Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Don't Be Afraid (Nikolas) (R)

Go down

Don't Be Afraid (Nikolas) (R) Empty Don't Be Afraid (Nikolas) (R)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Tatia quietly walked the halls of Hogwarts, her arms holding herself gently but securely as she walked. She had taken great care to fix her hair just right, so that it hung across her left cheek, covering the healing bruise that just wouldn't seem to go away. It had been a week already, and still the dark mark was there. Lighter and showing signs of healing, it still reminded her of the encounter with the Slytherin boy from the night Nikolas entered her world. He hadn't taken to kindly to what happened, and as a result... Well, the result was on her cheek... Literally...

She didn't want Nikolas to see or know that this had happened, so Tatia had done everything she could to stay out of his line of sight. It was a bit easier since her house was staying with a different group from his house. Still... She missed him, unlike anyone she'd ever missed before. Tatia didn't want to keep hiding from him, but she also didn't want him to see the damage that had been done to her. Tatia was no stranger to this kind of thing, but to receive a mark that reminded her that it happened...that was new...

Pausing at one of the many windows in the corridor, she gently leaned against the stone wall and watched as the snow fell outside. Smiling softly, Tatia remembered the date she had gone on with Nikolas to Hogsmeade... It had snowed then, too...

Back to top Go down

Don't Be Afraid (Nikolas) (R) Empty Re: Don't Be Afraid (Nikolas) (R)

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Nikolas didn't want to be that kind of guy, who desperately chases the girl of his heart all around the place. But she was avoiding him for too long. And she didn't offer any explanation, so he could at least get over her or something. Not that he would get over her. He would probably chase her anyway. When he finally found her, she seemed distracted. Well, she was distracted. Wolfclaws weren't easy to sneak up on. He knew it. But she had no idea he was around. He could tell, by watching her back. How relaxed and distant she was. "You know, I thought once you will decide to get rid of me, you will think of something... well, more poetic, than simple trying to hide. I mean, I clearly didn't make myself clear about this. You can run, little bird. But you sure as hell can't hide," he said, his voice dark, yet teasing.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:27 pm

The voice of the one she was both longing to be with and who she wanted to be far from reached Tatia's ears, making her body respond immediately. Turning to look behind her, she whispered his name, the echo of it floating on the air around them. She was happy to see him, and yet, she was worried what his reaction would be. Letting her heart drive her, she went to him and timidly wrapped her arms around him in a gentle hug, carefully resting her cheek against his chest. "I'm... I'm not getting rid of you..." Tatia said softly. She wanted to just come out and tell him what was going on, but she just couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:15 pm

He expected many things. But not this one. Her voice sounded somehow really sad. And sort of distant. When she hugged him, it took his hands couple of long seconds, before he wrapped them around her. Girls usually ran away the first moment they could, when they saw the darkness he held inside. But maybe Tatia didn't see it yet. Maybe she didn't notice. Well, she was about to very soon. When Nik finally woke up from shock, he pulled her away from him, grabbing her face into his hands, studying the ugly bruise. "What happened to this beautiful face of yours? Did someone do this to you?" he growled, asuming very quickly this was the reason she was hiding and she wouldn't be hiding, if it was just some stupid accident.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:39 pm

When his arms finally encircled her, Tatia felt a warmth spread through her that she had never felt the likes of before. Relaxing completely into Nikolas' strong body, she never wanted to let go. But, when he pulled her away and cupped her face in his hands, his eyes examining the mark on her cheek, her eyes grew sad at knowing that he knew, or likely knew, why she had been missing for so long. Nikolas' question confirmed it... Nodding she answered, "Someone did... That Slytherin boy from the Great Hall? He... He didn't take too kindly to what you did..." Bringing her fingers up to lightly touch the bruise, Tatia swallowed hard. "This is the result... I didn't want you to see..." she added, looking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Nikolas felt strong anger and urge to kill in his veins the moment Tatia explained. His eyes went significantly darker and glimpse of insanity took over them. "He is dead," he growled darkly, his touch getting harder, yet not enough to actually hurt Tatia. "Where is he?!" he asked his girl. She may not know it oe realize it, but she was his girl. "If you have even slightest idea where he is, better take me now," he told her, his voice still dark and full of lust for blood. Nobody touches what belongs to him.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:18 pm

