Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I'll Love You For A Thousand More, The Wedding of Hades and Cadence (Inv.Only)

+3
Remus Lupin
Marvolo Gaunt
Hades Grimm
7 posters

Go down

I'll Love You For A Thousand More, The Wedding of Hades and Cadence (Inv.Only) Empty I'll Love You For A Thousand More, The Wedding of Hades and Cadence (Inv.Only)

Post by Hades Grimm Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:06 am

Guests:
Mars Talos Grimm & Alchemy Grimm
Ares Grimm & Katherina Prior
Themis Grimm
Dellen Lestrange & Lazaraus Weasley
Bruce Allen Carrow & Marvolo Carrow
Ares Avery & Eris Avery
Remus Lupin & Morgan Lupin
Corvinus Valkyrie & Briana Yaxley
Rhea Amber Grimm & Guest
Griffin Corvet & Guest
All lords and ladies of Nexus and Valkryie
*not listing them all too many*
*If not on guest list merely ask*

Setting:
http://www.pinterest.com/ifanyoneknew/hades-and-cadence/

Wind whistled through the trees as the sun set over the mountains. The forest nestled safely away between two towering rocks hid the secret ceremony about to take place. Servants moved through the aisles of ceremony space casting charms to keep everyone comfortable and warm. The sun set as the warm November sun faded away on this, dia di las muertes. The day of the Dead, November first. Ironic though Hades thought as he watched the servants of Nexus prepare the wedding, his wedding. that he would take a wife on a day so appropriate for his ink. Perhaps that is why they had settled on it.

A man walked buy hoisting a barrel of blood to service guests of all walks of life, for the living and the dead. None would be denied tonight, tonight would be legendary. Whilst the king of Nexus, his lord and his nephew Mars had taken his Queen Alchemy some years ago it mattered not because his sister reigned as Queen.

No, Hades had lived far to long, a son of Hades the first and one of the oldest sons in Nexus. He had taken no wife, no child for his own and in this night he'd take his wife before the eyes of all, and the eyes of his daughter. Tonight would be written in the books for generations. There was a crack and a form appeared beside him, turning a bit he started but barely.

"Remus" the wolf smirked at him "Glad to see i can even give you a scare" the man quipped. "Yes i know you didn't think I was coming" the werewolf straightened his tie looking severe in his plain black suit that made his shoulders sharper then blades. "But you invited me Hades and you did a job when you released Barty Crouch, you didnt do it to hurt me or my family" turning Hades gratefully held out his hand and the men clasped arms. "Come lets get you dressed in your armor. You have a mate to claim" Hades felt himself grin and he nodded, throwing back his head he howled and shamelessly Remus joined in.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I'll Love You For A Thousand More, The Wedding of Hades and Cadence (Inv.Only) Empty Re: I'll Love You For A Thousand More, The Wedding of Hades and Cadence (Inv.Only)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:48 pm

A horn went off as a unit mounted on stunning bright white horses with scarlet red armors appeared from the midst of the forest, Mars leading them, his horse being the only one different, being completely devoid of color. Stepping off his beast, he slipped his arms beneath Alchemy and took her off from the horse as well, setting her next to him, as he motioned for his men to tie the horses to the trees and to dismount, "Hades, you are finally tying your own knot I see," he smirked, his arm around his wife.

Back to top Go down

I'll Love You For A Thousand More, The Wedding of Hades and Cadence (Inv.Only) Empty Re: I'll Love You For A Thousand More, The Wedding of Hades and Cadence (Inv.Only)

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Kaida smirked in delight, sitting on the back of Diablo, her black stallion. Her light blue GOWN flowed in the wind. Coming to a halt right, she turned slowly, eyebrow raised as she waited for someone to lift her to the floor and as a person stepped to help, she practically jumped into his arms. Stepping onto the floor with bare feet, she patted the servant's cheek. ''Thank you. Make sure Diablo gets enough food and don't forget the dragons.'' She stated, kissing Diablo's nose with affection before spotting her uncle and Hades. Gracefully wandering closer, Kaida let her smirk grow. ''About time..'' She quipped into the conversation, gently kissing Hades' cheek and then her Uncles, along with Alchemy's. ''This wedding shall be legendary. I can already see that it is beautiful.'' Kaida stated honestly before seeing Remus. ''Hello Prof- Mister Lupin.'' 
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:49 am

Amber had spent hours getting ready for her father's wedding. She had been looking forward to his nuptials to Cadence for months. With her hair, dress and make up perfected with a little help of a few well placed charms, Amber made her way a closed door. She had deliberated what she was about to do for some time, and in the end had known that it was what she wanted. She only hoped that the feeling was mutual.

