Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Ive got a date (Ian)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ive got a date (Ian)  Empty Ive got a date (Ian)

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Vanessa smiled as she walked along the edge of the black lake. She was holding her shoes in her hand and she smiled up at the sky as the sun shined on her face. She was so happy she had finally found a date for the ball. She giggled to her self and began hummin a little tune she had written.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Ive got a date (Ian)  Empty Re: Ive got a date (Ian)

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:51 pm

"No, Mio, I actually did the asking. Unlike you, I can take charge, you know?" Ian said, grinning at his friend while he lightly punched him in the shoulder. It was always the greatest time if he could hang out with his friends and just mess around without caring for anything for a change. He saw someone move towards the lake from afar and reached over to ruffle Mio's hair. "Listen, I just need to catch up with someone for a second. I'll be back soon, alright?" he told him and pointed at a Ravenclaw girl which made his friend frown. "No. No evil glares, Claw! Play nice, yes? Good boy." Ian winked at his friend and hurried off to the girl. "Ey, Vanessa. Feeling better today?" he asked. The last time he had seen her, she had been crying quite a lot because of her cousin, but she seemed happier today.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Vanessa turned at a familiar face and smile, "Hey there, Ian. Im a bit better today. Or at least I was until I met youre oh so lovely girlfriend." She smirked and shook her head, "But we can talk about that later. Meanwhile, guess who got herself a date to the ball." She began bouncing on the balls of her feet and smiled at her friend. SHe was excited to be going to the ball with Ethan. While she did not know him very well, he seemed nice enough, and she was just happy to have a date.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Ian grinned back at the Ravenclaw, glad to hear that she was feeling better, but his smile dropped off his face when she mentioned his "girlfriend". "My what? Listen, if you're talking about Astoria...we are just friends, alright?" he said awkwardly. It was bad enough that he wasn't sure himself what he really wanted Astoria to be, he really did not need anyone else interfering. "So what happened? Did you two talk or what?" Ian asked, nervously. He hoped that Vanessa had not said anything wrong to his friend, that would be really embarrassing for him.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:05 pm

"Yes, Miss Greengrass. She is... quite lovely." She shook her head when he asked what happened, "I dont even know what happened to be honest with you. She just... things were said and apparently accusations were made according to her." She was starting to get mad just thinking about it. Her face was starting to get as red as the hair on her head.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:08 pm

It wasn't hard to notice that obviously something had happened between the two girls and Ian started to wonder why the drama always happened around him. "Well...what accusations were made? Just tell me, alright? When I see her next, I want to know what I'm dealing with. I had enough of people going behind my back for a lifetime in the past." he growled frustrated.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Vanessa really didnt feel like talking about what had happened between her and Astoria. She just wanted to be happy that she had found a date. But she had a feeling that Ian was not going to drop the subject until he got what he wanted. And he wanted information.

"Fine, you really wanna know? Fine. Ill tell you. She said some crap about some girl using my cousin for sex. And I asked her if thats what she was doing with you, because I feel protective of you. After you told me what my cousin did to you. I didnt want to see you get hurt. IM fucking sorry if that upsets you, but youre gonna have to deal with it. I want to protect you. I dont want to see you get hurt again!"

She was crying. Why was she always fucking crying around him? She didnt know why she cared so much about Ian. Maybe it was because he was the last connection she had to her cousin. Maybe it was more. She didnt know. But it was most likely because of her cousin
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:25 pm

"The hell you did?" Ian exploded and started to pace. Why did everyone always think that they had to protect him? He wasn't some stupid little baby that couldn't take care of himself, was he? And he definitely did not need anyone babysitting him. "Look. As I said, Astoria and I are just friends, so how do you even get the bloody idea that she could be using me for fucking sex?" he asked the Ravenclaw, his voice rising quite a few notches in his anger. "And who gives you the right to ask such questions in the first place? Even if Astoria and I would be fucking like fucking rabbits, that would be none and I say NONE of your business, got that?" he spun around and glared daggers at the lake, his anger vibrating off him and for once Ian actually had troubles keeping his temper in check, but he was just having enough of it today! "It is bad enough that my friends always feel the need to protect me, but I get that, we have been through a lot together." he sighed and rubbed his neck.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:29 pm

"Ive seen people get hurt. Ive seen more than you will ever know. Im sorry for accusing her. And I did apologize. But it wont happen again. Ill just stay out of your likfe and Ill stay away from YOU!" She screamed the last word so she wouldnt cry. She figured if she stayed angry she wouldnt cry. She she tried to focus on her anger, but it didnt work. She felt the tears coming.

She threw her shoes onto to the grass and just started running. She ran and she ran until she couldnt run anymore. She didnt know what had gone wrong. She had just been trying to protect her friend. That was all. Was that a crime that she didnt know about?

