Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Flying Un-Solo

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flying Un-Solo - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying Un-Solo

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Eric knew he would have no problem catching the bludger. He was an extremely tall lad and he was built of muscle from all his time outdoors. "Ya I've no problem with that. Are we stopping because if not I can try punch the bludger and see how far it goes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:00 pm

"Yeah we are stopping. I want to get Angel over there in this too. So you can knock her of her broom." Said Sirius, enjoying a laugh, while pointing at the girl on the ground. "Hey Angel, get on a broom, and get up here." Sirius slowly made his way down a bit. So Angel could get to him first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:46 pm

" Finally," Angel soared up into the air." I thought you three forgot about me,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:57 pm

"Forget about you? Nah!" Sirius smirked. "We were just showing you how its done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Angel raised her eyebrow," What I still don't understand is why you three are offering e lessons in quidditch," Angel paused," Why would you want to help a Ravenclaw chaser?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:25 pm

"Let's just say we are not exactly just helping. This is good training for us too." Sirius flew over to James and Eric. "Hey Eric, when she is in position, make sure to blast her of her broom."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:40 pm

"Not a bother, I'll make sure to put her out for the rest of the season!" Eric said seriously. Moving into position he shouted at James "Ok James throw the Bludger my way!"

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Mon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm

"Alright then." James grabbed the bludger, who was struggling to get free. He knocked it at Eric with his broomstick. "Alright Eric, swing it back at Angel!"
James Potter
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:48 pm

"Get ready Angel" Eric watched as the bludger came towards him and hit the bludger so it would spin making it more difficult for Angel to dodge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Angel eyed the bludger a heading her way and smirked. Just before the bludger was about to hit her, she spun her self on her broom, so she was upside down, and let the bludger pass. " Was that a good dodge or what,"

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Mon May 13, 2013 7:16 pm

James chuckled a bit. He watched as Angel thought it was over. The bludger would soon come back to hit her in the head. James would help, but only if he was asked. Seeing a second year get hit with a bludger was always amusing.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Angel shot James a confused look when she heard him softly chuckle. Following his gaze, Angel glanced over her shoulder and stared right at the incoming bludger. Angel used the end of her broom to strike the bludger away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 11:23 am

Sirius grinned a bit. "Angel, there's one thing you need to know. Bludgers never quit. NEVER!" Sirius looked behind Angel as the bludger came back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Eric laughed as the bludger went at Angel a third time. He could easily hit it away from her or give the bludger some help. Flying over beside James he looked at him and said "What do you think, hit it away from her or knock her off her broom?"

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Tue May 14, 2013 3:15 pm

James laughed at Eric's question. "Hahaha Eric..." He pretended to clear a tear of his eye. "You're so funny!" His smile turned into a malicious smirk. "Knock her off the broom!"
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Angel narrowed her eyes at the three Gryffindor boys," Don't you dare try anything stupid" she warned, only hearing snips of their conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 11:25 am

Eric flew towards the bludger. It was heading for Angel but he knew it would more than likely miss it's target again. Positioning himself for when the bludger came past him. Taking aim for her chest as he knew it was to close to hit her anywhere else without doing her serious harm. As the bludger came flying past he swung his bat and struck it cleanly and then laughed as it went for the poor girls chest. Shouting towards James and Sirius he said "Probably best if one of ye catch her if she does fall just in case!"

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Wed May 15, 2013 4:34 pm

James nodded at Eric, and flew under Angel. Ready to catch her in case she fell down from her broom. They were in fact, not really hoping Angel would get hurt. She was only a second year.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 6:38 pm

The smirk on Angel's face disappeared as the bludger hit her in the chest, cuasing her to lose her balance and topple off her broom. Angel refused to scream but closed her shut as she felt herself being forced down by gravity. She yelped slightly when she unexpectedly felt someone catch. Angel slowly cracked her eyes open and sighed in relief when she said James's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Wed May 15, 2013 7:14 pm

As soon as Angel opened her eyes, after falling onto James's arms, he winked at her. "Hey sweet stuff. You al'right?" Asked James, still holding Angel.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Angel smirked," I'm very much alright," Angel try to push herself away from James but realized he was much stronger than her," Could you please out me down" Angel asked sweetly hoping niceness would make James put her on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Wed May 15, 2013 7:35 pm

James's broom was slowly going down. Although, extremely slowly. James tapped his cheek. "Wanna go down, do something for me."
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Angela's smirk wavered a little before growing bigger. She squirmed in her uncomfortable position before leaning up and pecking James lightly on the mouth," Now can you put me down?"

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Wed May 15, 2013 7:56 pm

James enjoyed Angel's 'surprise'. "I'll take you down, if you promise to give me a big kiss, once we get there." Said James, with a big smile on his face, leading his broom lower.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Sirius patted Eric's shoulder. "James is always flirting." Sirius laughed, looking down at Angel and James.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 8:58 pm

" Put me down first and I'll think about it" Angel said kicking her feet in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Wed May 15, 2013 9:01 pm

James slowly made his way to the ground. Letting Angel touch the ground with her feet, but never letting go of her waist. "So, how about the kiss?"
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next