Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Bolts and Arrows (Racquel - PG-13)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bolts and Arrows (Racquel - PG-13) Empty Bolts and Arrows (Racquel - PG-13)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Aiming his crossbow at a passing squirrel Kain muttered some words beneath his breath, and pulled his arm back. Hurling it forward he pulled the trigger shooting the arrow and bending its trajectory, making it make a c turn and hit the squirrel, "Now that is pure skill," he praised himself as he loaded another bolt.

Back to top Go down

Bolts and Arrows (Racquel - PG-13) Empty Re: Bolts and Arrows (Racquel - PG-13)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:11 am

Walking silently though the forest, Racquel held her bow and a knocked arrow at a relaxed ready position, taking her time in finding a target. Seeing a squirrel pass by, she figured why not and readied herself to take the shot on the moving target. Only moments before she loosed her arrow, to her surprise a bolt appeared out of no where and claimed her target for itself. Relaxing as she was before, though on a higher alert then before, she tracked where the bolt could have come from. Could have due to the odd path it had taken. Unknocking her arrow and replacing it with the others, Racquel slipped her bow arcoss her body and continued on her silent tracking of the source of this bolt. The soft words of praise reached her ears as she reached a tree with a branch just high enough to make a reasonable perch without putting her into harms way, within reason. Hopping up and settling in, remaining hidden in the leaves of the tree she now claimed, she put two and two together, as the boy with a green insignia on this clothes couldn't have made that show simply standing and firing his bolt from where he was. "Modification de trajectoire pour assurer toucher une cible en mouvement est habileté?" she asked in French, not giving a thought if he might understand her or not.

Translation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Propping a cigarette on his lower lip he lit it up and inhaled deeply putting the lighter away. Hearing someone speak in a different language Kain growled and focused on those words. Whomever spoke was close but not on solid ground. Whomever it was, it was on a place that made them be above Kain, judging by the echo the voice made. There were three trees behind Kain that were possibilities, however, he was sure whomever spoke was on top of the tree where the dead squirrel now laid. Looking forwards he pulled his arm back and hurled it pulling the trigger, unleashing a bolt. It traveled towards a boulder and quite literally went around it and then flew towards the tree. It became nailed to the wood next to Racquel and Kain growled afterwards, "What? No Speaka de English, frenchie?" he asked as he turned around his crossbow with another bolt ready already pointing at the beauxbatons student.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Watching the boy closely, Racquel flinched only slightly when the blot sunk itself into the wood next to her. He was good, she had to give him that. However, his comment about her language of choice mae her raise an eyebrow. Hopping from the tree limb, she landed gracefully on the ground below. Tossing her pony-tail over her shoulder, she straightened the Beauxbatons blue tunic she wore and gripped her bow lightly. "I speak zee English. Fo'give me for not speaking wit eet first," she said simply, her French accent thick on her English words. Finally getting a good look at that boy, she found him striking and thought she remembered seeing him with the Hogwarts crew when they first arrived. "You are from the serpent 'house, oui?" she asked, tilting her head and tipping it in gesture to the Slytherin crest on his shirt, unable to remember just what the house was called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Growling when she labeled slytherin as the serpent house Kain approached his cross bow still aimed. "Snake, motherfucker, do you understand? Snake," he snarled but quickly put the crossbow away and chuckled. He inspected the girl and like usual, and in true Kain fashion, found her very fuckable. However he'd approach with caution if she had a bow in hand he expected her to at least be trained enough to know how to defend herself, "Care to show me what you can do with that thing, Frenchie?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:13 am

Her hands tighening around the bow that crossed her chest, Racquel didn't back down or flinch as he corrected her in a rather uncouth fashion. She wanted to tell retort that the snake and serpent were one in the same, but seeing as he was rather testy on the matter, she decided not to mention it. "Snake... Pardonnez-moi," Racquel said gently, commiting the animal to memory. As he put his crossbow away, she felt herself relax, however, she did notice that he seemed to look her over, which didn't bother her. Boys look all the time... A small grin touched her lips when the boy asked to see what she could do with her bow, and, of course she agreed. Removing the bow, she nocked an arrow and looked for a target. If he wanted to see what she could do, then she would show him. Taking in what was around them, Racquel pointed to one of the leaves that hung above and between them. "Keep your eezs on dat leaf," she told him before raising her bow and arrow and taking aim in a completely different direction.