She sat beneath her favorite tree and began to cry. She didnt know why she fucking cared so damn much about some stupid boy. She wished Syd were there to help her through it. Tell her how stupid boys were and that she was too young for them anyway. Part of her wanted to get away from Ian, but part of her wanted him beside her saying it would be ok
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Ian threw up his hands in frustration. "What the fuck was that?" he muttered to himself and sat down in the grass, pulling his knees up to his chest. Why did girls always have to cry everytime you got angry with them? Why could they never just have a normal argument, he thought and rested his head on his knees. He was just angry with himself for losing his temper, but also with everyone else who always tried to interfere. Ian just wanted to handle things himself for a change. With a sigh, he closed his eyes and tried to calm his breathing and racing heartbeat.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Vanessa caught control of herself and stood up. She wiped her eyes and walked back along the lake to get her shoes. She saw Ian and sighed. She picked up her sneakers and walked over to him and sat down. She didnt say anything at first, just stared out at the water. She liked how the sun refelected off the surface of the lake. "Im sorry." Was all she said. She waited for him to say somethign like for her tog et away from him or that he hated her. Something along those lines
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Ian heard someone approaching him and from the hesitant sound of it, it wasn't hard to guess qho the steps belonged to. He sighed and looked up at the Ravenclaw. "I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't have lost it like that, but I think we need to put down some ground rules because the last time I didn't I ended up having a huge mess to take care of afterwards. Alright?" he asked, sounding tired.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:57 pm

"Just forget it. We dont need rules. Were not friends. So why does it matter." She kept looking out at the lake, afraid to break if she looked at him. Maybe Astoria was right. Maybe she and Ian werent friends as she had thought. She just sighed and rested her chin in her tiny hands as she looked out at the glimmering water
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:00 pm

"We're not friends?" Ian asked, shaking his head in confusion. "I see ... I thought we were." he just said and averted his eyes as well. Sometimes he cursed his open nature, maybe if he wouldn't try to be nice to everyone all the time, things like that wouldn't happen...
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:03 pm

"Well the way youve been acting and the way youre friends treat me... I dont know." She wanted to be friends. She really did. She liked Ian. He made her smile when she wasnt crying. She sighed. She didnt know what to do. She didnt say anything, instead she just leaned against him. Her head on his shoulder. "We are such a mess. Or at least I am." She smiled and shook her head
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Ian sighed again and shook his head, looking back at the Ravenclaw. "The way I have been acting? What have I done? And about my friends, what do you expect? They don't even know you. You think they will just accept you as one of their own? Of course not." he said, sounding confused at what she wanted and slightly awkward with her closeness.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:13 pm

"They dont like me because of Sydney. I cant help who my family is or was. They need to accept that I am not like her. I may look like her and her blood may run through my veins. But I am not my cousin!" She was tired of this conversation and her head was hurting. "You know, when I saw you coming up the lake I was so excited to tell you about my date to the ball and gush on and on about ym dress and how much fun it was going to be. But now that excitement is gone and my happiness is ruined."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:18 pm

"I doubt that. Whom have you talked to anyway? I know you talked to Astoria and Mio, but anyone else? Have you talked to Artemis, Rowan, David? I don't think so. And neither Mio nor Astoria have something against you because of your cousin, but because of something you said to them, right?" Ian said, trying to sound calm. "And believe me, I didn't come to fight either."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:20 pm

"I actually have had the pleasure of meeting Artemis." She decided it would be best if she were to just leave. Everyone seemed to be getting mad at her today and she didnt like it. But she didnt want to leave, "Can we change the subject please? I do want to tell you about my date."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:27 pm

Ian sighed and shook his head, frustrated by the situation. Obviously they weren't getting anywhere with this, so better just give up. "Fine...whatever. Just remember that I do consider you a friend. But you can't expect to be on the same level as my other friends who went through so many things with me already that I would gladly give my life for them. You and me, we just met a few days ago and talked a few times. Very personal conversations, no doubt, but it's still different. Mio, Arty, David and Rowan are like siblings to me and I loved them with all my heart. Astoria ... I love her too, but in a different way, I think." Ian shook his head, trying to focus on what he wanted to get at. "Anyway. They are my family, you are a friend. If you accept that, we can work on it, if not ... then I'm really sorry." He motioned to her to show that she could tell him about her date now. He had said everything that was on his mind.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Vanessa sighed as he spoke, something abotu the Astoria girl just rubbed her the wrong way. But she decided it best if she just left it along. Vanessa nodded at the end of Ians speech and smiled, "Ok, so his name is Ethan. He is a hfuflepuff I dont know that much about him, but he seems nice enough. Do you know him or know anything about him?" She knew that Ian and Ethan were both hufflepuff, so maybe he knew her date. Maybe he didnt.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Ian smiled slightly, though it did look a little strained, but he tried to work up a happy enough feeling to pull it off. "Ethan? Yes, I know him and his brother Robert. They're both really great guys, though we're not really friends, so I can't tell you anything about him, sorry. We tend to hang out with different kind of people, I guess." he shrugged. "But congrats, I'm sure you'll make a nice couple at the ball." he said, his smile turning a bit brighter.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:09 pm

"Thank you, Mortinson." She smiled and thought of her and Ethan dancing around the room. Her in his arms. She was rather excited for the whole thing. She smiled just thinking about it. "Its all going to be absolutely perfect. Ive got the dress, the shoes, everything. I cant wait."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Ian smiled slightly at her excitement, thinking that maybe Ethan could cheer the girl up a bit and distract her from her troubles. "Well, that just sounds great. I sent my mother a letter to sent my suit over in time for the ball and I really hope that Astoria will like it." he admitted softly, thinking about the beautiful Slytherin girl and her sophisticated pale looks. 
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Vanessas smile slowly faded as he mentioned Astoria. She then turned to her friend and put on a fake smile, "Remember your promise. You will save me a dance, right, Ian?" She was sure Ethan wouldnt mind if she danced with her friends, she was just unsure if Astoria would let Ian anywhere near her
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next