head to toe, she had cuts, bruises a few broken ribs, she was torn to pieces and haphazardly sewn back together in some places when they had cut her too deep and then gave her stiches. Her hair was half long, half short, picking up a pair of scissors she cut along the broken matted mess so her hair now hung to her jawline finally appearing even. 

Satisfied with her work she stepped into the shower letting the hot water run down her she gingerly washed her filthy body and running her fingers through her short hair. Finishing up she toweled dry and put on the borrowed clothing and looked in the mirror again. It was only a tiny bit better, she had hoped the dirt covered what little uninjured parts of her were left but to no avail, her usually pale skin was dark with wounds. 

Leaving the bathroom she paused looking at Niklaus having forgotten he was there then moving to sit beside him again.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:10 am

She took quite long in the shower. Kol started to feel slightly worried if she didn't pass out. She certainly would have full right to do so with state she was in. But as he was about to get up, she finally walked out. He noticed in the dark, that she cut her hair. She looked broken as he watched her sit next to him. "Is there anything I can get you? Ice, food, drink, alcohol?" he asked her finally, not letting out concern he felt when seeing her.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:14 am

With a flick of her wrist the candles in the room flared to life and she tucked her knees under her chin wrapping her mismatched arms around herself. "Alchohol would be amazing right now" she said softly, "you were there werent you. when they found me."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:19 am

He nodded and from Lilith's hiding place, he brought bottle of vodka. He knew she had her spots. Sometimes they all gathered in the evening and just let alcohol take away all the trouble. He handed it to Chase. "I was. Nobody survived. Or stayed in one piece for that matter. Lilith took care of that herself. If it helps." he said.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:22 am

She smiled a bit "i never knew she cared but i am greatful you guys got me out and didnt' just leave me or killed me" she laughed ruefully as she opened the bottle and poured herself a glass then another for him and handed it to him.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:25 am

"Why wouldn't she? You are her family after all," he said, taking the glass from her. "We probably would do one or the other. Lucian seemed particulary interrested in the other. But she wouldn't let us. Which is good."
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:28 am

"Last we saw each other we got into a fight and it didnt end well" she chuckled into her drink "one woud think she would consider leaving me to die."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:31 am

Kol wasn't really surprised the two had some fight before. He could tell Chase probably did not share the path her cousin chose. "Depends what it was about. But I think you are not giving your cousin enough credit. She did what she had to do. If she didn't, she would be now in the same position as you, if not worse. Maybe she just protected herself. It does not necessarily mean she doesn't care."
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:33 am

"how wise of you" she said sarcastically but followed it with a small smile "I am proud of her, she has changed into something of a legend. she got out of the abusive cycle we were stuck in." she confessed.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:37 am

He chuckled slightly. "She also paid terrible price for that. She had to give up a lot. She had to give up the very centre of her identity. For her, it was like signing the contract with the devil," he said. "Maybe you should consider the same," he added casually.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:39 am

She shivered a bit "you know lil and i have been through much the same. i know hell and pain and i've lived through both. but i doubt i am as strong as she is to come out as confident and strong."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:43 am

"Who said you have to do it alone?" he asked. "You have her. You know now she won't leave you. She came here to become stronger. Being a death eater, a horsemen, it was just mandatory. She was like a soldier. That she likes it now? That took some time. But when you have someone, it is easier. And just like her back then, you don't really have anything to hold you back, or am I wrong?" he asked, taking a sip from his glass.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:47 am

She thought of ricky and the image of his death played across her mind, "no...no i dont..everyone's gone." she said softly.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:48 am

"Then maybe you should just let go," he said. "Stay here. Never turn back. Just like she did."
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:52 am

She looked down at her hands, her eyes barely noticing the diference between skin and steel. She remembered the day morgan had crafted the hand for her and given her a new lease on life. She also rembered those who tormented her, everylast one of them and her hands closed into fists. "I think..i think your right."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next