Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Only a fool would forget the past (Tatia, Inv only, M)

Go down

Only a fool would forget the past (Tatia, Inv only, M) Empty Only a fool would forget the past (Tatia, Inv only, M)

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Nikolas was quite annoyed today. His housemates would most likely call it his killing mood. Hogwarts was driving him nuts. Even if he was now to spend only few last days in here, his tension was rising higher and higher. Maybe it was so called goodness of the school, maybe it was the fact that everybody seemed to have fun killing and hurting, while he was bored in his shadows. Nothing is worse than a spider, who has no webs to make. He made his way to forbidden forrest just to see some mudblood chick from the super-innocent Hufflepuff house, crying over that boy who died just before final task took place. Looks like mortality of that house was dangerously increasing. It made Nik chuckle a little. At least his morbid thoughts were still at the same place.

Walking past the girl, he pushed urge to torture and kill her on a spot, for he would have no explanation for his action in Tatia's eyes and he didn't want that. Not now anyway. Their relationship wasn't that strong just yet. It took him few minutes to get to the small lake, quite far away from the castle. It was only then, when he started shooting curses all around and using trees and his boxing bags. He needed to get rid of that frustration. He needed to calm down. Hate was strong emotion controling his heart. And he knew it won't stop until he get his revenge. But he was still too far away from that.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Only a fool would forget the past (Tatia, Inv only, M) Empty Re: Only a fool would forget the past (Tatia, Inv only, M)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:24 am

Soon.... They would be returning home to Wolfclaw soon.... The idea was pleasing to Tatia, but at the same time, she didn't want to leave. Leave Hogwarts, sure, but not to go home to her father. Ideally, she would like to stay with Nikolas, but she was pretty certain that her father wouldn't have that. Then again... Nikolas might fit the bill of what he would consider worthy... No sense thinking about that...

Heading from the castle after having little luck finding the boy who had stollen her heart, Tatia wondered just where she should start her search for him. He was fond of the Forbidden Forest, like many of them from Wolfclaw were, so there was as good as anyplace to start... As she entered, the sounds of sobbing reached her ears. Staying off the normal path, Tatia saw the yellow and black from the house that Diggory boy came from and reasoned that the girl was crying over the death of her housemate. Silently skirting around her, Tatia continued her search. Thinking about the girl, she wondered if she would react the same way should she lose a school or housemate. Before she could come up with an answer, however, her ears picked up the sounds of curses and the like cracking and popping up ahead. Jogging just as silently as she walked, Tatia reached the treeline near the Black Lake and peered through the leaves to see the one she was seeking.

Nikolas seemed to be either having a tantrum or blowing off steam about something. Casting a powerful shield around her, Tatia stepped from the trees and called, "Nikolas! What's wrong?" Her brown eyes grew wide when she saw a bright blue hex come flying her way, and, instinctly, closing her eyes and flinching away against the coming impact, sent a wave of extra energy to her shield. Thankfully, it did the trick and the hex rebounded, sailing through the sky and landing in the lake. Looking back at him, she offered him a timid smile.

Back to top Go down

Only a fool would forget the past (Tatia, Inv only, M) Empty Re: Only a fool would forget the past (Tatia, Inv only, M)

