Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Exploring the grounds

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Exploring the grounds Empty Exploring the grounds

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Ginny was walking along the edges of the Black Lake, wondering if she should swim for a while. She looked around, hoping for someone to talk to. Seeing no one she stared at the water wondering if it was safe.

Back to top Go down

Exploring the grounds Empty Re: Exploring the grounds

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Scarlett trailed along the school grounds, wondering and finding herself sited in the grass. Moving her hands slowly over the grass' edges, Scarlett could sense the energy of another person. Looking around to see if anyone was around, she spotted a silhouette by the lake's shore. Picking herself up to sit with this person, she felt a sudden feel of deja-vu as if she seen this person before. Taking the spot next to her, a name came to mind to go with the appearance. "Hello.. Ginny, is it?" she greeted, hoping the person's name was so, "You're in my Astronomy and Potions class, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Ginny sees Rose. "Hello Rose!" She said happily. SHe smiled when ROse remembered her name. "Yes, I am." She said when Rose said about the classes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Scarlett smiled at Ginny's happiness to see her, "Sorry, don't take it personal I never can remember people's names," she commented, laughing at herself, "And you my dearly, seem to be the opposite," she added, poking Ginny's shoulder playfully. "So what you been up to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 18, 2013 9:52 am

Luna walked around the grounds and appeared at the black lake. She see's two girls from her astronomy class and rushes over with a grin. ''Hey Scar and Ginny! How's it going?'' She smiles at them.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:02 am

Scarlett glanced back at the sound of someone calling her, looking back Scarlett spotted Luna. "Hey Luna," she greeted, getting up to give her a hug. When she released, Scarlet replied, "Everything has been going good lately," she answered, "How about you? How is your sister and yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 18, 2013 10:05 am

Luna smiles at the hug feeling more comfortable around people. ''That's good and i've been great...My twin sister is here now. In Ravenclaw actually!'' She grins at the thought of her sister and looks at the water. ''Trust her to go to the house full of smart people that follow rules. Goody two shoes.'' She laughs and wipes a tear from her eye as she laughs a lot.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:14 am

Scarlett smiled at Luna's new reaction to physical affection, "That's great Lulu! When did she arrived, this morning? Because I did see a flying car parked outside the castle this morning in Potions class," she stated, pulling a strung behind her ear. "Oh and the extra Sorting ceremony that took place this afternoon during when lunch was being served," Luna laughed as she commented on the house her sister was sorting into Ravenclaw and how they were do good-ers. "Hmm.. hate to burst your bubble but Hufflepuff is the house of Goody-two-shoes and sweet little witches and wizards," she commented while giggling, taking a sit between the two girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 18, 2013 10:17 am

Luna grins. ''Yeah she did!'' She groaned when she heard about it being hufflepuff that was the good witches and wizards. ''Then why am i in it? I ain't a goody two shoes...I'm a rebel!'' She smirked. ''I'm dangerous and i don't stick to rules. Maybe the hat thinks i can be converted...yeah. Like that's going to happen.'' She scoffs and then laughs.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:31 am

Scarlett smiled sheepishly, "She must've been that pretty brunette with the piercing blue eyes," she commented quietly, fiddling with the end of her lonely strung of hair. "She looks very similar to you, only your eyes glisten with gold specks around the pupil," she added, pointing her finger very close to Luna's eyes. Scarlett then laughed at Luna's groan about being sorted into a group of goody-goodies. "Well the rebel you are, is the rebel you will be!" she declared, "The hat sometimes gets it wrong," she added in a whisper voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 18, 2013 10:35 am

Luna smiles. ''Yup that's her. Light pink lips when mine are dark red.'' She listens to her speak about her eyes and she grins. ''Our mother's eyes. That's the only thing i know that i got from my mother...i don't really remember her or my father.'' She shrugged and found herself shocked that she opened up to Scarlett. ''I will always be the rebel, Scar.'' She looks at her and sits down. ''You think the hat put you in the wrong house don't you? That's why you just whispered.'' She puts her hand on her mouth as her mind didn't shut up. ''Sorry...when my mind analysis' something...it doesn't shut up.'' She blushes slightly and scratches the back of her head.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:53 am