"Cadence?" she called softly, hoping not to startle the woman before she brought her closed hand to knock gently on the door, "it's Amber, may I come in?"
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolfclaw Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:58 am

Cadence stood in her room, looking at the dress that hung waiting for her to wear it for the man of her dreams. Never had she thought she would fall for the one who was hired to protect her, the one who saved her on multiple occasions, the one who brought time to a stop... It seemed like only yesterday she was on assignment and this tattooed man appeared and took her for her own good. Now, she was set to marry him. Smiling, she let her fingers run along the green accented with a glitter of crystals along the edge of her dress that she hoped he would like.

As a light knock and familiar voice called to her, she tightened the tie of her silver satin robe and answered, "Yes, Amber. Please." Turning to the door, she waited for her to enter, happy that she had accepted her as a lover to her father. She hoped that, in time, she could be like a mother to the girl. Cadence was a little surprised to find that Amber was coming to see her, but happy that she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:34 am

Amber chewed on her lip as she awaited an answer to her knock. When the red headed woman responded, Amber paused for a moment before carefully opening the door. The woman before her always took her breath away. She was beautiful, of course, but she was also incredibly kind to her. "I'm sorry for bothering you. I just wanted to um.. talk to you, if that's okay?"

Glancing around, her eyes caught the dress that the bride would be wearing, and she couldn't help the small noise that escaped her throat, between a groan and a quiet squeal. "It's beautiful, Cadence! Absolutely gorgeous. You are going to look stunning!" the teen said, the passion that she held for clothing evident in the way that her hand hovered over the beading in awe, but she did not allow her fingertips to touch it.

Snapping herself away from her distraction, the girl took a seat on a comfortable, plush love seat and crossed her ankles. "Sorry about that.. it's the perfect choice of dress, but I am here for a reason..."
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:02 pm

As the door to her chamber opened slowly, Cadence smiled at the girl as she entered. Waving a hand, dismissing her apology she said, "It's no bother, Amber, really. I'm always happy to speak with you. Come on..." Motioning for her to enter farther, she grinned and chuckled lightly when she saw her reaction to the dress that she had selected for Hades for today. She, like herself, found the beading to be practically call out to be touched, and marveled at the control she had over herself to not touch, even though Cadence wouldn't have minded if she did. "I certainly hope he will like it. It's not every day that I wear things like this. Hades might not even know it's me," she teased lightly, trying to help her own nerves relax a bit.

Taking a seat next to Amber, Cadence put a gentle hand on the girl's leg. "It's quite alright. You have a good eye for things like this, and knowing you approve makes me happy," she told her with a wink. Sitting back as Amber told her that there was a specific reason she sought to speak with her, Cadence folded her hands in her lap and nodded. "And what reason would that be?" she asked lightly, her bright eyes focused completely on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:31 am

He will love it, I’m certain,” Amber answered without even thinking. She was certain that Hades would love almost anything that Cadence could have worn on their special day, and thankfully she truly had selected something stunning. “It looks like something you will pick, at the least. But you are supposed to take his breath away,” the girl said as she toyed with the skirt of her own dress. When Cadence asked her what the reason was for her presence, she tried her best to relax into her seat.

Unsure of how to begin to explain her thoughts in an organised fashion, Amber decided that she would just say what she was thinking without worrying about such things. “You’ve known my father for longer than I have, and as such I wonder if I even have the right to speak to you about this. I worry that he will be unhappy with what I wish to ask of you.. I love him, Cadence. In the short time that I have known of my true lineage, he has shown me more love and affection that my uncle ever did. There is more to it than that, of course, so please don’t think that that is the only reason that I have become to care so much for my father. But I’m sure that you see in Hades much of what I do...

I have never had a mother.. I know that it is not something that I need for happiness, but it is something that I have always dreamed of having. Cassandra gave birth to me, but that is all. I have forgiven both her and my uncle for what they did to me, but I will never forget. I cannot, however, forgive them for what they did to Hades.. I never will. I have accepted the name that I was born to bear, and it is the best decision I have ever made.

Taking a deep breath, her pale cheeks flushing with nerves, Amber readied herself to ask the question that she had visited to address. “But, that is not why I’m here, either. I’m here about you, Cadence. I know that you will continue to make my father happy, and that in turn makes me happy. But I have something that I want to ask you. Do not feel pressured to say yes, nor to answer immediately. I want you to want it as much as I do, and if that is not possible then I will need to accept that.