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Nik didn't really pay attention to the World as he did his best to get rid of anger as much as he could, when familiar voice woke him up and made him accidentaly send curse Tatia's way. Thank Salazar she made a shield. It probably wouldn't happen if she was from other school. Very good idea to pick Wolfclaw girl. Strategic. It will be much harder to accidentaly kill her. At least that's what was Nik thinking as he faced her and tried his best to remember, what was she asking him. "Tatia, what are you doing here?" he asked in the end, when he gave up on trying to remember. "Thank Salazar for your common sense. I could have killed you," he pointed out obvious fact as he took a few steps and closed distance between the two of them, just to possessively yet gently kiss her lips without asking. "Hey," he whispered, giving her kind smile, despite the fact his eyes were still dark with hidden anger and frustration.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Lowering her shield only when all the curses and hexes and things had finished bouncing about like mad and Nikolas was aware that she was there, Tatia lowered her wand. "I was looking for you," she answered simply, "Seems, I can hunt you down, too." Smiling up at him, her cheeks flushed a bit when he expressed his happiness at her quick thinking to put up a shield before stepping out of the trees. "You could have, but I wouldn't have risked stepping from the cover of trees into the open with your spells exploding all over like fireworks without some kind of protection. What do you take me for?" she teased with a light laugh. True, he could have accidentally killed her if one of his spells was not stoppable by a shield, but that was a risk she would have taken. Tipping her head back to take the full power of his kiss that made her heart skip and race, Tatia kissed his back, happy for the exchange. "Hey, yourself," she whispered back, lightly placing her hands on his chest. When she looked into his eyes, she saw his smile, but there was something else. It was something she hadn't taken much notice of until now. Reaching up, to stroke his cheek, she asked, "Nikolas, what's the matter?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:35 am

Downside to having caring girlfriend, Nik decided, was the fact she recognized way too much. She saw him as he was without really realizing it just yet. "It's just me. I am not Hogwarts type of guy. I can't stand sunlight for long, I hate all that naive try to be loving and caring and build statues of whatever for all muggles and mudbloods walking this planet. It's just a lie. If muggle knew about us, you know what they would do? Burn us. Just like that. Ask your house founder. I believe her ghost could tell us all about it," he said, his words poisoned with hate as he growled with anger before shaking his head. Suddenly old Nikolas was back, as if he didn't say a word. Only his eyes gave away he still feels the same anger. "I'm sorry. I just need to blow off steam. I will be fine soon, I promise. I'm sorry that you had to see me like this," he apologized, his voice caring and honest. Deep inside, he wasn't sorry at all. It was just part of the game.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Hearing Nikolas explain that it was the overall being at this school that was such a contrast to their own and how many students from their school were being the biggest ruffle in his feathers, Tatia felt a small twinge of fear prickle up her spine as his words grew more and more aggressive and tainted with the frustration he had been building up since they arrived there. But, just as quickly as the feeling was there, it vanished. Bringing a hand up to gently cup his cheek, she offered him a tender smile as she looked into his dark, angry eyes. Swallowing dryly, Tatia said, "I think we are all on edge. Too much of something isn't always a good thing..." Granted, Tatia had enjoyed her time at Hogwarts, but she missed Wolfclaw, even if she wasn't like a typical student that went there. Pulling her hand away as he shook his head, Tatia watched as the anger and hate left his face, being replaced by the face that had swept her off her feet. Only his eyes gave any inclination that he was seathing inside. Drawing a deep breath and letting it out slowly, she wrapped her arms around his torso, resting her head against his chest, letting his heartbeat fill her ears. Smiling softly, she murmured, "Don't apologize. Everyone reached their limit at some point and blowing off steam is often the most effective way to deal with it. Don't be sorry that I happened to see you that way, Nikolas. It happens to everyone." Raising her head to look up at this young man she cared so much for, she asked, "Can I help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:59 pm

He gave her another smile as she asked if she could help. There wasn't many things Tatia could do for him at this point. Join him at killing spree? Maybe passionate sex? Neither of it seemed likely to Nik at this point, so instead of answer, he simply kissed her. "Just don't let me scare you," he whispered to her. "I may not be a good person, but I never want you to be scared of me. I would never hurt you, Tatia," he added. Well, not physicaly anyway. And he wished so much for his plan to work and her to accept him and all his beliefs without inner pain as well. "What about you, my dear? Ready to go home soon?" he asked her, genuinely curios. He planned to visit her and her father during summer break. There were things he wished to discuss with the man himself. Nik felt need to get Tati's father's approval of his actions before he tries to actually take his daughter on the right path.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:43 am

Nikolas' smile brought a small flush to her cheeks as well as a soft fluttering of butterflies in her stomach. Somehow, he had these kinds of effects on her at times that she would never expect them to show up. As he kissed her, they only intensified, even if his kiss was just simply a kiss. Just don't let me scare you... His whisper brought forth a tender smile not like any she had ever smiled before. Giving her head a small shake, she whispered back, "You don't, Nikolas... Even if you aren't a 'good' person, you're good enough for me..." Nuzzling his cheek, she kissed it softly in a tender way, before offering him that same new smile, a small twinkle in her dark eyes.

