Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Do you wanna build a snowman? (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Do you wanna build a snowman? (Open) Empty Do you wanna build a snowman? (Open)

Post by Stacy Walker Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Stacy did love to spend time near the lake. She didn't care what season it was and what weather was like lately. She had here good and also bad memories but she still liked it. She had dressed today warmly since it was winter already. Girl slowly began to do the snowman there alone. She didn't had that much friends or that much friends with who she was close. She sighed on that thought and continued what she was doing. She was doing one big snowball what she will use for lower body. She smiled awhile doing it, she remembered how she did it first time with her grandma when she was three years old girl.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Do you wanna build a snowman? (Open) Empty Re: Do you wanna build a snowman? (Open)

Post by Vanessa Masters Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Vanessa skipped outside and smiled as she stared up into the sky as little snowflakes fell from the heavens to bless the world with their presence. She saw a girl who appeared to be in the midst of makign a snowman. She went over to the girl and smiled. "Hi there. Im Vanessa." The whole situation reminded her of a muggle movie she had forced Ronan to watch last summer. She smiled at the girl and began humming
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Do you wanna build a snowman? (Open) Empty Re: Do you wanna build a snowman? (Open)

Post by Stacy Walker Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Stacy looked up from her big snowball when ahe heard someone speaking with her there now. She smiled at the girl. "Hello, I'm Stacy," she said then back to her now. Since first one was big enough she began to do second one. She heard jer humming a song what sounded familiar but she couldn't tell how. "Do you wanna help me building this snowman?" She asked there now from that girl.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Vanessa nodded and began packing snow to make the snowmans middle part. She began softly singing the song she was humming out loud, "Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on lets go and play I never see you anymore Come out the door It's like you've gone away We used to be best buddies And now we're not I wish you would tell me why! Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:26 am

Stacy smiled there and did listen her to sing. "Is that song from movie called Frozen?" She asked there now with a smile. She have seen that movie and she did like it. It was one of the best animation movies what she have seen lately. "No wonder that sounded so familiar melody when you hummed it," she added here now.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:35 pm

"Yes, it is one of my favorite muggle movies. Even though Idina menzel is a witch. She does the voice of Elsa." She smiled and continued building her snowman as she kept singing. "Do you wanna build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the halls I think some company is overdue I've started talking to the pictures on the walls- (Hang in there, Joan!) It gets a little lonely All these empty rooms, Just watching the hours tick by- (Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock)"

Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Stacy noddes hed head. It made sense. "Same here," she said with a smile. She listened her singing there now. "You have pretty good voice," she had to say to her. Some time she was ready with her next ball for snowman. She used her wand to put it on first one. It was to heavy to lift for them two.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down