Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A girls day out (Winter)

Go down

A girls day out (Winter)  Empty A girls day out (Winter)

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Vanessa was happy to have a girl friend to do all this kind of girly things with. She had invited Winter to meet her at Hogsmeade so they could go shopping for their dresses. She knew of a fantastic store that sold everything they could possibly need for the ball. She sat on a bench as she waited for her friend to arrive
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

A girls day out (Winter)  Empty Re: A girls day out (Winter)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Winter quickly made her way to Hogsmeade where she was set to meet her friend Vanessa for some much needed dress shopping for the upcoming Ball. She was actually very excited to be heading there! Who knew that they would hit it off so well when they crashed into one another that day in the hall? As she came into the square, Winter spotted the red-head sitting on one of the many benches. "Vanessa! Hi!" she called, as she jogged up to meet her and plopped down in the seat next to her. "Hope you weren't waiting long," she added happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:12 pm

"Hey Winter." She hurried over to her friend and hugged her. "Nope I have not been waiting very long. No more than about 5 or 10 minutes." She smiled at her blonde friend. "Are you ready to find the most fantastic dresses ever?" She smiled and began walking to the dress store. "What color are you thinking of wearing?"
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Returning the hug from her friend, she replied, "Oh good! I was worried I was running a little late." As Vanessa began walking towards one of the many shops, Winter couldn't help but smile brightly a their little girly adventure they were beginning. "I can't wait! We will find the perfect dresses for us both!" she said linking her arm with the Ravenclaw's. Thinking about what color she would wear for this ball, Winter thought about drake and the crown of poinsettia's he has made for her. "I'm thinking red would be perfect. What about you? Did you find a date?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:57 pm

"Im so excited for this. Ive never had a girls day. Its usually just me and Ronan." It was true, Vanessa didnt have many friends that were girls. So she was super excited. "I was thinking maybe a black dress for myself. And actually, I do have a date. Ethan from Hufflepuff asked me."

She smiled and bit her lip. He was cute, but he hadnt shown any interest in her besides as a date to the ball. But Vanessa wanted something more than that> She wanted what her brother had with Chelsea
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Following Vanessa into the shop she had selected for them, Winter smiled. "They always say that every girl needs a black dress. Even in a wintery ball, black can be very elegant," she commented on her friend's choice in color for her dress. When she mentioned Ethan from Hufflepuff asking her to go with him, she paused and thought about whether or not she knew the boy. "I don't think I know him. But, that's alright. I bet I'll get to see him at the ball when we are all dancing the night away," she said brightly.

The shop they entered was amazing! There were all sorts of dresses in all sorts of styles and colors. Winter was sure, if they were going to find the perfect dresses for this special ball, this was definitely the place to find them... "Where do we start?" she asked with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down