The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Feeling the thrill of flight.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Feeling the thrill of flight.

Post by Guest on Fri May 17, 2013 11:38 am

"Oh, Luna.... I'm so sorry to hear that," Morgan said gently. While her family is divided and at times not the most wonderful group of people, Morgan didn't know what she would do if she was ever without her parents. "Where do you and your sisters stay? With another family member?" Morgan asked. She managed a small smile, "Thanks for understanding, Luna. Curiosity is a strong thing. I didn't want to make you talk about something you weren't ready to talk about. I'm happy to listen if you ever need a listening ear, Luna."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Fri May 17, 2013 11:43 am

Luna shrugged. ''It's fine really. I barely remember them. Also as far as i know, i don't have any other family members. We stayed on our own in our manor. We had elves so it was fine.'' She smiled. ''No need to thank! I'm a very curious person. Aww thanks. Same goes for you, Morgan. I'm glad i have a friend like you...I can't explain it. You just understand.'' She grins.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 17, 2013 11:53 am

Morgan smiled shyly. "My mom said it was a gift I had, to just be able to understand... Wisdom, she said. Wisdom beyond my years," Morgan said with a giggle at one of the brighter memories she had with her family. "Thanks, Luna. Doesn't it get lonely at your manor all by yourselves?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Fri May 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Luna laughs. ''Awesome! and sometimes. My older sisters liked to travel so they did leaving me and Aurora to fend for our selves. She spent most of the time at the library, which was huge, and well...i just did whatever i could. Go around the garden or fly. It wasn't that lonely really. Aurora was the safe one...but i became an adrenaline junkie..i needed to feel the thrill of it all so i could do that with my sisters out the way.'' She shrugged but smiled.

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 17, 2013 12:04 pm

"It's amazing that even as twins, you two can be so different," Morgan said smiling brighly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Fri May 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Luna laughs. ''Yeah i know. We look completely the same as well but she's the more girl one. The perfect girl.'' She rolls her eyes. ''Some twins are so different...or alike. It's weird.''

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Morgan laughed at Luna's description of her and her sister. "I hope I can meet her, someday. And what about your other sisters? Are they identical, too?" Morgan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Fri May 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Luna grins. ''I'm sure you will seeing as she's in your house.'' She laughs. ''Nope. Look nothing alike. Except our eyes. All of our eyes are the same.'' She grins.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 17, 2013 12:27 pm

"I will have to keep my eyes out for her. Wicked! All of you have the same eyes. That's great, Luna! A sure fire way to know you are all related," Morgan said brightly. "My mom says that I got my hair from my dad and my eyes from her. She said thats he's thankful I don't really look like a majority of the rest of the family," Morgan said with a somber smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Fri May 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Luna grins brightly, happy. ''Good! I'm sure you'll become friends and yeah see a person with blue eyes that looks like me than you found Aurora.'' She laughs. ''Woah. Cool...least you got something noticeable from your parents. I just know my eyes are from my mother and my father just passed on birthmarks. I received a moon which is why i'm called Luna.'' She moves the hair from her neck to reveal a moon. She shrugged and hid it again. ''Why is he thankful?''

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 pm

"I will look for her, for sure. That is a pretty cool marking, Luna, and cool that they could use it as inspiration for your name. Does Aurora have one, too?" she asked. Morgan shrugged when Luna asked why her father would be happy that she would look different from her family. "Guess since I'm different in everything else, why not have looks be different, too," she said looking at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie on Fri May 17, 2013 1:59 pm

''Thanks and yeah she does. A sunrise as Aurora means dawn. All my sisters have them. My older sisters are called Skyla and Astra. Astra has a star and Skyla has a lightning bolt.'' Luna grins. ''It's good to be different though!'' She looks at Morgan with a smile.

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top