Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Fix Me (Winter)

2 posters

Go down

Fix Me (Winter)  Empty Fix Me (Winter)

Post by Drake Maddox Black Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:40 am

"..Shit!" Drake cursed loudly as the third time he tried to pick up the book his older brother brought him slipped from his hand and hit the bed. He barely felt it hit his leg and he stared down at the useless lumps that barely formed legs coming out of the bed. Thanks to whomever hurt him he barely controlled his body "useless fucking hands" he murmured as he tried again using both hands, his fingers shook and the muscles contracted then snapped open dropping the book again.

"RAAAA!!" throwing the book at the door it made a loud satisfying slam as his head fell into his hands, his long chestnut hair scattering over his fingers. The poison did a number on him, his body hurt every waking moment, a few of the sleeping ones too, and every time he put a foot down on the floor he collapsed.

The door opened and his head snapped up, the nurse walked in her nose turned up at him "Really you ought to have a hair cut the son of Miss Black sh-" "Shut the fuck up lady" he snarled, usually Drake was respectful to older people but lately he wasn't having any of it.

"Why I never! Healer Black is a lovelly lady and her son is such a vagabond. you must take after your troublesome father" she tittered putting down the tray of food as she spoke looking at him her eyes full of disdain. "You better run BECAUSE THE SECOND I CAN WALK AGAIN IM GOING TO RIP YOUR THROAT OUT DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY FATHER LIKE THAT!" he exploded, the nurse stumbled back clutching her heart dramatically. "GET OUT, GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!" the woman turned and ran from the room slamming the door behind her.

Picking up the can of gingerale he heaved it in his hand throwing it after her, watching with numb satisfaction as it broke the glass on the door and smashed on the wall outside sputtering around madly. Breathing hard he flexed his hands, the muscles on his arms rippling with tension. he hated this place he hated what was happening to him.

Looking at the food on the tray with anger he had half a mind to throw that as well but didnt. Leaning back he sighed.
Drake Maddox Black
Drake Maddox Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Fix Me (Winter)  Empty Re: Fix Me (Winter)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Exiting the elevator on the 4th floor of St. Mungo's, Winter made her way quietly to the desk, a grey and black satchel slung over her shoulder. When the healer working the desk that day noticed her she smiled and asked, pleasently, "Can I help you?" Returning the smile the woman offered, Winter answered, "I'm here to see Drake Black." A couple healers further back at the registration desk paused and glanced at the blonde before turning back to their work. The smile on the healer's face before her faltered slightly, enough for Winter to notice seeing as her sense of sight had heightened due to her lack of hearing, before she replied, "I'm not sure that he is up for visitors today, Miss." Letting her blue eyes glance at the other healers that had stopped what they were doing at the mention of Drake's name, Winter drew a deep breath and sighed, "I'm pretty sure he will want to see me. What room is he in?" Raising her eyesbrow slightly, Winter tilted her head awaiting the woman to tell her his room number. Sighing, the healer folded her hands and placed them on the desk top. "414. Down the hall and to your right," the woman finally answered. Smiling, Winter replied, "Thank you," before heading down the hall she was directed to.

She didn't know fully what had happened to Drake, but she did know that he was in bad shape, and that in itself was enough to tell her she needed to go see him. More than that, Winter wanted to. She didn't understand why the healer at the desk had been so reluctant to allow her to see the one she belonged to, that is, until she was about half way to his room...

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!

Angry words echoed down the hall as a healer came storming out of a room, letting the door slam behind her, the sound of which made Winter jump and wince at the loud sound that was picked up by her devices. Stepping out of the way of the angry healer, she heard her muttering about the disgrace that boy was to his family name, how like his father he was, and many other such things. The sound of breaking glass, drew her attention away from the woman who was making her way back from where Winter had come. Adjusting her satchel, Winter continued down the hall until she spotted a can lightly spinning on the tile floor in a puddle of amber liquid, as well as several shards of glass. Looking at the plaque on the wall, her heart sank when she realized that the angry words and unkind things the healer had said were about Drake, as the signed marked this room as 414.

Carefully stepping to his door, Winter pulled out her wand and whispered a spell that caused the broken glass to fly back into its rightful place, repairing the window of his door. Replacing her wand, Winter knocked softly, and opened the door a bit. "Drake?" she said softly as she looked in, her eyes scanned the room before falling on her boyfriend. Seeing him leaning back against his pillows, Winter slipped inside, closing the door gently behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Maddox Black Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Lifting his head from his heads drake held back the scowl "Winter" he said his voice softening with surprise "w..why are you here i told them no visitors.." he even hid from his father in shame of his condition.
Drake Maddox Black
Drake Maddox Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:38 pm

"I figured you'd want to see a friendly face," Winter answered him, stepping to the book that must have slipped from his table when the Healer put his meal there or the bed as he shuffled to get comfortable. Holding it out to him, she asked, "Are you alright? I heard horrible things about what- About what happened." Winter's eyes scanned him over, and while he seemed to appear alright, something had to be wrong if he was cooped up here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:49 pm

He looked away down to his hands "been...hurt really..badly...i don't know... When im coming home" he refused to touch anything or look at her shame sinking into him.
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Bringing the book back away from Drake, Winter's eyes never left him as he told her as he seemed to stumble through his though. Setting the book on his table next to the tray of food, she set her bag down in the chair that was nearby and took a seat on the edge of his bed. "Drake, it's ok," she said, putting a gentle hand on his leg that rested beneath his blankets. "However long it takes, I'll still come see you," Winter added with a soft smile. Reaching forward, she let her cool fingers touch the back of his hand. She had been worried sick when she heard what happened. Just being here, talking to her boyfriend, was enough to help put her at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:00 am

"They hurt my sister...i dont know who did it.." he said his shoulders shaking and tears came to his eyes "I just wish i could fucking remember who did it..i can see them hurting her my serena...i couldn't protect her" he cried softly "i'm so fucking weak.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:52 am

Wrapping her arms around Drake and holding him to her, Winter softly kissed his temple as she rested her head against his as he cried. "Shhhh.... Shhhh.... No you aren't, Drake. You are so strong... So, so strong..." she cooed softly. She could only imagine what he was going through, and wished there was more she could do to help him. But, Winter knew that this might be nothing much, but it was something. "Whoever it was, they will be dealt with, Drake. Somehow... You need to hang in there. It's going to be alright. Serena is alright. I talked with her a day or two ago. She's doing so much better. And, she doesn't blame you," Winter told him, keeping her voice soft and tender, supportive. Running a hand down the back of his head, she tightened her arms slightly. "You survived, Drake Black. That proves you are strong and powerful," she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:16 pm

He pulled her into his lap and hid his face in her shoulder "How can i face my family...after all this.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Settling herself in Drake's lap, Winter held him tightly, resting her head against his. "Your family hasn't changed, Drake. They still love you. You are still your parents' son and your sister's brother and brother to countless others," she cooed to him. Drake was strong, but to have been hurt as he was, this likely shook whatever confidence he had in his own strength. "What happened to you and all the others could have happened to anyone. You can't blame yourself. It... It isn't your fault..." Winter added softly, nuzzling his temple before kissing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down