Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All)

+19
Endymion Snape
Artemis Black
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Astoria Greengrass
Kaitlyn Becket
Evan Rosier
Rachel Snape
Ian Mortinson
Nyx Mulciber
Rider Gamp
David Shuter
Jocelyn Immorta
Xanthos Gamp
Severus Snape
Alexis Gamp
Idie Benton
Remus Lupin
Morana Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All)

Post by David Shuter Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:17 am

David,Kinglsey and Kaitlyn

David snorted at her brother's warnings. Frankly he was more than welcome to try, for he would point his wand at whoever the fuck he wanted. Especially when they were touching his wounded girlfriend without permission, and ESPECIALLY in the middle of a war. "Have fun trying" he said softly.

Kingsley did not bother looking behind himself when the girl.. Idie, said that they were the good guys. he did say "I am sure you are" While that was mostly a lie, for he was never sure now a days, he would have to trust her, at least for now. He blasted back a death eater and kept going like it was nothing.

They arrived in the great hall and David yelled "We need a Healer! Now!"

David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All)

Post by Idie Benton Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:21 am

Idie lied the girl down on the floor and looked to Atticus as he placed Ethan beside her. Idie looked over the boy her brother had been carrying and something twinkled in her eye. She wasnt sure what it was, but it was definitely something. She then growled as a death eater ran toward them. She shot a stunning spell at him and then did a full body bind so he couldnt move. "Youre lucky I dont kill people." She whimepred into his ear before going to stand beside her brother

Idie Benton

Character sheet
Jobs: Student/model

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:39 am

Nelle Rosier
Nelle would never admit the relief she felt when she heard her father’s voice calling her name across the confused chaos that surrounded her. Turning to face the man running toward her, a smile touched her lips, as she shook her head, “I’m fine. I have not seen Niklaus all night. I was looking for him. I didn’t know you guys had been here.” Her own eyes raked her parents, Evan then Ferox, then the empty space beside him. Her gaze darkened slightly, as she looked around them more, but she did not find who she was looking for. Her uncle- or more over her third parent- was missing. “Did you lose him?” she asked, “I’m surprised you even let him out of your sight, Uncle.” But her gut told her that wasn’t the case, and she tried to ignore the feeling spreading in her throat as she waited for her father and uncle to tell her that Damien was off somewhere, dueling happily and they’d been unable to persuade him away.

Alexis Greengrass
Alexis was muttering under her breath, waving her wand over a broken arm, when a yell for help caught her attention. Looking to the young man who had called, she noted that he seemed to have suffered minor injuries. No, it wasn’t him who needed immediate help. It was the bloody and broken girl who had been laid on the ground near his feet. Telling her current patient that they would need to wait a little longer to be seen by someone else, she pushed through the small crowd to the girl on the ground. “Tell me what you know,” she said firmly, to the people who had brought her in as she got to her knees beside the girl, “name, age, allergies, what happened to her- anything. Now.” Alexis was not usually abrupt, but in time like these, when there were so many to heal, there was no place for a bedside manner.

Anita Moore
Anita glanced around the room of requirement, seeing that a group of order members at returned. They were roughed up, but appeared to be okay. Chewing her lip, her worry for her family who were still in the castle somewhere and in some state, made her stop them and ask if they new where most of their members were gathering. After a few moments to speaking, Anita left the room and entered the main castle, all with small smiles on their faces, happy for the small child that had given them a cheerful distraction from what was going on.

Nymphadora or David, she didn’t care who she came across first. Her wand was in her hand as she rushed down the corridor, ignoring anybody who she passed. She didn’t know where to look first, but she figured that with everyone centering to the Great Hall, that would be the best place to go. As she entered the large room, she saw one of the two standing by healer who was kneeling over someone she could not see. Running over, she placed a hand on David’s shoulder and said, “are you hurt anywhere? Are you waiting to see a healer?”

Last edited by Alexis Greengrass on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:18 am

Idie walked over to Ehtan and sat beside him. She wanted to make sure he didnt wake up to find himself alone. She pushed his red hair back from his head and felt his forehead. He felt a little warm.S he ordered Atticus to fetch her a cool damp cloth and a pillow of some sort. When he returned with the requested items, she lifted Ethans head to place it on the pillow and put the damp cloth on his forehead to keep him from over heating. She looked over at Atticus who nodded and went to tend to some of the other injured students. She then turned back to Ethan and waited for him to wake up
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:23 am

David
Had this not been a healer.. with the day David was having, he might have cursed her for being so rude and abrupt with him. he knew it was his duty to help the healer as much as possible so he said "Lavender Brown, 17. She doesn't have any allergies that I know of.. and I know her pretty well. She was mutilated by Greyback.. it has his mark and that is the word round the battlefield. Any other information you need.. like how her body looked before all this, just let me know" He said, his cheeks reddening a little bit at the end. Normally he would not have been so forward like that, but if it helped the healer at all, he was glad he did.