Today, you will become my step mother by law. But I don’t want that. I want you to be my mother. I want a bond with you like the one I should have shared with Cassandra, but never will. When I’m upset, excited or angry, I want to be able to turn to you and share those emotions with you. I want to call you mum, and I want to tell people that you are my mother.

It is a lot to ask of you, to take on an almost grown child as your own, and I’m sorry to put this upon you on your wedding day, but I need to ask.” Amber knew that she had spoken for longer than she had planned, and rambled a hell of a lot, but she had wanted to give Cadence the reasons that she knew for her question just as much as the question itself. Looking down into her lap now that all of her thoughts were out, the Araneae examine her fair hands that lay clasped atop her skirt as she awaited an answer.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:06 am

Hades grinned at his nephew "indeed Mars" he nodded a curt bow to him before he embraced him and his wife, kissing alchemy on the cheek. "I am so happy for you Hades" Alchemy said with a smile, motherhood had aged her but she had become much more beautiful then before her cheeks glowing and her eyes dancing with life. "I cannot wait to welcome Cadence to the family"

Hades silently thanked the gods he couldn't blush "thank you i am glad as well...she has not many friends to bring here for this day Rhea..my daughter has gone ahead in a few moments will you go aid her in dressing?" Alchemy nodded "Of course I'd love too" she stood on her tip toes and pulled her husband down the rest of the way kissing Mars lightly on the lips. "Look after your Uncle" she chided him teasingly "and play nice with the others no wars today" she winked at him before disappearing to the bridal chambers.

Hades laughed "you have your hands full Nephew" he grinned before turning to Remus "Remus Lupin, this is my nephew and King of Nexus, Lord Mars Talos Grimm" said Hades using his nephew's full title out of respect. "The young woman beside him is Princess of Nexus, Lady Kaida Kaliyah Grimm, our Queen Themis' daughter, "This is my good friend and auror Remus Lupin". Remus looked up at the larger man and the beautiful young lady and smiled warmly, recognizing the man's rank he bowed at the waist then extended his hand "its a pleasure to meet you Mars" he said "Hades tells many stories of you, it makes stake outs on the job much more entertaining" turning to Kaida he nodded "Romulus, my son speaks highly of you. Miss Kaida"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:37 am

Kaida chuckled at Alchemy, smiling up at her aunt's apparent excitement to help Cadence. Slowly turning her head back towards Hades, Remus and her uncle. Hearing her title be spoken, she bowed her head slightly in greeting and gave her old professor a bright smile. In class, she never spoke unless questioned straight on and she always kept a straight face. No part of her wanted to show she was actually interested but whenever her favorite professor asked questions, she tried her best to answer them before any one else. ''That's very sweet of him. Your son is a wonderful person and I do enjoy having him as a housemate, Mister Lupin.'' Kaida replied, her smile ever growing. ''Speaking of our Queen, does anyone know where she might be? I want to make sure she isn't harming anyone on this peaceful day.'' She teased jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:50 am

Laughing lightly, Cadence said, "Very true... I'm supposed to leave him stunned to silence. I think this might just do the trick." Glancing fondly at the gown she had selected, she couldn't help but smile at the thought of the man she loved being unable to speak when his dark eyes found her and she went to him. She had done things to move him to silence before, but she was sure that today would be so much better and more powerful then any time before.

Listening intently as Amber told her why she was actually there, the long, long rambling finally ended in a question that everything she had spoken as lead up to. The small blush in her cheeks as she spoke showed Cadence that this wasn't just something that she was taking lightly. This wonderful girl was truly asking her this with all that she was, and it touchched her deeply to know that she not only asked this of her, but wanted, truly wanted it. Tipping her head to the side as she looked at the girl next to her, Cadence reached out a hand and gently placed it on Amber's to still them. "Amber, this isn't too much to ask of the woman who is marrying your father," she said soothingly.

Placing a hand under her chin, she brought her face up to look at her. "I am happy and honored that you would want this of me. And, I would be happy to be a mother, not just by marriage, but something more to you," Cadence told her, shifting her hand to cup the girl's jaw and stroke her cheek with her thumb. "I was hoping that I could be a mother in some form to you, and now, hearing that you want it more than I could even imagine, makes me happy. I will speak with your father later about getting papers drawn up so we can make it official. Not that we need them for it to be as you ask between all of us," she told her, leaning in and kissing Amber's forehead before pulling her in for a tender hug. Stroking her red hair, Cadence held her tightly, just as a mother would her daughter...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:39 pm

As Morgan finished dressing for the wedding she and her husband were invited to, she clipped a silver snowflake into her hair, adding just a touch of sparkle to her blonde curls she had in a half-up half-down elegant style. Sighing happily as she looked herself over in the mirror, Morgan touched the silver fox necklace that hung delicately around her neck. Her sky blue dress, accented with glittering snowflakes was something she knew Remus would like and, despite all of his begging to see it before today, she wouldn't. Morgan wanted this to be a surprise for her wolf. Happy with her overall look, she picked up the silk shawl that was white fading to blue and, draping it around her shoulders, vanished with a pop...