The question of home washed the smile away as Tatia dropped her eyes from him. Shrugging, she answered, "I guess... I miss Wolfclaw, so...I'm happy to be returning there..." Truth was, she was happy to be going home, but not so happy to be under the same roof as her father. All year she had had a reprieve of his actions and ideals towards her, and now that the school year was ending, she was going to be thrown right back into it. Sighing and pushing the thoughts away as best as she could, Tatia asked, "Do you have plans for this summer break?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:22 pm

"You don't want to face you dad again, huh?" he asked her, knowing the answer alredy. He had to admit, that it must have been hard for her to face this everyday, when she didn't see the point. "Good thing I plan to visit you, then," he smiled at her. "Do you think your choice of a boyfriend will make your father less worried about your intentions and beliefs?" he gave her mischievous wink.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:51 pm

Raising her dark eyes to him when he guessed exactly why she hadn't mentioned anything about going or missing home or her father and why her demeanor changed completely at the question, she nodded. He was clever, and there was something about how he knew her so well even though they hadn't been together for an overly long amount of time. Still, it touched her to know that he knew. "You- You do?" she asked, a new light glimmering in her eyes when Nikolas informed her of his plans to come see her. Even in a home where she didn't see eye to eye with her father and felt his wrath for it more often then not, that little bit of brightness was enough to make it worth it. Unable to hide her smile at the thought, she nodded in response. "I think it will put his mind to rest, at least a little. You seem to fit the bill for what he would want for me, and maybe it will be enough to appease him," she said, the happiness beginning to weave back into her words as she let her hand fall to his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:56 pm

"Good," Nik replied picking her up suddenly. "Now, what should I do with you?" he asked, mischief in his eyes as he looked at her. He had quite a few ideas, but decided to see what her reaction will be now. Last thing he needed was to scare her off before the scary part even comes. "I mean, you interrupted my fun, I should demand some replacement or something," he continued to tease her, but in the same time was taking her deeper and deeper into the woods, to places where sun never visited, where nobody lived. Nobody but deadly silence. If he went little further, they would leave Hogwarts safe zone. And most likely find many corpses because that's where the forrest was actually dangerous. Putting her back on the ground, he imprisoned her between himself and a tree. "I kidnapped my princess," he whispered into her ear seductively. "Who is going to save you little one?" he teased her, kissing her ear down to her neck gently. "Do you want to be saved?" he asked another question.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Gasping slightly in surprise as Nikolas scooped her petite frame into his arms as he took her into the forest. Catching the glint of mischief flashing in his eyes as he took them deeper and deeper into the trees, Tatia tipped her head coyly and said, "I think it's only fair." In her mind she wondered just what kind of replacement fun he might have in mind. They might be dating, but they hadn't done anything beyond the tame dating things couples normally did. What if he asked to bed her? Would she allow him to? Looking at his face and taking in every feature, a tender smile washed over her face. Yes...she would...

