Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R)

+2
Mariya Gaunt
Felix Grimm
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R)

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:35 am

Felix was laughing at Gabriel, he had been for the entire conversation, it had gotten to the point it was insane. He stopped "A shadow...thinking he can stop a Grimm and that of Gaunt blood...I've never heard something so hilarious. Please. Shadows are wannabe Grimm's a clan formed in our shadow. That is all you are, a Shadow of the mighty Grimm clan and our empire" he smiled and steadied his spear awaiting to counter any attack on the pair, as the reserve, he stopped any significant counter attack or escape attempt. However, that didn't stop him using his magic to lift three knives from there holders and charm them to hunt Gabriel.

Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R)

Post by Gabriel Shadow Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Gab smirked as he ran at the girl dropping to his knees sliding underneath her blade and removing his wand from his suit jacket and aimed them at the in coming knifes, "confringo." Gab whispered as he came back up to his feet, "Please tell me how the Grimm's and the Gaunt's children" Gab snickered the last word. "Plan to defeat me if the best they have is a few enchanted knifes a whore that can pull swords from her body and a boy who thinks himself a god? Can you answer me this" Gab asked as a smirk danced across his face.

Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Death Eater
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:44 pm

"It's simple Gabriel," Magnus explained as he lifted a piece of land stopping the confringo from travelling any further, "You see we are the sons of the man you stabbed," he smirked darkly before whipping out not one, but two wands, "Remember? The one that took at least six, or five of the most powerful Shadows to hold down?" he chuckled with amusement as he thought of how his father had already had revenge for that particular 'incident' "Not that you're that powerful, don't pay attention to that... you're not," he readied himself, and set his eyes on the katana growling, "We're not gods, we're humans. Who. Want. That. Fucking. Sword. So you will give it to us, and after that, you may leave unharmed... May," he warned as he whipped his arms to his sides forcing the ground around Gabriel to shake and to erupt, surrounding the man and trying to trap him inside by closing the exit above him. Flicking his wrist, sand began to pour around the man, as Magnus was literally trying to drown the bastard in sand, so he could retrieve the sword and laugh at his corpse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Landing behind Gabriel Mariya watched as the sand poured around him, her blood sang with anger at the man's words. Run she apparated so she appeared in front of him, with a slash of her blade she cut his arm "My name" she said and disappeared reappearing beside him she slashed his other arm "Is Marvolo Mariya" she disappeared again and re-appeared behind him she slashed her sword along his spine his blood exploding out towards her "Gaunt Carrow" she finished with another apparation she was above him sending a spinning kick to his head "Our father is Bruce Allen Carrow" she pushed off his shoulder and landed beside magnus "And we'll honor him with your blood." The sand sounded like roaring in her ears and she smirked a bit, she knew i wouldn't be over just yet, she knew from Kain that Shadows were stubborn but this pain was pushing her buttons.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Shadow Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:12 am

Gab sent out a hearty laugh as the sand covered him left and right he felt the sting of a blade, in what seemed like his last moments of his life he seemed happy almost at peace. As the sand covered his face and muffled his laugh Gab drew up his strength and with the muffled cast of a spell he blasted straight into the air in a spiral spin turning into a back flip he landed behind the the young Grimm he had slammed the tip of the sword they were so determined to get into the stone between the three and the gate in his other hand he held a double sided scythe that looked as if it was brought from hell its self. The shaft was made out of black diamond the two bladed out of red fire rock pulled from the heart of a dragons den and it was laced with the poison of dragon fangs, "I am Gabriel Shadow named after the angel of death! I am nether good nor evil only a taker of life, none who have stood before me have walked away unscathed! If I fall here today if I decide to let you live you all will carry the scares of this battle for the rest of your life!" Gab's voice thundered across the courtyard and echoed back the deadly truth carried with it.

Gabs Scythe:
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:24 am

Mariya kept up with him taking off running after the man as he appeared from the sand "lots of dramatic talk but i've killed bigger then you, and if you think scars scare kids like us your sadly mistake" she said she ran down the path towrds him and kicked off his scythe using its shaft for a foot hold and smashed her boot into his nose. As the sounds of bones cracking followed her she back flipped towards her friend and brother she used a sharpened vertabrae of her sword to carve fire runes into her palms and with a gesture the courtyard was engulfed in flames only she could control or put out.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:17 pm

"See the difference is she is Marvolo, the name of the most dangerous death eater alive, I am Magnus Lucin, I carry the name of the first werewolf on this earth, messing with us was probably your worst move, angel," Magnus stated as he whipped out his katana, painted red in the blood of his enemies. Pouncing over the fire and carefully avoiding it Magnus danced, sword in hand and and jumped towards Gabriel, thrusting his blade towards the man's face, between his eyes, however his wand was in his free hand as he was ready to cast a spell to disappear should the scythe come for him.

