The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
Switch Accounts



Twitter
Admins







Moderators






Escaping (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Artemis decided it was time for her to shift and perhaps hunt a bit after a long week in school. Slipping through the crowds, occasionally glancing over her shoulder with a duffel bag of clothes hanging off of her, she made it outside and took a big gulp of the fresh air. With that, she slowly made it towards the edge of the forest and threw the duffel bag under some roots of a tree and then pulled off her shirt and then slid down her shorts until she was fully naked and put the clothes in the bag before sprinting into the forest and jumped over a fallen tree, shifting in midair with ease. Landing on the ground, a large black wolf stood up tall with Artemis' eyes and let out a low howl, being answered right back. With that, she began to wonder only to find a ray of sunshine cutting through the trees next to a stream and decided to lay in it, basking in the heat whilst her paw laid in the water, swatting at the fish.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Felix was working out, he started with an easy twenty kilometer run followed by one hour of push ups, two a second, and one hour of sit ups, one a second. Then he did 500 forward chin ups, the branch he hung from being twenty feet from the ground, then he did reverse where the branch when behind his head. He then hung from the branch and brough his body up from 180 degrees vertilcle down to 90 making him horizontal, before doing another twenty kilometers, He walked through some water before sitting against a tree glancing sideways "Hello Wolfie" before jerking his head back towards the wolf an freezing on the spot. He looked at it for a while completly tensed. Unmoving. However, when the wolf didn't attack him, much to his surprise. He smiled "Why can't wolves be more like you eh? You know...not trying to kill me. That would be nice, very nice." he smiled and stroked the wolf behind the ears an smiled leaning against the tree.
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Artemis could smell Felix from miles away, having a constant lock on his scent and her mighty head lifted up from her paws and watched him carefully to see his reaction to the wolf that he would've most likely hunted if he were in the mood. Almost wanting to shift back, she resisted and let out a small whimper only to feel herself be stroked. It felt odd, being treated like a dog but leaned into it calmly. Getting up slowly, Artemis padded closer and sniffed at Felix's legs before pouncing on a fish her eyes caught sight of. Turning away as she ate, she caught another with a simple swipe and dropped it on a large leaf next to Felix before nudging it.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Felix kept his eye on the wolf as it walked around, he was determined to show no fear despite his phobia. He kept his short out of the sheath and besides him, incase, just incase. He looked at the fish and instincively gutted it and descalled it. "T-thanks" he cursed himself silently for stammering. He quickly made a fire and began to cook it
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Artemis could smell his fear and sat down, her long tail slowly brushing against the floor. Her wolf mind was disgusted at cooking the fish and was wary of the fire, keeping her tail away from it. Laying down slowly, Artemis rested her head between her paws, still watching Felix occasionally sniffing the air for a different change in his mood and for more prey.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:48 pm

After he cooked it, he promtly ate it and seemingly relaxed and stayed wary, he closed his eyes and breathed in really deeply. "I know that smell anywhere....Arty? where are you?" He stood up and began to look around. "I know you're here...The wolf smells of you babe, don't hide from me."
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Artemis felt glad that he ate and tensed when he mentioned her name. Getting up, she acted as if she caught a scent and ran up the stream where it darkened until the sound of water falling became stronger. She climbed up onto a large rock that overlapped the stream before letting out a low howl.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Felix for some reason followed the wolf. He found it howling and tilted his head. "Why does a wolf...smell like arty....and not...a wolf?"
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Artemis peered down at Felix, eyes glowing brightly before wandering into the waterfall where it had a bed, a bookshelf that was overflowing with books, a desk and camping gear along with lots of things to keep warm. She howled again as if demanding Felix to follow.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:57 am

Felix was growing more and more suspicious of the wolf he was following as he could simply smell Arty. It was scent he loved more than anything. He saw the bed, bookshelf, desk and camping gear. He looked around with curiosity as he moved to the books, things he recognized, some where he'd seem a few of the books, he picked on up at random and held close to him, he knew the book. He turned to the wolf. "I'm going to count to five. If I don't see arty when I hit five, I'm leaving"
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:28 pm

Artemis let her tail drag against the floor, growing more nervous. She knew his fear, may not have known the reason but it still niggled at her. She watched him stare at the books and then heard his threat to leave. Without even thinking, her fur disappeared and she grew into her normal skin but was uncomfortable. She enjoyed being a wolf and could feel the fur underneath her slightly tanned skin wanting to come out. "No! Don't go...I'm here.." She whispered, not being the slightest bit shy about being naked but quickly changed as this was a serious matter. Putting on the clothes felt strange so she wrapped a wolf fur cloak around her shoulders to feel comfortable.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Felix watched the wolf change form and he was bewildered. Stunned, and more so, surprised. He stared at her for an uncomfortable amount of time at a loss for words. He stepped backwards slowly before stopping. "Y-you're a w-wolf?" he asked, he knew the answer but he was stunned and was on the verge of freaking out massively. He was half scared half confused. "B...But...I..."
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:28 pm