He looked back as he felt a hand on his shoulder, finding it to be his Aunt's/Godmother's. At first he felt embarassed because she might have heard that earlier statement, but then he felt happy, placing a kiss on her cheek and one on his cousins. "I thought you might be dead" He said quietly, looking at her then down at Lavender "I don't know if I could have taken that..." He muttered. He then chose to answer her question "I am fine, a few scrapes a bruises.. its her who isn't"

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn was keeping an eye on the door as she watched Anita Moore walk in with her baby and aproach her Nephew. With a quick nod to Kingsley she walked over and tapped Anita on the shoulder "I could take your baby if you want a moment alone with your Nephew Anita." She spoke softly, knowing that she probably wanted to get out there again and look for Ted Tonk's daughter as well as make sure David was alright.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:06 am

Idie looked around and then it hit her. All the emotions of fear she was feeling hit her all at once. She backed into a corner and curled up into a ball. She held her head in her hands and let out a scream. She was freaking out and Atticus was no where in sight. She needed her brother. She let out another scream and dug her nails into her scalp, drawing a bit of blonde which stood out greatly in comparison to her snow white hair. SHe whimpered and cried out for Atticus, for anyone at all that would make her feel safe
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:15 am

Niklaus

It took Klaus a while to realize what was going on. He could move now and people didn't really fight anymore. Instead, they were walking around, confused and some of them started disappearing. This was no good sign. The sky seemed much darker. He knew time passed. But he had no idea how much. Or what really happened. Finally, he got up from the ground, ready to go look for his family. When he finally saw them, relief he would never admit warmed up his body. "Nelle, dad," he said as he approached them. "Where is uncle Damien? And where is Sage?" he asked them, not forgetting to mention their strange lost and found sister.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:42 am

Schooling his face back into the typical blank mask, Xanthos silently saluted Marvolo, accepting her thanks. It wasn’t needed, but appreciated all the same. She had proved herself a capable leader and as such had earned his loyalty even if he usually prefered to stay independent. Turning back to Alaska, he pulled her close. “Then let us do that right now. There is nothing more for us to do here anyway. I much rather would use the time to finally make you my wife.” He possessively growled into her ear and apparated away with her in his arms.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Occlumency Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:56 am

Ian
There were so many wounded people that the Great Hall was not big enough anymore to house all of them and they had started to conjure mattresses in the Entrance Hall as well. Ian rushed from bed to bed, helping the healers and medi-witches as best as he could, but it hardly seemed to do any good. For each one that was healed, at least two new patients were brought in and Ian felt ready to collapse. 

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice and spied one of his friends, relief rushing through him. “David!” he called out and ran over to the Gryffindor, worry replacing the relief when he noticed Lavender lying on the ground. “What happened to her? Will she survive?” That had become the most important question in the past few hours. Not ‘Are you alright?’ or even ‘Are you in pain?’. Everyone was in pain and no one was alright, it only mattered if you would survive or not.

Syrinx

Syrinx sighed and pulled herself to her feet. “You’re right. We are not safe here. We best withdraw and see what happens next.” She agreed, turning towards her other friends. “Elena?” she asked the older girl, waiting for her orders. The blond girl pushed away from her boyfriend and nodded towards her friend. “You are both right. We best get back to Czechia for now. I doubt that anything will happen here tonight. Everyone is exhausted.” “It seems that the curse has not only frozen our bodies, but also our will to fight.” Junis added thoughtfully, taking Azrael’s hand into her own. “We will stay here and try to help rebuilding the castle.” She told her friends, walking over to hug each of them to thank them for joining into the fight. Elena kissed the Ravenclaw’s cheek and apparated away, Syrinx following closely behind while Junis started to head back to the castle.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:59 am

Idie continued to hide under the table, still freaking out. She whimpered and cried out for Atticus. She wanted her brother. She took a few deep breaths to try and control her emotions, but nothing was working. She felt like she was hyperventilating, which was exaclty what was happening. She passed out, hitting her head on the concrete, blood pouring out of a fresh gash that appeared in her skull
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 am

Luna placed her hand under the neck of a wounded third year Hufflepuff to lift his head a little. The little boy had taken a stunning hex straight in the chest and had been knocked out right away and so she let a few drops of a healing potion flow into his mouth. When he opened his eyes, frantically looking around, Luna sat back slightly to give him some space. "It's alright, Michael. The battle is over, you are safe now." she said in a dreamy voice, her head slightly crooked to the left as she looked down at him.

