Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

No use crying over spilled candy (Open)

4 posters

Go down

No use crying over spilled candy (Open) Empty No use crying over spilled candy (Open)

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Vanessa happily walked into Honeydukes. She ran for the counter and bought an extra large box of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. She turned around to leave the store and accidentally bumped into someone.

As she did so, she dropped her candy and it went everywhere. The colored beans scattered everywhere. She growled and her face turned pink with anger. She was super excited for her candy, "What the hell!?"
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

No use crying over spilled candy (Open) Empty Re: No use crying over spilled candy (Open)

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:41 pm

The people hurrying through the small village, probably on their hunt for Christmas presents were merely of enough interest to the tall Wolfclaw student to raise a little amusement in his cold grey eyes as he made his way along the main road. Too many children for his liking, but he had promised to accompany some of his friends to Hogsmeade. Amatus had quickly distanced himself from the crowded shops and rather enjoyed the icy wind outside.
Suddenly, someone crashed right into him, just as he was about to turn a corner and his eyes narrowed at a young Ravenclaw student, though the rest of his face remained carefully blank. "Oh have you dropped your candy, child?" he asked sardonically.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

No use crying over spilled candy (Open) Empty Re: No use crying over spilled candy (Open)

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:45 pm

"I am not a child." Vanessa growled as she bent down to pick up the candy. She sighed as they were now ruined. SHe fought the urge to throw them in the boys face and just threw them in a near by waste bin. She recognized the boy from the Wolfclaw school. "Amatus, am i right?" She wasnt sure if she had gotten his name right, and she didnt really care
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Amatus barely raised his brow at the girl's rude tone, thinking that for his standard he had been rather nice, but then again, these innocent little Hogwarts students didn't know anything about the real world, he though with disgust. "Then our opinions differ on this subject." he drawled, referring to her being a child. She did manage to surprise him a little when she knew his name, though his face did not betray it. "That is correct, but you have the advantage of me, Miss...?"
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Vanessa sighed and turned around. "I apologize for my rudeness. I was just rather looking forward to my treat and now I have nothing to eat and no money to replace them." She bit her lip and sighed as she kicked the snow below her feet with her boot. She looked up when he asked her name, "Masters. Vanessa MAsters."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Crooking his head to the side in thought, Amatus observed the girl for a few moments, his steely eyes seemingly looking through her. At last, he waved his hand in her direction and a few coins fell into her pocket. "Far be it from me to rob a young girl of her Christmas treats..." he commented, sounding rather amused. Her name did not sound familiar to his ears, but then again, he did not care much for British wizards. The Masters were no Travellers though, of that he was certain and that was all that counted. "It's a pleasure, I'm sure." he said anyway.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Vanessa smiled as he gave her a few coins for candy. "Thank you, Amatus." SHe was confused on why he was being ncie. Maybe the christmas spirit was getting the best of him. She didnt know, she did not know Wolfclaws to be nice. But she was not going to argue. She noticed he gave her a bit much for the candy so she handed him back a galleon a sickle and a few knutz.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:25 pm

He chuckled and shook his head as she tried to give him back some of the money. "Do keep it, I have no use for it and you seem a little short on money after all." he told her off-handedly and really, his family had more than enough money and soon, he would be able to make his own, so he was not going to take something he had just given. "Though maybe you should spend it on something more interesting than sweets." Amatus glanced pointedly at her before turning to walk towards one of the darker parts of the village, rare as they were.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Vanessa smiled and put the coins back in her pocket. She cocked her head to the side as he walked off. She wondered where the strange boy was going, so she followed. Not to close to where it was obvious. But close enough so she wouldnt lose sight of him. They were in a dark and scary part of Hogsmeade that she had never been in before. But she was curious
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Girls and their curiosity, Amatus thought, smirking to himself as he kept walking towards an abandoned house, located near the forest. It cast long shadows over the street and it was too easy for him to vanish into them without a trace. For a Traveller, there was nothing simpler than to move without being seen and he moved silently through the darkness. As fast as he had gone, he appeared again behind the girl, his wand pointed at her back. A silent immobilizing charm was cast and sent her way. "Curiosity killed the cat, or so they say..." he said, his low voice barely above a whisper.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Vanessa panicked as she tried to move but couldnt. She was going to die. This guy was going to kill her. She would never see her parents again. Or Ronan. Or Ethan... A silent tear fell down her cheeks and she tried to stay strong but inside she felt so weak. "What do you want?"
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:19 pm

