Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Some new dealings (Morana, R)

Go down

Some new dealings (Morana, R) Empty Some new dealings (Morana, R)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:59 pm

The headmaster sat in his office waiting patiently after having called Charlotte, that young hufflepuff that Lazarus had caught searching for what was not to be found. They both knew who she was, and Albus felt a strange nostalgia invading him as Morana, despite being who she was, always reminded him of the time where James and Lily still ran across Hogwarts, with Sirius wagging his tail behind them, and Remus most likely reading a book waiting for them patiently. The marauders and Lily, much like Harry were people that truly marked Dumbledore, and like many people that had disappeared from his life, left an empty spot in his heart. "Come in," the headmaster bellowed knowing that the girl, or well, woman, was about to knock on his door.

Back to top Go down

Some new dealings (Morana, R) Empty Re: Some new dealings (Morana, R)

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:03 pm

Morana entered Dumbledore's office, pretty sure he caught her and discovered her secret alredy. She was not a fool. Even when she came here, she knew that probably her only way to get what she wanted from him, was negotiate. The whole masquarade was mainly for the key. Which she alredy got. So easily it hurt. Yet, she still kept Charlotte's eyes. For the effect probably, who knew. "Headmaster Dumbledore," she spoke, in her own voice.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:09 pm

Standing from his chair Albus waved his hand and the door behind the girl slammed shut, and then locked itself. The sorting hat was about to speak but before he could utter the first word, his mouth was sewn shut by Albus' magic. Walking slowly to the girl, the headmaster looked down, stroking his long, white beard, wondering just how he should deal with the woman in front of him, "I have not seen you in a long time Morana. You seem to not have changed much, still scheming I see. You were always good at the art of intrigue, 'The Illusive Shadow' many called you. But there are many you didn't fool. Lazarus informed me you found the key, so please, state what you're here for," Albus demanded as he walked back to his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:16 pm

It was wicked grin that twisted Morana's lips. One of those you could hardly imagine from somebody so innocent, somebody like muggleborn Charlotte. Her eyes flashed into shining green, the color Morana's had. "Well, it's not like I expected to go unnoticed. Though it surprises me greatly, that you call me only now. I am kind of disappointed. It's not like I planned to spend another whole year at school," she pointed out. "Back back to bussiness. I am here for the Traveller Grimoire. The... expanded one. Let's call it that way. I have no desire in your bussiness or Hogwarts bussiness or anything. All I am trying to protect here, is my children and my society, nothing else," she stated firmly, but not threateningly.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:50 pm

Albus heard her words quite well but was inclined to ask Morana to repeat herself. Did she really find him to be that much of a fool? He wouldn't give her anything, no matter what it was without getting something in return. This was Morana Gaunt, no one should make the mistake of giving her something without a reward of their own. "You do not expect me to simply hand over such ancient artifact, do you Morana?" he asked aware that they both knew the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:07 pm

She chuckled slightly. "Well of course not. I was just partly expecting that you won't hesitate and give me your offer right away. Forgive me, I forgot how much you like to pointlessly talk," she replied. Dumbledore was always the one to talk. She was always the one to be silent as much as she could. She held way too many secrets inside of her heart, for her pointless words were danger.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Shaking his head Albus once again sat in his chair, intertwining his fingers and placing his elbows on his desk. "I am very old. Not as old as my dear Dellen, or Headmistress Grindelwald, but still old. I've learned to value words... Perhaps you will too one day," he explained. The Headmaster, no matter the situation always had advice to give, perhaps it was the professor in him talking, but he simply could not stop himself, it was part of his nature. "What are you ready to give me in return for the grimoire," he asked simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:34 pm

Morana, despite the fact it was expected from someone like her, never really hated Dumbledore. And deep inside, she valued his advice greatly. She would be stupid not to, he knew what he was talking about. "I value my words, believe me, I do. The difference is, that I save them. After all, there aren't many to actually listen," she replied honestly. It was the truth. Last time she tried to speak up, explain herself, her former best friend told her he will kill her children. "What you treassure the most of course," she started. "Hogwarts is your priority. Travellers are mine. If you give me the book and therefore give up your way to hurt Travellers, I won't hurt a threaten Hogwarts in any way. You must understand, it's not just me I fear for. And wise man as you are, you would know that getting on Travellers wrong side is not adviced thing to do. So, I will take the grimoire and leave. If I shall ever return here, it will be in peace. I may even promise I will protect your students and mean no harm to them," she said. She would gladly promise to never return, but she couldn't afford that. If Tom ever needed her, this could ruin everything. This way, she will be able to go back and put her mask on.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:05 pm

His ears rose at the sound of Morana's words and Albus gave it a few thoughts, his fingers tapping each of his hands. Cracking his neck he felt his old bones shiver as he placed each hands on the side of his desk, "I will make you a deal Morana. You are free to return to Hogwarts, but as long as you remain an elder of the travellers they can never threaten or attack, invade or even think about invading Hogwarts, be the headmaster myself, Dellen or anyone else. I am not forbidding you entry, I am simply ensuring Hogwarts' safety. Do this, and the book is yours, you are free to threaten anything else in this very large world, but Hogwarts is off bounds," he stated simply in a way tweaking her own words. However Morana's words would not be enough, and a vow would be needed, because Albus was not foolish enough to trust Morana Gaunt. Even if this time, she meant it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:11 pm

"I believe it's a deal," she said offering her hand to be taken for unbreakable vow. As much as people believed her to be the danger, she always mainly only protected what was precious to her. And in a way, Hogwarts were precious to her too. Even if she would never admit that.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:22 pm

Rising from his chair once more Albus reached into his robes pulling out the elder wand, and clasping the hand of the student. "Now, the body of this student is not going to protect your own, the unbreakable vow is going to be bound to your soul," he warned, and moved the elder wand, "Do you Morana Gaunt-Crouch vow to refrain from harming Hogwarts as long as you are the elder of the travellers," he asked using her husband's name because he was aware the Gaunt twins enjoyed being called the names they took up after marriage, what with their original last name being so important to them and them showing love to their respective husbands by adding their own names to theirs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:29 pm

"I am not stupid, I know how unbreakable vow works. But I am also not stupid to show up as me and get locked up in Azkaban," she pointed out, accepting his hand and watching the spell take it's place. "I will," she replied with no hesitation.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:46 pm

With a flick of his wrist the arm of the girl and his own were filled with golden intangible rings, that turned red and eventually dispersed as the vow settled in. "Very well Morana, I can trust you this way," the headmaster stated not having any trouble telling the woman he did not trust her unless she made the vow. Morana was definitely used to it, and she most likely knew it already. Waving the elder wand the sorting hat flew to his hand, and Albus reached inside it, pulling out a very old book, its cape being tarnished however with some care it'd return to its natural beauty. "Here it is," the headmaster said offering Morana what she came to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Morana accepted the book, making sure it was the book promised to her. When she made sure, she nodded. "Our bussiness here is finished. I believe my children are safe here and I can return home now," she said and turned to leave. "I didn't want Potters to die. I just sacrificed two people I did not know for many others I cared for," she said shortly before leaving the office. She did what she had to do. Always. Potters were meant to die according to prophercy. Dumbledore of all people should know that. And yet she felt like explaining herself to him.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Sitting back in his chair and shutting the door, Albus inhaled deeply and finally allowed the sorting hat to speak after resting back in his seat, "Headmaster... do you think you did the right thing? I did read her mind and even as a child..." before the sorting hat could finish Albus glanced at him, with a knowing look, "I'm sure I did the right thing," he said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down