Breathing deeply, she loosed her arrow that sailed through the air and lightly glanced off a stone several yards in front of them. Skipping off the stone, the arrow headed up before following the line of a curved boulder, adjusting the line of fire for the arrow to come flying back towards them, above their heads. As it flew by, Racquel heard it sink into a tree behind them and held her hand up. When the leave she had mentioned for the boy to keep his eyes on landed in her hand, she held it out to him, rolling the stem between her fingers, making the leaf spin. "Mai name ez Racquel. Your turn?" she asked with a wink and a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:36 am

"You've seen what I can do," he answered motioning for her to remember what he had done before, curving the arrows and killing the squirrel. "My name is Kain blondie," he said and took a step closer showing off his golden crossbow.

Crossbow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Tipping her head at the memory of just what his skill level was when it came to shooting his crossbow, Racquel had been impressed, even if he influenced just where his bolt would go. Regardless, skill was skill however you looked at it. "Et's a pleasure to meet you," she replied with a smile as Kain introduced himself. As he closed the distance, slightly, between them, what little light beams that broke through the leaves overhead glinted off the gold of his crossbow. Letting her eyes look the weapon over, she was intrigued by it. "Your crossbow... I've not seen another to match et. Et ez a fine model," she said complimenting it, and bringing her eyes back to Kain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Kain's brows shot up into his forehead with confusion and surprise as no one had ever dared to compliment his crossbow, because they thought that was somehow gonna backfire and Kain would hurt them. Idiocy, "Thank you, I picked it myself," he smirked taking a small bow, "Your bow is not half bad either," he gave her a compliment as well because that was how it worked with Kain unless it involved sex. You get a compliment you get one back so he owed you nothing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:54 am

Smiling at both how he accepted her compliment and then offered her one in return, Racquel tipped her head. "Merci. I did ze same once I was strong enough to need a bigger bow and could pick ze one I wanted," she answered. Propping her bow and quiver against one of the many fallen trees, Racquel took a seat on the same tree and asked, "Kain, 'ow did you pick a crossbow over just a regular bow?" She was curious about that particular fact as, often, crossbows came after bows, starting with one and then moving to the next. She wondered if this was the same with him or not.

Racquel's Bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:05 am

Letting go of his crossbow it began hanging off his chest strapped to him by a leather cloth, dark as the blackest night the world had ever faced. "Crossbows are much better. Eventually, you'll run out of strength, and pulling the bow will be much harder. The crossbow is semi automatic after I place the bolts all I have to do is pull the trigger. Simple," he explained and sat beside her yawning slightly as he looked up at the limpid sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:10 pm

What he said about strength being present only as long as you had a reserve of it was true. A crossbow was more logical for battle then, but Racquel wasn't trained in archery for battle, even if she readied herself for such things when not under the watchful eyes of her mother and father. "You are right in dat. But, mai parents would not approve of such a weapon," she said with a small shrug. "Zay believe dat a girl should be trained to be a woman of....uh.... what ez word.... of raffinement?" she asked him, trying to find the word in English that she was trying to say. "A crossbow ez not such a weapon. Ez not 'lady-like' to know such a tool, but archery as a... um... récréation sport ez ok," Racquel told him with a small smile, "I 'ope to learn to use one at some point." Racquel had already spoken with one of the professors at Beauxbatons about possibly picking up lessons upon their return. While she enjoyed shooting archery as she did, a crossbow was something new in the same family, and that made her highly interested. So, outside the scope of her parents' vision, she planned to become proficient with that, as well.

Translation:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Kain shook his head at her words about her family, Kain on the contrary to them, believed everyone should be trained no matter if there was peace reigning or not, battle could come up anytime, at the local pub or on a prepared battlefield. One could never be too sure about such things. "So what, you come from some kind of royalty or something like that? What with the refinement and all that. My family prepares for battle at all times. So this most likely means I would kill you in an instant huh," he teased as he slipped the crossbow from his back unstrapping it and tossing it to the side as he exhaled, "I gotta say though... it seems that your accent is killing me," he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:47 am

Shaking her head, Racquel answered, "No, no... Not royalty. Just... Mai parents 'ave views about me as der daughter. Zay believe dat a girl shouldn't be going about doing zings that are not becoming to women. Zay are, 'ow you say et, old fashioned views..." Chuckling she agreed that he would most likely end her life in an instant should he mean to, but then again... "You might be able to, but I would put up a fight. While mai strength ezn't never ending, mai skill 'elps to give an edge," she said with a wink as he set his crossbow aside. "Mai accent? Pourquoi? Ummm.... Why?" Racquel asked looking at him, a soft smile on her lips that she wet slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 am