The dark growl that sounded from the boy holding her, the boy who's grip tightened slightly on her face, brought Tatia's dark eyes back up to his. The look she saw in them now was so different from before, that she couldn't think of anything to say for several moments. "He.... He is likely in the Dungeons...." she finally said with a soft voice. Oddly enough, she wasn't afraid... Not of him. Not now. Slipping her hand into his, taking it away from her cheek, she turned to lead him to where the boy who hurt her likely was. "I'm sorry for hiding," she whispered as they hurried along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:22 am

Nik was too angry to notice if she was scared of him or not at that very moment. It didn't even occur to him, that he never slipped in front of her before. That she most likely had no idea who he really is under that calm sophisticated face of his. As she led him towards the dungeons, he didn't say a word. His eyes were almost black, which was partly also because absence of light in dungeons. The moment he saw the guy, he let go of Tatia and approached him from behind. Poor bastard was busy talking to his friends when Nik gently poked his shoulder, just to get him turn around. "Hey, I heard you and my girl had a little... unpleasant encounter earlier," he said, sick smile twisting his lips. "Your girl? Is she now someone's property? I mean, sorry man, apparently I missed your signature on her or something," the idiot replied.

Nikolas kept calm face and looked at the idiot's companions. "Would you excuse us for a minute?" he asked, almost nicely, and watched the guys disappear. They were snakes after all. No need for stupid bravery in that house. Nik's smile disappeared shortly after as he faced the idiot again. Grabbing his neck, he pinned him to the wall, up high, choking him. "When I say she is mine, she is mine. Signature or not, nobody touches what belongs to me! Do you know why?!" he growled at the guy, who was now clearly losing his breath and also bravery, showing first signs of fear as Nik let him fall on the ground and watched him cough hard, waiting patiently for him to get up. "Asshole," the guy whispered when he gathered strenght to stand up. Shortly after, he fell on the ground again, his blood suddenly everywhere, including the dagger Nik was holding and which stabbed the idiot to his stomach. "Because I kill them," Nik said with a sweet twisted smile as he kneeled next to him. "Now, I believe you have about three very painfull minutes of your life to re-evaluate what you did wrong. Have fun," he added, standing up again and going back to Tatia, suddenly feeling much better. Well, until he realized what she just witnessed.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Tatia could do nothing but watch as Nikolas took care of the boy that had marked her so. Her hands on her lips as she stood and watched, watched everything, she felt small tremors of fear and something else race through her small body. His... She was his... This wasn't just a hunt like they had joked about before. Nikolas... Nikolas had claimed her for himself... When she realized this, the feeling that had been hidden deep within her burst into the light of her mind. She wanted to be his. He had given her something she had never had before, and she would be a fool to cast it away.

Gasping softly when she saw the end that Nikolas had given the Slytherin, she felt conflicting feelings inside. Part of her was saying to run, the other to stay, and yet a smaller part unsure of what she should really do. When he turned to return to her, Tatia's eyes were wide with shock at seeing the boy she was falling for so quickly act as he had simply because of the mark her bore thanks to the boy at their feet. Lowering her arms slightly, tears that were somewhere between fear and happiness welled in her eyes and eventually began to slip down her cheeks. "You.... You did this...for me?" she asked in a shaking voice, "Why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:21 pm

When he heard her voice, he was pretty sure this was one of those oops moments, where saying oops out loud would be completely inapropriate. Slowly coming back to his normal self. Or at least the one most people knew, he scratched back of his head, having hard time to figure out what to say. In the end, he decided to use the truth. "Because this is me, Tatia. I am selfish, overprotective and easy to get pissed off. Specialy when somebody dares to hurt person precious to me," he told her. "Besides he was pretty lame excuse for existence, when he would do something like this to you," he added as he took few more steps just enough to have her in his reach and he gently touched the bruise. 