From another corner of the hall, she could hear a girl panicking and Luna smoothly rose from her position. "Stay here and rest. If you need anything, call out for me." she told the little boy kindly and moved towards the injured girl that was now lying knocked out on the ground. Luna pointed her wand at her and levitated her to one of the mattresses. Then she put some salve on the girls head after healing the wound. "Rennervate!" she cast softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:43 am

Idies eyes slowly opened and she shot up, looking around frantically, "Where is Atticus!? WHERES MY BROTHER!?" SHe shouted at the blonde girl, wanting her big brother. Just then, Atticus came running around the corner and slid across the floor to hold his little sister. Idie curled up in Atticus' arms and whimpered softly. "I wanna go home, Atti."
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:50 am

Luna inclined her head slightly when the girl woke up and immediately started to scream for her brother. She could understand her need for a familiar face, but there were other patients fighting for their lives and the healers needed all the calm they could get to concentrate on their work. Waving her wand around them, Luna created a privacy charm, that would prevent any noise from leaving the little space that surrounded them. "Please calm down. I'm sure your brother will be ... " she started, but then the boy already appeared at her side and she smiled slightly when the other girl calmed a little. "Is either of you injured?" she asked the siblings, wanting to make sure that she had not missed anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:54 am

Atticus rubbed the back of his neck at the girl and nodded, "Yeah. My arm is pretty messed up." He pulled his sleeve up to revela his arm was indeed covered in blood. Idie growled protectively and inspected her brothers injury, "When did this happen?" She demanded an answer out of her brtoher but he just shook his head and held his arm out to Luna
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:04 pm

"Oh that really does look quite bad, but it is not life threatening." Luna said softly, inspecting the wound of the other student before cleaning it carefully with a stream of water from her wand. "Just a moment ... " she said and got up to walk to one of the healers, asking for a certain potion which she brought back to Atticus and let a few drops fall on his arm. The gash closed, only leaving a slight pink scar. "Mhm ... " Luna hummed to herself, a small smile on her lips. "Much better, but this salve will lessen the scarring." she explained as she put some of it on the arm. "There, all better." Luna smiled up at the two siblings, satisfied with her work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Alexis Greengrass
Alexis mentally catalogued the information that she was given, not responding as her focus remained on the girl, Lavender Brown. Wand waving quickly, and her lips moving silently, she made a list of the girl’s injuries. She was able to heal some, but others would need to heal on their own. After a few more moments, and an order to a junior healer to force the girl to have a selection of different potions despite being unconscious, she looked up at the boy and his friend who had joined them. “I’m sorry about that, it has been a very long night in here as well, not including the curse,” Alexis said, getting to her feet and moving the Gryffindor girl to one of the mattresses near the nursing station that they had set up, which were reserved for the more critical of cases. She then turned to the boys and said, “she will live. What we can’t know until she wakes up is the extent of her long term injuries. The same goes for a possible lycanthropy. One of those potions is going to keep her asleep. Rest is important now. If you can, stay with her and alert us if anything strange happens.”

Anita Moore
Anita smiled softly at David before her expression fell, looking more closely to the girl. Cold spread throughout her limbs as she passes Clark to Kaitlyn, a fellow and trusted Order member, before she pulled David into a tight embrace. “The healer said she’ll be okay,” she said firmly, partially saying it to David and also to herself. She didn’t know Lavender very well, only having met her over the past few summers, but she did know what it was like to have the person that you loved laying before you.. in pain and bleeding. She didn’t wish that on anyone, let alone her nephew.

Alexis Greengrass
Alexis saw a young girl in Slytherin robes becoming panicked, hyperventilating and passing out. She saw the wound, and her hands clenched at her sides. Placing a hand on the Gryffindor boy’s shoulder, she said, “if you’ll excuse me,” before walking in the girl’s direction. She had to fight with herself not to slap the girl as one of the students who had been helping out re-awakened her.

“We are in the middle of a war,” she said, looking down at the girl on the mattress with a stern expression, “things are hard. But if you can’t push through them, then I don’t know why you are here. Because you couldn’t keep a handle on yourself, you just took up a bed that rightfully belongs to someone who is actually hurt. Usually I would happily treat someone who was having a panic attack, but to be quite honest, your dramatics after waking up made your behaviour even more selfish in my eyes. We have people really hurt in here. Dead.. dying. Grow up, or get out of here.”