A dark chuckle echoed off the walls of the old house, as the young man circled the helpless girl, a satisfied smirk on his lips. "I want to teach you a lesson, Vanessa Masters." he told her and with a snap of his fingers, she was floating after him while he made his way into the empty house. He let her down on a table and bound her to it, taking her wand from her to put it in his own pocket. "Now then, little girl, you are a curious one, aren't you? I am sure you are just dying to see what I want to teach you." Amatus put special emphasize on the word "dying" and his grey eyes glowed dangerously in the dark.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Vanessa growled softly at his words. She was dead. She would never get to tell Ethan she loved him or say goodbye to her brother. She just sat there, helpless and scared. She wanted to go home. She didnt want to learn anything. "I didnt mean to invade your privacy. I was just curious. I swear."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:01 pm

"There is no use of dead bodies, Amatus. If we are to solve our task here quietly, we need people to cooperate. How much cooperation you think we get, if you kill a student?" her voice came out of the shadows, as Morana in body of innocent Hufflepuff student stepped in. Only her piercing green eyes were a hint she is somebody else. Of course this girl will soon suffer temporal memory loss, but killing her would be a mistake. Maybe fun, but mistake.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Vanessa recognized the girl as a Hufflepuff. She was a year younger than herself. Maybe she knew her brother. SHe began to speak of not killing her and she sighed in relief. "Please, I just want to go. I want to go home." She did not want to sound scared, but she was. She was so scared. She didnt know what to do besides lie there, helpless like a turtle that has been flipped over on its back by some mean beach bully
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Morana smirked. That girl was scared so obviously it hurt. "On the other hand..." she spoke as she traced the girls cute cheek by her sharp nails. "A little torture would hurt nobody. As long as she doesn't remember, that is," she added giving Amatus wicked smile. Her Traveller children, or at least those who were to join the order, alredy knew she was in the castle. And helped her to get what she needed. After all, the whole future of Travellers depended on it.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Amatus was just about to answer the little Ravenclaw when someone approached them and he tensed for a moment, but then he relaxed as he recognized the person. He smirked darkly and shook his head. “I fear, Vanessa, your odds just took a turn for the worst.” Amatus commented, sounding quite amused at how the day was planning out. The trip to the village was turning more interesting by the second. “Murder was not really on my mind, that would negate the effects of teaching her a lesson, but maybe we could make her forget us, but not the lesson itself?” he said thoughtfully. “I would really hate to waste my time if my student does not remember.” He leered sadistically at the Ravenclaw and took a step closer to her.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Morana smirked again. "Well, of course. She just shouldn't remember little innocent Hufflepuff mudblood to behave like I do. I don't care what else she remembers," she said, looking at the girl. "I always hated those pretty little girls, with their sweet lives where all their fun is spying on others for gossip. It always makes me happy to teach one a lesson," she added, giving the girl the most dark and twisted smile she knew. "Now, my dear Amatus, do you wish to see some of the most painfull torture techniques in the World? I can tell, I've experienced them after all," Morana offered, taking out her dagger.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:30 am

Amatus answered her smirk with one of his own and bowed slightly at the waist. "Please, go ahead, my lady. I have no doubt that I still have much to learn from you." he said and moved to stand next to their helpless victim, his eyes still on Morana, for the Ravenclaw was far beneath his notice. Only once she started screaming, he would pay some attention to her. "She is quite the sweet little girl is she?" he nodded to himself and then shuddered in disgust. "It makes me sick. Always playing on their looks to get their way without any substance to them." Amatus would never associate with weak people and this girl definitely was one.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Vanessa growled and her eyes turned a few shades darker. She wished Ethan were here... he would know what to do. But he wasnt. And she had to be brave. She stared at the two people, silent, not saying a word. If they wanted to torture her fine, let them. She didnt care anymore. It wasnt like she could change their minds
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down