"I used to let people get away with things. I paid too much. I am not that person anymore," he said afterwards. He wasn't sorry. And he didn't plan on pretending to be. Probably partly because he was pretty sure she won't be able to leave. Not permanently anyway. She will be his beautiful princess. She just didn't know it yet.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Biting her bottom lip to keep it from trembling at his words, Tatia's mind was a mess of what to make of this situation and what he said to her. Nikolas was protecting her, his or not. He cared for her, his or not, and didn't care that someone would do something like the Slytherin had done her her, his or not. Shying away from him for only a moment when he closed the distance between them, Tatia felt herself stiffen when he reached out to touch the bruise on her cheek, a complete reflex she had developed thanks to her father and what all he had done to her. When Nikolas' touch was gentle, as it always had been, she let out a shaking sigh and relaxed.

"I wish I was like you, Nikolas," she told him, dropping her eyes to her fingers she was wringing as she spoke. "You are strong and brave to put your foot down against the hardships that life hands you," Tatia said, wiping the tears the dampened her cheeks. All her life, she had been the girl that did as she was told and was expected of her being what she was, and if she didn't, she faced the consequences. After seeing and hearing this boy before do as he did, she wished she could be like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:55 pm

He narrowed eyebrow at her, slightly amused spark in his eyes. "My dear Tatia, strenght is not about showing off. And bravery is overrestimated. If I was brave, I will face the jerk face to face instead of fooling him first. And if I am strong, it's definitely because of what just happened. Sometimes the strongest people are the most quiet ones. Those who walk in the shadows, listen, because they have to. Look at you for example. Do you honestly believe you would be strong to go against your father? You would free yourself maybe. But what would you have? School that hates people like you, family that don't bother to recognize your name. That's not strenght or bravery. That's stupidity leading to foolish actions. Instead, you are standing still, your head high. Instead of tossing problems away, you put up with them. How is that not strong enough? Or brave enough?" he smiled at her, using his voice to convince her his words were the ones she should listen to. That was exactly what he needed. This way she will always come. For help, for advice. Piece by piece, Tatia Gamp is falling into spider web.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:46 am

Listening to his words, Tatia slowly brought her face up to look at him. Everything he was saying....was true. If she stood against her father, what would she have? Nothing... Sure now she felt like she had nothing and was only walking the walk because he father wanted her to, but she had the security that came with being a Pureblood Princess by doing it. What would she do if she gave that up? Nikolas was right... That wasn't bravery, it was stupidity... The same went to her strength. While being forced to walk as was expected of her, she was strong to do so and to embrace what troubles came with being how she was as opposed to how she was expected to be. Maybe she really was stronger and braver then she thought...

"You're... You're right, Nikolas. I guess I just never looked at it that way," Tatia told him, a certain strength sneaking its way back into her soft voice. Managing a small smile, she added, "Guess when you live with yourself, you don't always see what others do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:22 pm

"I think you're right. We let people to destroy our selfconfidence. Because we don't see a reason to defend it. Well, I can promise you, I will give you one. I won't let you fall," he said, smiling at her charmingly. "I may not be a good man, but I'll do my best to be good enough for you. If you let me. And you will, because now it's too late to run away. I alredy made that clear I believe," Nik looked at the girl, so much smaller than he was. He felt urge to protect her, but in the same time, he liked the power she was full of. Rebel power. Maybe it was because he liked breaking people, maybe it was because he liked Tatia. Maybe it was both.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:29 pm