Turning to the young man who had come to the girl, she examined his arm carefully before waving her wand over it without saying a word so that she could double check Luna's work. “Well done, Luna. You’re arm will be fine,” she said, “maybe a little achy, but that will be all.” Alexis glanced down at the girl once more, before saying to the older boy who looked a little like her, “please keep her calm. If she makes another outburst like that and disturbs my patients who are actually injured, I will not hesitate to cast her out of here. If that happened to be into the arms of a lurking death eater, then more fool her.”

Without another word to the pair who she thought may be siblings, Alexis placed a hand on the blonde Ravenclaw’s shoulder and smiled, “thank you, Luna. You can been wonderful tonight.” Then, she returned to her work, keeping an eye on some and healing the injuring on others.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Idie looked up at the woman and hid her face in Atticus' chest as Atticus put his good arm around her. "I udner stand. But she is scared. We are all scared." He looked at the woman, his gold eyes unwavering. He nodded to Luna in thanks for fixing his arm and for tending to his little sister. He lied on the bed with her in his arms as he watche dthe otjher mull about, tending to the injured.
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Luna raised her pale grey eyes to the healer and smiled slightly at her praise, feeling relieved that she could be of some use here even without proper training. "Thank you, ma'am." she said softly and then turned back to the siblings with an apologetic expression on her pale face. "I am sorry, but we need the bed for the wounded." she told them, motioning to the many people that actually had to lie on the cold floor because all beds were taken. "Maybe you could try to help bring back the wounded as well, or just see if anyone needs your help?" she suggested, raising to her feet. They could need all hands they could find right now. Luna canceled the privacy charm and smiled once more at them before turning to the next poor soul that had been badly injured by what seemed to be an explosion spell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:41 pm

Rachel walked up to older Ravenclaw girl, she had met her a few times but never really had a conversation with her. Rachel waited till Luna was finished talking with a girl. "Luna? Can i help around? I barely have any wounds so i can help wounded people up or anything else. I want to feel useful right now." Rachel said to Luna. Every little bits would help the wounded people and it was what her mother would do if she was still here. Rachel took a deep breath in when she thought about her mother.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Idie stood up and began to walk around, checking on all the injured students as Atticus did the same on the other end. She healed broken arms, gashes in peoples bodies and multiple other wounds before she sat down on the stone floor and waited for Atticus to finish his area and come sit beside her
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Rosier twins
Evan sighed in relief to see his daughter was relatively unharmed, though he was still worried about his son. “I was called as soon as the battle started. The Dark Lord sent us to Hogwarts to fight while he stayed back with some others…” he told her, just now realizing that he had not seen his master once during the fight. Just then Niklaus joined them and the two older men turned to him to check him for injuries, luckily finding none too serious.

Nelle’s words sent pain through his hard and he lowered his head, glancing his brother whose eyes had become shuttered. “He’s gone.” Ferox stated, his voice cold and emotionless and once more he cursed himself for killing the bastard who took Damien from him so quickly. “But he took down many with him.” Evan added, placing a hand on his twin’s shoulder. “I have not seen your sister anywhere.” He continued at the mention of the estranged child. “We should find her if she is here and then leave. I don’t want to be here when the aurors start rounding up Death Eaters.” Ferox forced himself to focus on the present.

Amatus, Lezar and Azrael
The three guys had been standing guard over the girls while they recovered from the battle and only tiredly nodded at Jack as he joined them. He was right, they needed to leave while they still could and Amatus quickly pulled Azrael aside to tell him where he could reach them if it became necessary. Then he went to Elena and apparated with her back to their home. Lezar grinned at Jack and clapped his shoulder. “I’m surprised to see you alive, Lambert, but I can’t say I’m not glad.” He teased slightly before vanishing as well. Azrael nodded at Jack and then followed Junis to the castle where they joined the other people in the Great hall.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Luna turned to the younger Ravenclaw girl, her smile widening and she happily nodded her head at her. "Oh yes, that would be wonderful, Rachel!" she agreed and took her arm to guide her to another patient. It was a young woman, one of the aurors and she was unconscious and bleeding from several gashes. "You can help me clean her wounds and then we can heal them. The broken arm will have to wait till one of the healers can take a look at her, but at least we can clean her up a little." Luna explained and put down a few potions that would help them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Kaitlyn
The Auror Smiled assuredly to Anita "He is safe in my hands" She said softly as the baby was passed to her. Kaitlyn walked not too far off and she murmured softly to the boy, bouncing him on her hip. Kate was not sure if she would ever be a mother, or even if she wanted to be, given the fact she kinda wanted a woman in her life more than a man. Men were fun.. but they were terrible to live with or to commit to. Women were usually kind, and would share the duties of a house hold.