Kain nodded his head understanding what she meant by old fashioned. Many of the pureblood families were like that, and that was why Kain was glad he wasn't a pureblood at times, "Oh that kind of parents... yeah, no, I'm glad mine are liberal murderers, gives me an edge," he laughed and at her next question tilted his head to her, "Yes, but can you dodge?" he joked and in a flash gripped her wrists and pinned her to the floor. "Well, why do you think," he asked as he leaned in and nuzzled her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:47 pm

"Murderers?" she mused with a small laugh. Had it been any other person, she might have played it off as a joke, but something about the way Kain said it told her that he was completely serious. And, oddly enough, it didn't really bother her. Kain didn't come off as a threat to her, and that was what mattered. A child may mirror their parents, but they were not their parents. "Et must be nice to 'ave dat kind of freedom..." Racquel said softly to herself, wishing deep down that she did, too. Kain's question caught her a little by surprise as she only caught a small flash of his movement before she was pinned to the forest floor. Giggling softly as she felt a touch of his weight against her lean frame, she said, "I guess I was a little slow. Oui?" Moving her head to allow better access for his nuzzle, Racquel let out a small, very soft sigh. "I zink you 'ave a weakness for French," she cooed to him as she brushed her cheek against his temple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:59 pm

"They escaped Azkaban only last year," he grinned trying to spook her into believing he was already a dangerous criminal like his parents before him however did not put that much effort into it, "Correction, I may have a weakness for French females," he smirked as he pushed her legs open slipping his body between them, lying on top of her as he nibbled on her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Racquel's eyes grew wide to hear that his parents were not only imprisoned in Azkaban, but had escaped. Could he be one such as them? However, the thought was pushed from her mind as Kain corrected her assumption of just what his weakness was. Allowing him to lay between her legs, Racquel's heart began to race as she brushed a kiss against his cheek while he nibbled her own. "Zen you are in lots of trouble will all of us running around your school dis year, non?" she said in a slightly breathless voice, not concerned with what was happening, as, thus far, what Kain was doing was harmless.

Last edited by Racquel Moreau on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:27 pm

His hand quickly fell on her buttock and he gripped it tightly before nibbling on her neck, "Trouble? Nah. When I really want to rid myself of said weakness, all I do is fuck one of you," he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Gasping softly as his hand found and gripped her rear, Racquel couldn't stop the low purr that sounded from her at his nibbles on her neck. Chuckling herself at his comment, she whispered, "You will be a busy boy, then, Kain..." Pressing her form to him, she gently wrapped her arms around his back and kissed his jaw and down his neck, her lips as soft as a butterfly's wings brushing against his flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:47 am

he chuckled darkly at her words knowing that this girl did not know who Kain was and what he did to girls that fell into his grasp. Grabbing the hem of her shirt with both hands he ripped it apart leaving her only in her bra, as he leaned down and licked the tender flesh above her nipple his fingers pulling the bra cup down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:08 am

Racquel's eyes widened as Kain destroyed her blue shirt and shivered as his tongue traced the flesh above her nipple. Pressing gently against his chest to get him to stop, she said, "Kain... Not 'ere..." When his hand drew the cup of her bra down, exposing her breast, Racquel's eyes narrowed. Pushing with more force and trying to turn to move away from him, she said with more firmness, "Non... Pas ici... Allons à l'intérieur... Ummmm... Let's go enside!"

Translation:

Last edited by Racquel Moreau on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:35 am

Pressing his fingertips against her forehead he pushed her head down to the ground and shook his head, "Sorry love I don't do requests," he chuckled as his hands traveled around her body, and his teeth grazed her flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Feeling the forest floor under her head as he pushed it down, Racquel's features hardened as she tried to get her legs under his strong body to buck him off or, at the least, close her legs, preventing him from doing anything further. She couldn't stop the chill of pleasure that washed over her body as his hands explored her, same with the feeling of his teeth against her flesh. It wasn't that she didn't want it to happen at all, just not here. "Kain... Stop... Stop, pleeze," Racquel begged as she pushed hard against him and struggled to move away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:14 pm

Moving simultaneously with the shadows Magnus appeared seemingly from nowhere, his hand latching onto the back of Kain's head. Pulling the other boy from the Beauxbatons student Magnus hurled Kain away, his eyes warning the boy to stay away. "You can't have everything your way Kain," Magnus growled darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next