At his gentle words, Tatia looked up into his deep eyes. Could she trust him? Would he really keep her from falling, as he said, and give her a reason to defend who she was? She wanted to believe him, but as she saw him smile, Tatia realized that she already did. Taking a small step towards Nikolas as he told her that he would be the best he could be for her. It was the first time that anyone had offered her something like that. Looking away to the body of the Slytherin that lay on the dungeon floor, she thought about how odd it sounded that he wouldn't allow her to run, that it was too late. Bringing her dark eyes back to him, she managed a small smile. He was right, it was too late, and not because of the same reasons. Tatia was falling for this boy, and rather quickly. Her heart already belonged to him. Closing the remaining distance between them, she curled into his strong chest, hiding her face against him, and breathed him in. Here she was safe, here she was strong, and here...she was loved... "You already are good enough for me," she whispered in acceptence of what he offered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:52 am

He hugged her tightly, holding her close in strong embrance. "My sweet, beautiful, innocent Tatia," he whispered into her ear gently, before his lips curled in twisted smile she couldn't see. "We are going to have so much fun together," he added and his voice sounded much more calm and nice, than his eyes gave away. Of course he meant it. But question was, how she would see it if she only knew. Looking into her beauutiful big brown eyes again, he give her another possessive kiss. "But now, as much as fun it is to watch this asshole die. And as pleasant as it is to hold you close, I have quite a few another appointments to attend. I'd like you to join me. But unlike everyone else, I am aware of the fact that you don't really share our opinion on mudbloods, so I will leave this desicion in your hands," he said honestly. After all, he was who he was.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:17 pm

The hug from Nikolas made Tatia feel like she was melting. He was so strong and so safe. As she looked up at him, she smiled. Nodding she whispered softly, "I think you're right." When his lips claimed hers, Tatia poured all that she was feeling into the kiss she gave him in return. As the kiss drew to a close, she let her eyes that now held a small twinkle of their own thanks to this boy return to his. How was it that he made her feel so special? Hearing him speak about other things he needed to tend to, things that went against what she felt towards those not of a pure blood line, she lightly bit the corner of her lip. He wanted her to go with him, but knew that what he was doing was something she might, well wouldn't understand. Taking a deep breath, she answered, "Maybe, this time, I'll go back to my room. But, can we meet later?" If anything, this little confrontation only made Tatia want to be closer to Nikolas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:01 am

He gave her one of his charming smiles. He could tell there was something inside her, tempted to join him. He knew there was. She might not feel it, but he certainly did. "Anytime, princess," he whispered to her seductively. "One day, I will show you why I am, who I am. I want you to understand me," he added as he pulled her brown silk hair behind her ear. He will show her his World. But everything had it's time.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Nikolas' seductive whisper made an odd prickle of goosebumps tickle Tatia's flesh. As with many other feelings she had never felt that he brought her, this was another one to add to the list. Lightly wetting her lips and looking up into his deep eyes, Tatia wondered about him. He was so different and made her feel just as different. She wanted to see and understand him, just as he already seemed to know her in such a short time. Nodding, she smiled softly, "I will wait..." Standing on her tip-toes, Tatia lightly kissed Nikolas' cheek. Of all the boys she knew, this one...she would freely give herself to this one. All he needed to do was ask...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:12 pm

It was time to let her go for today. After all, Nik was alredy late and nobody was interrested in grumpy faces of his friends. But somehow, Tatia was always first for him. "You know, I meant to ask you before, but I am not exactly asking type to begin with, so I naturaly didn't know how," he started, looking into her eyes with confidence. "But you are special to me Tatia, which means you are an exception. And I am asking you, will you be my girlfriend?" he gave her a warm smiled, not leaving her beautiful eyes.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Tatia didn't want to go, but she knew it was for the best, for now, at least. Before she could move to head back, though, she was stopped and held by the look that filled Nikolas' eyes as he looked at her. Then he spoke, and she positivity lit up at the question he was posing to her. She didn't care that he normally didn't ask such things, or that he didn't really know how. What Tatia did care about what that he asked. Her bright eyes welled with happy tears she didn't even know she had as she nodded and answered in not much more then a whisper, "I'd be happy to, Nikolas, if you'll have me. Really... I would." With a happy smile, Tatia felt happier then she ever had before...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down