Her eyes kept darting to the doorway, in case the death eaters decided it was time for one final push. So far none of that had happened. Maybe they had all left? Returned to their master?

David
David offered the healer a small but pained smile, now no longer caring how she had spoken to him, as long as she could fix Lavender.. he would do anything, even give her all the gold in his gringotts vault.. which now he realised was also Anita's.. as it was the Moore Family vault.. although he though she had one of her own.

He then hugged Anita when Kaitlyn took Clark. He did not smile at her reasurence. "What.. what if she becomes a werewolf?" He whispered worriedly in her ear. He by no means would leave her side because of it.. but he was thinking for her future.. for her. Not for his own repuation or anything.. just hers.

He then looked over at Benton and barked "He's helping the wounded, like you watched him go do. Go help him and make yourself useful." He then turned to see Ian running towards them. "Ian!" He called out, releasing his embrase from Anita to run and tackle him in a hug. "I didn't know if you were alive.. have you seen Mio or Artemis?" He asked in a hushed voice, before pulling away and shrugged "She might.. but she might end up being a werewolf"

Jack
Jack nodded, not waiting for the older girls orders. He was more than capable of leading himself and making the right decisions. "We get off the school property and we can apperate back home. Where we should catch up on our sleep and await further orders. Syrnix... are you going to stay with me while we sleep?" He asked her, kind of already knowing the answer. Would they actually sleep? Normally he would have said no.. but they were both so tired.. so they could sleep.. maybe after they got used to each others company again.
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:53 pm

Idie returned from her duties of helping the injured and went over to David who apparently was reuniting with a friend. "Hey Shuter." She didnt really know what to say to him. She turned to his friend and gave a kind smile, her eyes flickereing between gold and purple. "Shes going to survive. Thats the improtant part, right?" She knew she would be yelled at for stating the obvious, but she just wanted to make sure he focused on the positive instead of the negative. She then turned to his Hufflepuff friend and smiled, "Im Idie." She pointed to Atticus who was slowly making his way over, "Thats my brother Atticus. Have your injuries been attended to?"
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:00 am

Rachel nodded at Luna and walked with her to one of the patients. "Thank you for letting me help, Luna." Rachel said, giving the high blonde girl a weak smile, she then grabbed a wet cloth and started on cleaning the arms, wiping away the blood and the dirt from and around the wounds carefully.

She didn't look around much, it was painful enough to hear the cries from familymembers of the people that had lost their lives in the battle, if she was going to look around she wouldn't be able to hold herself together, she just focused on the task in hand. When everything would be calmed down, she would find a quiet place, maybe her dad's potions class room to think things through.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:20 am

Jocelyn walked down with Heath at her hand and Shadow on her hip, they had woken up and found and they were overjoyed to see their mother. At the front of the entrance to the Great Hall stood Declan, waiting for his sister and his niece and nephew, he was smiling. "You should go home with the kids." Jocelyn shook her head. "No i can't leave now, i'm needed here so you should take them to Shadow manor and keep them safe." Declan nodded. Jocelyn was way too stubborn to listen to him, he learned that while getting to know her better.

Jocelyn turned to Heath and smiled at him. "Heath, i want you to go with Uncle Declan, you must get out of here, can you take care of Shadow for me? Everything will be alright, i will see you soon, mummy needs to help the people here." Heath nodded, he gave Jocelyn a kiss on the cheek and so did Shadow as she saw what her older brother was doing. Jocelyn gave Shadow and Heath a hug and then gave them over at Declan. "Take good care of them!" Jocelyn whispered at Declan. She walked into the great hall and looked at all the people in shock. As soon as she was recovered, she helped around.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:02 pm

Luna’s pale grey eyes followed the movements of the other Ravenclaw, a sad and thoughtful expression in them. Something had clouded the younger girl’s bright soul and Luna somehow felt what was the cause of it, so she slowly moved closer and helped with the patient, healing the wounds that Rachel cleaned. “You lost someone in the battle.” She stated bluntly, though her soft voice took most of the sting out of the words and she looked at Rachel with a knowing expression. She too had lost someone close to her when she had been quite young and knew what she was going through now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next