Reappearing at the entrance to the venue of Hade's and Cadence's wedding, Morgan checking in and ventured in, her brilliant eyes scanning for her husband among so many that she didn't know right off. When she spotted the black suit, simple though very elegant on his strong form, she would know anywhere, Morgan smiled and walked silently up to him. Slipping her arm around his, she stood on her tip-toes and kissed Remus' cheek. "Hope you've been behaving while you waited," she teased. Tipping her head to Hades, she commented, "Congratulations and happy wishes to you and your bride, Hades." Morgan also tipped her head and smiled in greeting to both the man and young woman Remus had been speaking with before she arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Hades stepped forwart at Morgans arrival and hugged her "Thank you for coming" the tattooed man said kissing her cheek. Remus slipped his arms around morgan and pulled her into his chest "you look amazing he rumbled in her ear before turning to the others" Lord Mars, Lady Kaida, allow me to introduce my wife Head healer of saint mungos Morgan Lupin" he said proudly introducing his blonde beauty.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Smiling and hugging Hades in return at his warm welcome, she replied, "Wouldn't miss this for the world. I've heard much about you, and I'm happy we could join you on this special day." Just as she finished speaking, Morgan felt a familiar strong arm slink around her petite frame and before she knew it, she was pulled against her wolf's chest. Breathing in his woodsy scent she adored, she sighed at his melodious rumble in her ear as he complimented her. "You are the one that looks amazing. I love this suit on you..." she purred to him, bringing her bright eyes up to look at him. Turning to the Lord and Lady as Remus introduced them, Morgan felt a slight flush color her cheeks at the proud words of her husband. "My Lord, My Lady, it is an honor to meet you both," she said dipping in a graceful curtsy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Shaking the hand of the wolf Mars made sure to show the kindness he kept hidden deep within his heart, the only ones who knew about it were Alchemy, Hades, Themis and Ares, and he was only showing it because it was the wedding of the man that was like a father to him. Nodding his head at the woman that greeted him and his niece he put a protective arm around Kaida and leaned down ruffling her hair softly, "Go find your mother," he whispered into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:30 am

Amber was nervous to hear Cadence’s reaction. She knew that she had talked for far too long, but she was relieved to have finally let out everything that she had been feeling. And now all that there was to do was wait and see how her future step-mother would answer. It wasn’t something that she wanted to push her to, though, as she truly wanted Cadence to feel the same way. Soon enough, though, the older red head did answer and she didn’t allow any expression to cover her face, though she did feel a rush of relieve wash over her when she was told that either way Cadence would be upset with her for asking.

Though she would have preferred for her gaze to remain in her lap, she allowed Cadence’s hand to lift her face. Looking into the eyes of a woman that she had come to both admire and care for deeply, she listened to the woman speak. When she absorbed what was being said, Amber’s well-practiced mask shattered and a bright, genuine smile spread over her pale face. “Thank you,” she said, though she wondered if such a pleasantly was even appropriate. Different emotions spread through her chest, and she had trouble keeping up with them. But one that she recognised, purely due to a severe lack of it throughout her childhood, was love. Real, pure love. She had never felt it for the man who had raised her, though she had though she had. Amber only loved one person, and that was her father- Hades. She hadn’t told him as such, because she didn’t want to make him uncomfortable, but she knew that it was there. And now, she knew that she also felt that way about Cadence, and it was the best feeling that she had ever had.