Artemis chewed at her lip nervously. "Yup...I'm a wolf animagus which means I won't turn randomly on a full moon and eat you or something." She commented, flinching when he took a step back. She sniffed the air, taking in the strong scent of fear which was much like a deer being chased and bit her lip harder. "I have been for a year...which was why my scent changed when I had. It's more earthy now along with my usual scent which from old clothes, told me was vanilla, sage, rich chocolate due to my addiction and coconut along with other scents. Now it's musky from the wolf, pine from the trees and cinnamon." She continuyed, knowing she was rambling, "I know of phobia,..I can smell your fear,,but j can't stop from being a wolf. It's what I'm supposed to be, what I was born to be." She said fiercely, golden eyes growing in intensity.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Felix listened to her, although fearful. He didn't cower. He stepped forward, then again, until he was nose to nose with her. He looked her in the eye, his own a black look, yeilding no hint at his thoughts. He seemed angry, the flecks of crimson flared more when he was. He had an air of unpredictability around him, his eyes seeming to haze over before he finally reacted. He kissed her gently, tucking hair behind her ear before pulling away. "I wish you'd told me" he said softly, the crimson replaced with a dark purple
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Artemis, recently out of wolf form, did not feel comfortable with the quick closeness. She let out a low growl and did not like the look in his eyes or the air around him. She wanted him to bare his neck, for him to submit to her just so she knew he would not attack but he wasn't a wolf. It didn't work that way. But then she felt his lips on hers. She relaxed, still tense but enough to return the kiss. Pulling away, shaking her hair as if to shake the rest of the wolf out of her but it only made her scent burst in the air. ''Only Emrys knows, Felix. Can't just tell the world. I'm unregistered and prefer to stay that way.'' She said, meeting his purple eyes with her gold ones.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Felix looked at her "I'm not the world. You could have told me..." he sighed and sat on the bed with his head in his hands. "What, is it a lack of trust in me? Lack of faith?"
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Artemis rolled her eye. ''You're my world, idiot..'' She whispered and watched him sit down before moving nearer to him. Even her movements had changed from a year ago to one of a wolf, smoother and more calculated. She sat down on the floor, facing him. ''You know i trust you, Felix. I've not even told my brothers, my parents or my own sister. Why should i just tell you? I didn't want to tell anyone but you found me in the forest and just had to smell me. Then you threatened to leave, i couldn't have that. I love you, Felix but that doesn't mean I'll tell you everything.'' She muttered, standing up and began to pace.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Felix listened but her words fell on death ears. He responded calmly. "I don't tell anyone a damn thing about me, or us. I thought you loving me meant we could share ourselves"
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Artemis bit her lip, hard enough to draw drops of blood and closed her eyes, visioning herself in a simple meadow to calm herself down. ''Why can't you just respect my decision of not telling you!? Did you want me to tell you in the first month!? It was a summer thing, Felix and i spent most of it controlling myself so i didn't attack people. Then it became such a natural thing to keep it secret that i wanted to keep it that way. It was my thing...my private, secret thing that made me feel great to keep safe. My own thing.'' She hissed, wanting to shift now.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:02 pm

"I'd have rather known. Yes. Why, may I ask, am I being treated like I'm in the wrong hmm? You're the one who's been hiding things from me Arty."
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Artemis threw her hands in the air, quickly running them through her hair. ''I'm not attacking you. I'm trying to explain, Felix but seeing as I'm fresh out of wolf form, I'm still..in the mindset. Usually, after shifting, I spend an hour in human form to bring back myself.'' She tried to explain some more but her voice was still tense, with hints of growls before closing her eyes. ''Yes, I hid things from you. You're not a special case because I'm in love with you. I've hid things from loads of people! It's what i do! I'm sure there are things you've not told me! This isn't even such a big deal!'' She complained, unable to stay still.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:20 pm

"Maybe not to you but to me it is. There are a few things I havn't told you, like the fact I love you, or the fact I can't stop thinking about you. And even the fact I'm alergic to bee stings They don't come close to finding out your girlfriend is a wolf, more to the point a wolf I almost killed! How do you think that makes me feel hmm!? You know of my phobia and my tendecies to kill wolves due to it yet you negleted that and I could have killed you! I even considered it! You know how that feels?!" he bellowed the anger and upset showing
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Artemis listened and stared down at the ground, kicking a small stone hard at the wall. ''I know you love me. You have told me before. You have told me you can't stop thinking about me.'' She muttered but allowed him to continue. The moment he said he almost killed her, she let out a chilling laugh. ''Oh please, couldn't of killed me.'' It was true. She was a skilled fighter even in wolf form and could always tell someone elses moves before they happened due to indicators but that wasn't the point. She could smell his anger and how upset he was and slowly moved towards him, taking his face into her hands. ''Smell me...You smelled me back then when i was a wolf but now human..tell me..'' She muttered and leaned forward so his nose was pressed against her neck where every scent seemed to be the strongest. ''Tell me what you smell. Close every other senses but your ears and nose. What do you smell?'' She muttered. To her, smell was the most important thing. ''
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Felix's anger flared, wolf of not Felix was Kronos's decendent and her talking like that made him feel insulted as if she were calling him weak, she has no idea what Felix is capable of and he knew it. He was more than capable of killing her due to one thing he had she doesn't...

Felix looked at her, his crimson flecks growing more prominant. He held her close as he breathed in deeply. He wasn't sure what he smelt. He couldn't concentrate. He stepped back and walked away stopping when he reached the mouth of the cave. He leaned against the wall and said nothing.
avatar
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin
Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Artemis Black on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Artemis could smell his anger rise. She had said the wrong thing...again but when he held her, she felt like it was going to be okay. He breathed her in...another step complete to being okay but then both of those steps disappeared when he walked away from her. Her heart seemed to drop to the ground. He was her mate..and this to her, was almost like rejection. ''F-Felix..'' She whimpered but sighed. ''I'm sorry..'' She whispered and pinned him to the wall, crushing her lips against his. This was the only way she knew to make him happier...for the anger to go.
avatar
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin
Posts : 635

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Age: 27
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum