Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A truce of sorts (Chelsea and Ronan)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A truce of sorts (Chelsea and Ronan)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A truce of sorts (Chelsea and Ronan)

Post by Chelsea Daniels Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Chelsea blushed brightly. And looked down. She bit her lip Nd stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him deeply hearing cheering all around her.

Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

A truce of sorts (Chelsea and Ronan)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A truce of sorts (Chelsea and Ronan)

Post by Ronan Masters Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:52 pm

He chuckled and kissed her deeper, pulling her into his lap and looking into her beautiful dark brown chocolate eyes. "Chelsea..." She was so beautiful. Damn why was she so fucking beuatiful. He kissed her softly and nipped her bottom lip

Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Chelsea giggled and set her hand on his cheek. "Ronan" she whispered against her lip in a soft moan. She pulled away and smiled widely.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Ronan smiled and sat her in the spot next to him, "Yes baby?" He smiled at her and felt himself slowly beginning to fall in love with the girl. Not like head over heels love, but slowly getting there. He smiled and kissed her cheek
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Chelsea giggled and nuzzled into him. "Can we go to your room please I want to just cuddle with you" She smiled and took his hand in hers.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Ronan smiled and took her hand and lead her to his room. "You ok, baby?" He had never thought he would be dating a girl from Wolfclaw. He was glad he had met her. He loved her. It was official. He loved her with everything he had.
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Chelsea smiled and nodded she nuzzled against him and kissed him softly. "In okay I just want to relax and cuddle with you" She smiled and sat down on his bed pulling him with her and giggled softly
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:05 pm

"Chelsea... I realized something. Ive never officially asked you to be my girlfriend." He stopped and got down on one knee and took her hand in his, "Chelsea Daniels, will you be my girlfriend?" He was old fashioned, but girls often liked it
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Chelsea giggled and nodded she pulled him up and kissed him. "Yes I will Ronan" She smiled and set her hand on his cheek and giggled. "Ronan your amazing you know that right"
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:10 pm

"I try my best." He flashed her a cocky grin and pulled her in for a kiss. He pushed her back against the wall and kissed her hard, slipping his tongue into her mouth. "Damn, youre so fuckign sexy. Making it hard to wait."
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Chelsea giggled and kissed back gripping his sides. "I know I know but please just wait I promise someday okay. Maybe before I go back to wolfclaw" She whispered and kissed his neck sucking on the skin.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:17 pm

It then hit Damien, she wouldnt be here forever. She would leaving at the end of the year. He whimpered and felt sad all of a sudden. "Maybe we shouldnt be doing this. You will be gone soon and I will never see you again."
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Chelsea frowned. "I can come back anytime handsome." She loved him she really did she set her hand on his chest and kissed him softly.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Ronan nodded and smiled. he would choose to believe what she said was true. he kissed her and smiled softly. "I love you, Chelsea." He stopped cold when he realized what he had said. He blushed and looked away
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Chelsea blushed bright and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you to Ronan" She said softly and kissed him.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:09 pm

Ronan smiled and pulled her in close, "My little Kitten." He smiled and kissed her before realizing how late it was. "I better get to bed. I will see you in the morning" He kissed her once mroe before leaving
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2