As her father’s bride continued, the girl’s happiness seemed to grow even further. She hadn’t expected a response like the one that she was getting, even when she’d thought of the best case scenario. “You would do that?” she asked, her voice sounding more child like that she’d ever heard it, but she couldn’t bring herself to care. She would have a mother, in every sense of the word, by the end of the night and as she was pulled into an embrace of a kind she’d never had before, she felt at ease. “Thank you,” she said again, as she closed her eyes and allowed the rare tears that had gathered behind her eyelids to fall in gentle droplets down her cool cheeks.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:06 pm

As Cadence held Amber, she smiled at her thanks and her question. "No need to thank, and of course I would do that. Amber," she said putting her hands on the girl's shoulders and pushing her back slightly so she could see her, "And more then that, I want to do what I can to be the mother you deserve to have. Why not make it offical on paper? Not that we need that for me to be your mother." Bringing her hand up, Cadence wiped the tears from her cheeks before leaning in and kissing her forehead. "I know it means a lot to you, Amber, and I can make it happen. So, I will. We will be one family in every way possible," she cooed to her, running her fingers through her husband-to-be's daughter's hair and tucking it behind her ear. "Now, would you do me the honor, Amber, of helping me to get ready? There are a couple others coming, but I would be more then happy if you would help them," she asked with a wink and a happy smile. Cadence's heart felt like it would rupture with happiness as she thought about all she was gaining in this one day: a husband and a daughter...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:00 am

Alchemy knocked on the door too the bridal suite nervously she'd only sat with Cadence a few times but she knew how a nexian wedding could be nerve racking. The ring on her finger served as a hefty reminder of when her king welcomed her into his life and they together built there family.

Hades shook his head at Remus with a smile "don't get into trouble now" he cautioned at his friend's teasing "gentlemen i best be off to get ready, Mars join me?" it was more of a order then a request of the king but he turned and headed towards his chambers.

Remus smiled and hugged his wife as the people dispersed "So glad its not us" he grinned "weddings are such trouble but joyous trouble" he nuzzled her.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:02 am

Kaida furrowed her brow at the ruffling of her hair but her bright happy smile showed she was not completely annoyed. She wrapped her arms around his waist, leaned up to kiss her mountain of an uncle's cheek and smiled. ''Fine...I'll go find her.'' She said, turning to Hades, grabbing his forearm before he completely walked away. ''Uncle, I've known you all of my life and I am so glad to see you finally marry to such a beautiful woman.'' She said to him, eyes shining with happiness at this wondrous occasion. ''I do love you and hope that forever you will be happy.'' She continued and took his hand before sliding a RING onto his thumb. ''For you to know I will always be here. We're family after all.'' She said, leaning up to kiss his cheek and went off in an instant, shooting a giant grin over her shoulder at Hades. With that, she went to go find her mother.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:42 pm

Jocelyn waddled into the wedding was taken place of Hades and Cadence. Holding Heaths hand tightly as she could not lose him in the big crowd and could not hold him as to her big pregnant belly. Jocelyn was not sure if she should be coming, she hadn't seen most of the family for weeks as she was searching for someone who might not even exist anymore.

She then decided to go as this was good for her and the family would see Heath again, he had grown so much. Heath tucked her shirt and looked down and smiled as he pointed to all the things that amazed him. "That is beautiful isn't it, Heath?" She said calmly as he talked on and on about something she didn't really understand.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Kissing Amber's forehead lightly, she gave the girl a wink when she heard a soft knock on her chamber door. "Come in," she called in reply. She was ready to get things moving so she could begin her life as wife to the man who swept her off her feet the first time they met, both literally and figuratively. Cadence was the picture of calm on the outside, something she learned and perfected in her line of work, but really, on the inside, she was a tight bundle of nerves. Nexus was a whole new world for her, and though she had been welcomed with open arms, it didn't change that it was so different from the world she knew. Cadence couldn't remember the last time she owned so many formal dresses to wear to different gatherings and dinners. But, as strange as it seemed, she was happy to be belonging to it. It felt...like home...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:24 am

Jocelyn opened the chamber door and stepped inside with Heath, who smiled brightly at the two girls. Such a charmeur and that on his age. Jocelyn looked from Amber to Cadence, the bride. "Did i interrupt something? I could come back later if you want, I just thought i would introduce myself to you as i think we have never met. I don't usually see Hades that much but he is my big brother." Jocelyn smiled. She pointed at Heath, who was smiling and making funny faces towards Amber. "Do you mind a little boy in your dressing room, i can't seem to leave him with his family as he is quite a rebel and a ladies boy. Flirting with an aunt already." Heath rolled his eyes and stepped up to Cadence and Amber and stretched out his little hand. "Hello, i'm Heath, who are you?" He asked curiously.

Jocelyn smiled at Heath's manners. They did raise him well. "I'm Axel's favorite nephew." he said folding his little arms looking angry. Jocelyn rolled her eyes at him, she stepped towards Cadence. "I'm Jocelyn Immorta, Hades' niece, i think. I get confused by all the family i have that i don't always remember whose niece, halfsister or sister i am these days. Congratulations to you, you look gorgeous already." Jocelyn beamed happily, keeping an eye on Heath.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down