Getting her footing as he gently lowered her to the ground, Tatia felt the rough bark of the tree at her back brush against her as Nikolas caged her in, a hand planted on each side of her body. Drawing a hushed breath at his words, Tatia slightly tipped her head, further exposing her neck to him as he kissed down it. Swallowing what would have been a soft moan at the collection of his words and his kisses, she raised her arms, wrapping them gently around his neck. "My knight has already saved me... You have not kidnapped me... You rescued me..." she purred to him, as she moved to bring their bodies closer together, brushing against him lightly. Lightly kissing his jaw, Tatia left a small trail of warm kisses from there to his lips where she brushed her lips against his in a tender kiss. Looking into his eyes, her own hinted that these kisses were just the beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:20 pm

"Tatia," he whispered in husky voice as he looked into her beautiful big brown eyes. She was perfect. And the animal in him wanted to take her right here, right now. But that could ruin the whole game. He needed her trust before she sees him as he is. Eventhough she alredy got the hint. "Don't do anything you don't want to do yourself," he said, having hard time to keep himself under control as he gently traced curves of her body. "If you don't want this just yet, stop me now, or it will be too late," he added and deep inside he rolled eyes at himself. How much this girl managed to change him. She really was something when he was willing to do so much just to change her into his perfect companion.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:23 pm

The whisper of her name made Tatia's heart skip and her breathing hitch for only a moment. Gazing deeply into his eyes, she smiled softly at his warning as well as what he told her about making the call of whether she was ready or not. Reaching up, she cupped his jaw, lightly stroking his cheek with her thumb, as a shiver from his touch on her body trickled from her head to her toes. Drawing a breath, she swallowed softly before speaking just above a whisper, "I trust you, Nikolas. If I didn't, I woudn't be here. If I didn't want this... I wouldn't be staying here...like this...with you... All you need to do is ask..." The gentle raise of her eyebrow told him what she meant. She was ready and willing to give herself to him, if he so desired it. Nikolas had a unique understand of her, which was something she'd never had before. He had shown her so much, taught her so much, and her love for him made her trust him with all she was.

Last edited by Tatia Gamp on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:21 am

Nikolas didn't do questions. It wasn't in his nature to ask for things. When he was little and he dared to ask for something, he was declined. Only coming back to wizarding society taught him, that he didn't have to ask. He could just take. And that's what he did ever since. Instead of an answer, he gave her hard and passionate kiss on her lips as his hands wandered under her shirt, gently travelling up to her bra. "I won't do any big step unless you ask for it," he whispered to her, breathing heavily and gently bitting her ear.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:32 pm

A small squeek of a sound came from Tatia as her lips were crushed by Nikolas' in a deeply passionate kiss. Feeling him press into her as well as his hands wandering under her shirt to her bra, Tatia wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him to her as she delicately slipped her tongue into his mouth for a taste. Arching her back, Tatia's hips pressed against his. His whispered words of her needing to ask for what he could give her brought a small smile to her lips. Biting her bottom lip as he softly nipped her ear, Tatia couldn't stop of soft purr of a moan that escaped her. She wanted to ask for what he was offering, but the words escaped her in that moment. Letting a hand fall from his neck, she let it drag down his chest and stopped when it reached his trousers waist. Being brave, she ghosted a long touch from his waistband to the button that secured them and coming to rest over his manhood. Gently rubbing it, she sighed softly before saying breathlessly, "Will you take me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:17 am

Tearing off her shirt and bra, he made his way to her breasts. He picked her up with his strong arms and managed to destroy her pants as well. Not like they wouldn't be able to fix it later. As she asked him to take her, he entered her with his finger. "Oh yes, I will," he whispered to her. "Was there anyone before me, my love?" he asked her just to make sure he was right with his assumptions. He wanted to take her right in that very moment, but she wouldn't really enjoy it as much. Instead he continued to tease her with his finger while he licked and gently bit her nipple.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Gasping as both her clothes were destroyed exposing her to the boy that stole her heart, as well as his touch on her bare breasts, Tatia felt a heat roar to life within her center. A dark purr sounded from her as Nikolas confirmed that he would take her and slide his finger within her moistened heat. Shaking her head and wrapping her arms around his neck while she tightened her legs around his waist, Tatia replied, her voice dark with want for this man, "No.... You are.... You are the first to touch me like this...." Gasping again, a little louder then before, Tatia moaned softly at his continued teasing of both her chest and her heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down