Scarlett smiled at Luna's words as it seems she sorta started to let her guard down a bit. Luna then explained the story behind the way her eyes were and how she never see her parents, "Well, they're lovely!" she commented on her eyes, slightly blushing at the comment. Scarlett then spotted a few daisy out in a open field. Grabbed Luna's hands, Scarlett pulled Luna and hoped Ginny was following as they ran to the field. Arriving out of breath, Scarlett let out Luna's hand and moved slowly through the daisy, taking a sit right in the middle. Luna then joined her, kneeling down then to her. ''You think the hat put you in the wrong house don't you? That's why you just whispered," she asked, obviously trying to make Scarlett's thought connected. Scarlett picked a few daisies, observing their fragile petals. Looking up to Luna, Scarlett shrugged, "There is no house were I belong. For the hat was wrong and I belong in the house of nothingness," she quoted softly, handing Luna a daisy. "Muggle-borns don't deserve the magic they own," she whispered in her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 18, 2013 11:01 am

Luna felt herself walking to the daisy field and she grinned at the beauty of it. She then hears her talk about muggle borns not deserving magic. ''Scarlett. You deserve magic...every one does. You should be proud you are a muggle born as you have two amazing cultures around you. Magical and non magical. Don't listen to the people who tell you differently.'' She states. ''Me and my sisters just say we're half bloods 'cause we don't really know...Just know you are special.'' She holds the daisy and grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 11:09 am

Ginny smiled and said Hello to Luna, when Luna greeted them. She then listened to the conservation, except when they started whispering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 18, 2013 12:52 pm

Luna then realizes Ginny and turns to her. ''So Ginny, do you like being a chaser then?'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Ginny smiled. "Of course I do. How about you?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Luna smiles. ''Great and i find it amazing! It gives me such a thrill!'' She laughs.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Scarlett looks up at Luna, "You're special too, I can just feel the pure energy in the atmosphere when you're around," she commented, deciding that flattery was the best way to turn this subject around. Only the comment she chose to use was absolutely true, she really could feel a purer energy in her surrounding when Luna was around. But knowing Luna couldn't be fooled through commentary, Scarlett asked the question she was wondering deep inside, "What do you mean by, you don't know what blood type you and your sister are?" she wondered, picking a few more daisies to create a daisy crown for the three of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Luna sighs. ''I ain't special. I'm just a witch who's an adrenaline junkie. I ain't pure...my sister is but i ain't.'' She shrugs and heard her question. ''My father abandoned me and my twin at six months old and my mother was killed when we were one. My older sister's don't know either. It's like our parents didn't tell us or didn't want to.'' She shrugs again and picks at a daisy.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Scarlett sighed, "You'll see, people are drawn to you because of it," she commented quietly while humming a tune to herself. Creating a loop by the first daisy's stem, Scarlett stringed the second one's stem through the loop carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Luna frowns. ''Drawn to what? Scarlett...please tell me.'' She looks at her with big eyes, hoping.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Scarlett shrugged, "I don't really know... but it's coming soon, almost like you're developing a love for someone or something," she tried to explained, creating a third loop for the fourth flower's stem to go through. Scarlett then paused, "But not just love, 'true love'," she stated her eyes turning to a light pinkish shade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Luna's eyes widen and a huge blush forms on her face. ''Well...I guess you are right, Scar.'' She grins. ''A love formed quick...binding my heart eternally.'' She stated with love forming in her eyes as she thought of someone.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Scarlett shrugged, humming her favorite song to herself while she put the finish touches on Luna's flower crown. "Mmhm.. I suppose I am," she declared lifting her creation onto Luna's head, fixing a few arrangements before crawling over to see from a better view. "Wow! You look beautiful!" she stated in awe, admiring the way the sun caught Luna's eyes creating tiny gold specks to appear. "Why can't I look like way?"she wondered, sitting down to start on her own flower crown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 7:27 am

Luna blushes at the compliment and shifts on the floor. She was secretly making one herself and places it on Scarlett's head, grinning at her. ''Little Red. You are beautiful yourself. You are not just beautiful, you are an amazing person! Never want to look like someone else 'cause you are beautiful. You're unique. Chin up Red.'' She grins at the nickname she just made for her and looks at her with a smile. She quickly whips out her black wand and points it a ring of daisies, they lift in the air and bind together. She mutters a word that her sister taught her and a shiny surface appears in the daisy ring looking like a mirror with a daisy border. ''Look. You are beautiful.'' She looks at the girl with a grin. Scarlett reminds Luna of her twin and that made Luna open up to her more easily.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next