(100 Posts, woo XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Shadow Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Gab quickly reacted to the fire launching himself into the air landing safely on a tower wall scythe in one hand sword in the other, his eyes widened as he saw how fast to Carrow boy acted. He was on Gab with in seconds, these children were right they were not like any other he knew and Gab knew a lot he was head of Gryffendor for many years. With lightning speed Gab used his own katana he used it to parry the boys blade, dropping back he ran at the boy gaining speed sending his scythe into a frenzy of scary fast and deadly arcs and slashes at the boy, as his head, neck, body, and legs.
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Blocking the first slash of the scythe with his katana Magnus smirked and vanished using a spell taught to him by his father, appearing a few feet above Gabriel his katana now sheathed, and his wands in his pockets. Landing close to the man Magnus whipped his arm and lit his fingers up in flames,

Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R) - Page 2 Fairy_Tail_Natsu_Come_On_Fire_taunt_zpsfaf5661d

Smirking he twisted his hand upside down and closed his fist extending only his index and middle fingers. Turning them around once more, a huge crater was created beneath them swallowing the tower where Gabriel had been standing.

Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R) - Page 2 Bakuhatsuha

"Give me the sword, and I'll leave Gabriel, that's all I want," Magnus growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:27 am

"I find it amusing that he underestimates me when I am named after the man who started the Grimm Shadow war, and gave Fenix the method of getting into the castle unseen and plotted a 13 year plan to assassinate Kronos, not to mention I'm named after the first shadow in existence as well, man who orchestrated the first ever fall of the Grimm Clan. The man who single handedly collapsed the Nexian Empire, know you're history. Know the meanings of the names. Learn who you're standing before Gabriel. My father gave me your name because I was born for purpose Gabriel. One that you're history has warned for so many years. The first Grimm to be born for commemoration for a shadow in over nine hundred years."

Felix casted his spear aside, the clattered echo'ed in the silently room, met only by the flickering flames upon his friends finger tips. He reached to his back and slowly drew his sword, his flickering blue green eyes stilled to a dark blue as he started to grin, his pupils shrank as his Iris's grew showing the madness in him. "So Gabriel. Mock me for I shall not care. Run like the coward you are, you disgrace the name Shadow. You disgrace Felix, you disgrace the reason the Shadows were born. Disgrace yourself and hide your honor like many before you have, Gabriel Shadow you have a choice. Be a man and surrender that which you stole. That which was not your prize to claim or fight us. I dare you"

Felix held his sword with both hands, his eyes set on Gabriel. The rage inside was more than he could contain, nobody insulted the Grimm and more so, nobody insulted Bruce or Marvolo's namesake or power, two people who gave his father everything, the man who taught Kronos by example, and the woman that birthed his monstrous rage and power, and forged the new age of the Grimm, restoring his nations home and honor. For that, Felix knew that the Grimm's would be forever indebted for what she helped do, which is why they have such a strong alliance. Felix waited for Gabriel to respond. He would allow him to leave on relinquishment of Bruce's blade however, if he didn't he would simply have to put him where he belonged. In the ground.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Shadow Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Gad jumped from the tower as it was vaporized and landed in the crater at that the voice of the young master Grimm rang out clear he spoke of the Shadow's history of the first of their code of honor in which Gabriel had strayed from. The world was changing and there was no room left for people like Gab, he was a dying race and there was nothing he could do about it. Gab was a literal shadow of his former self reduced to petty assassinations just as the one he had just preformed, there was no use for his skills anymore and he knew it....

"The damn thing means that much does it," Gab said as he held out his hand and the sword slowly appear in his empty hand. He placed his scythe in the ground and slowly approached the young Grimm, "your words carry the weight of truth. I am honor bound to my name even if I am a shell of a man I once was," Gabs words carried through the air is a truth and hint of sorrow. "If the thing is that important take it," Gab said laying the sword in his two hands and extending it to the young Grimm. "I will take my leave and you will never see me again." Gab said waiting for the young man to take the blade.
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Felix but his sword on his back and nodded his head, taking the blade from Gabriels hand. "Do not presume the Shadows are finished, there will be time for glory and honour. Alas, now is not it. Assassinations aren't needed by the Empire, but they will need soldiers. If you wish to be reborn I suggest you find your ashes to birth from there. They will break open the shell and release you from your fleshy prison. The path to redemption is a long one, a long and lonely one. Remember that all of us at some point of in life turn our backs from the gods and betray our faith but eventually we all must turn back..." he carried it to Magnus and met his eyes "Take the sword. This fight is over, killing this man would be doing him mercy, it is much better to allow him to live and suffer with the shame of his lost honour."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Magnus leaned over and grabbed the sword, swinging it around and smirking now understanding why Gabriel stole it in the first place, it was crafted in the den of a dragon using the fire from the beast, it was his father's favorite weapon and he had long since abandoned his quest to find it. Now Magnus had it back and he was gladly going to return it to its rightful owner, "Gabriel you did what was right, continuing this fight would only stall your eminent demise," Magnus told him, not with the intent of mocking him instead he was telling him the truth in the young boy's mind. Sheathing the sword on the sheath on his back, he looked around nodding at his sister and at Felix before disappearing with the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:19 am

Felix grinned before saluting Magnus as he nodded at him. He smiled and bowed Mariya before stabbing his blade into the ground his grin widening, he stretched out his hand summoning his spear to him. "Goodbye..." he chuckled as a pillar of flames engulfed him before dissipating leaving Felix's trademark symbol scorched onto the ground, a backwards F against a G with crossed blades behind it.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2