Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Even Just for the Night. (Cedric)

2 posters

Go down

Even Just for the Night. (Cedric) Empty Even Just for the Night. (Cedric)

Post by Blair de la Fontaine Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Blair was almost bouncing with excitement as she stood in the corridor near the kitchens, waiting for someone to come walking down it from their common room so that she could take them away for the afternoon. It felt like ages that she’d been waiting, though it had really only been about ten minutes if the time on her wristwatch was anything to go by. The very next day was the third task of the tournament, and she had no idea what the outcome would be considering there was a fairly even playing field so far.

Of course, she knew that with the end of the year approaching, that there was to be another problem that would arise, probably not too long after the final task. While her schooling was to be over at the end of the year, she would still need to return to France. Although she tried not to show it, considering she wasn’t sure whether Cedric even thought of her pending departure as a bad thing or not, but Blair had been thinking about the fact that she would be leaving for the past few weeks. She wasn’t going to let it ruin her last weeks at Hogwarts, though, which was why she was eager for her plans for the afternoon.

Hurry up!” she whined under her breath, though she had to smile at the fact that she was able to say the first word completely at all. Her English was far from perfect, but it had definitely improved a whole lot with the help of her English boyfriend.
Blair de la Fontaine
Blair de la Fontaine

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Even Just for the Night. (Cedric) Empty Re: Even Just for the Night. (Cedric)

Post by Cedric Diggory Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:17 am

Cedric headed out of the Hufflepuff common room with the plan to hunt Blair down. He didn't know what he was going to do when he found her, but he knew their time was growing short. The third and final task was the following day, and that marked the end of the school year drawing to a fast close. Sure, he knew it was part of dating a girl from a school other then Hogwarts, but it still pained him to know that she would be leaving back to France in a few short weeks. Thus, the remaining time he had to spend with her, he wanted to. So far the Tournament showed no clear-cut winner. They were actually quite even in all the tasks, which was nice, as was that they were all still able to compete. Hopefully, the final task would continue this trend...

As Cedric walked down the hall that would take him to the kitchens, he spotted the one he had been looking for. Seeing her checking her watch, he decided to surprise her a bit. Donning his Templar stealth, Cedric moved quickly, but not so quickly as to draw much attention to his movements. Just before he reached Blair, he heard her whine for him to hurry. Her English has improved greatly... Sweaping her off her feet and into his arms, Princess-style, Cedric crushed her lips with his own. Nuzzling her cheek following the deep kiss he mused softly, "Sorry to keep you waiting, though I didn't know you were."
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair de la Fontaine Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:14 pm

Blair was mere minutes away from leaving her place by the kitchens and going in search of the badger’s den when she was picked up from the ground and lifted into someone’s arms. His arms. The smile that broke her face was bright before his lips were on hers. She returned the kiss with equal fervor, before bringing her hands up to rest in his hair and shook her head. “I know you didn’t,” she said, “I was waiting to surprise you. Though you surprised me instead!

She briefly wondered if he was going to place her back on the ground, though she couldn’t deny that she enjoyed being held in such a way. Blair didn’t know if it was English boys or just this boy who showed so much care for their girlfriend, but she definitely wasn’t complaining. “I don’t exactly know what I plan for us to do, but.. I wanted to be with you today,” she said, her teeth grazing her lip, “with the task tomorrow and my time at Hogwarts almost over...
Blair de la Fontaine
Blair de la Fontaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Diggory Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:13 am

Chuckling, Cedric gently lowered Blair to the ground, keeping his hands on her waist and giving her a playful wink. "Glad I could surprise you," he mused. Listening to her speak, Cedric was pleased with the progress she was making with her English. It was even more apparent as she told him about how she simply wanted to be with him that day since her time there was drawing to a close, and fast... Along with the final task of the tournament... Flexing his jaw slightly, he pushed both thoughts from his mind. Cedric didn't want to dwell on the fact that in a couple short weeks, Blair would be heading back to France and he would be graduating. Granted, that did open doors a bit. Maybe her leaving wouldn't be as bad as they thought...

"You have me for the day, Blair. Whatever you want to do, we'll do it," he offered to her. In such a short time, Cedric had grown to truly care for this girl, love her even. She was a bright spot in his life, and if he could keep it as such, he would. Brushing a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear, he smiled and touched the tip of her nose before replacing it on her hip. "Your English is getting so much better. TH- not giving you nearly as much trouble as it was when I first me you," Cedric told her, with a warm smile.
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair de la Fontaine Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:32 am

You’re right,” she said, pleased that he noticed her developing accent, as she’d been practicing a lot especially after their first meeting, “it is all thanks to you, of course!” It had surprised the French witch when she and Cedric had started to spend time together on a regular basis, and even more so when that basis became close to daily. The thing that surprised Blair most of all, though, was when she realised that she loved the Hufflepuff. It had snuck up on her, while she was reassuring herself on a almost constantly that he was just a really good friend. But she was glad for it.

Blair placed one hand on Cedric's shoulder and brought the finger of the other to tap lightly on her chin. "Hmm," she said dramatically, "I think that first we should eat. I'll even sit with the rest of the Hufflepuffs..." Her gaze caught the wall, before a a wide smile spread on her lips. "Do you know how to get in to the kitchen?" she asked, "I have no idea, but I know that they are around here somewhere.."
Blair de la Fontaine
Blair de la Fontaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Diggory Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:56 am

Chuckling at her comment that her improved English was all thanks to him, Cedric tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear before saying, "I'm just glad you took my offer." Leaning in, he kissed her lightly on the cheek, as she rested a hand on his shoulder and gave the day's activities a thought. How had be gotten so lucky to just happen across her that day? It was a question that Cedric had pondered since that day as their feelings for one another grew and grew the more time they spent together. When Blair offered food as the first thing they should do, Cedric went to answer her but stopped when his stomach answered for him with a rather loud grumble. Looking down at his protesting stomach and then up at his girlfriend, he couldn't help but laugh. "Sounds like we are in agreement," he said, giving his stomach a rub. "Come on. To the kitchens we go!" he said happily with a wink.

Linking his hand with hers, Cedric lead them to the kitchens that were just down the hall a spell and to the left. Giving the door a knock, he opened it and peered in. Smiling, he opened the door the rest of the way and, putting his hand at the small of Blair's back, brought her to be right beside him and said, "Welcome to the kitchens. How about I make something tasty for us?"
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down