Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Looking for company (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking for company (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for company (open)

Post by Elena Grindelwald Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:19 pm

"Mhm ... I see." she said calmly, thinking of her own ancestor, one of the oldest vampires alive. "Somehow whenever I see one of those dark creatures, I see their power and their darkness which are impressive in their own right, but the fire in their eyes, that you see flaring up in a human being that is close to death, is missing. It is almost as if their long age has burned it low in their soul, leaving them without the spirit to fight." Elena pondered out loud, then looked back at the guy. "You're quite a philosopher are you? I did not have such an intriguing conversation in quite some time. You see dying as your way out then? As some kind of solution to your life?" Elena asked curiosity leaking from her words. She had never met a person such as this and it interested her to no end to figure out his reasoning.

Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:42 pm

"As I said, life is an inconvenience. I look for the man strong enough to end my life. Yes, death is a way out of my life however, if death believe it can claim me with ease then it is gravely mistaken. I shall not fall, I shall not give in. I won't bow nor break, I shall rise, forever an overwhelming force bearing down upon those who believe themselves to be my master or commander. I am a unstoppable force awaiting to meet an immovable object. Some day I shall be laid to rest and I happily approach it."

Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Elena smiled slightly, not at him because nothing about his person was in the least bit amusing, but to herself, her eyes turning towards the forest, a pensive expression in them. "I have heard many use the word inconvenience regarding the most different subjects. School, muggles, humans even, but never has anyone ever said that life is an inconvenience to them, a quite unique opinion you have there, I would wager. Though I must say, I find myself impressed by the pure strength of your character. You truly are not some servant or even solder like many others, even those that think themselves to be of great power and intelligence. If nothing, you at least seem sure of how you want to live your life, inconveniencing as it might be." She turned her eyes back to him. "Though I wonder if there is nothing in this life that you would wish to do. Nothing that you hold dear?"
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:56 am

Talos paused a moment to think, his gaze hollowed for a moment as he remembered his past, "Nothing." he eventually said. "Once maybe." he paused again, something she said caught his attention "It is not a path I chose. I became what I am without option, I chose nothing."
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:27 pm

"I would lie to say that I am not most interested in what kind of past has made you into the man you are today, for I am sure that what ever occurred has shaped you in some way or another." Elena told him honestly. "But I guess we all have our stories to tell and I for one am trying my best to move on from my past even if I will never forget it."
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:13 pm

"My past is my burden to bare, mine alone." He turned on his heel and looked to the moon before looking at her over his shoulder. "Do not forget the past, those who do are condemned to repeat it."
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:23 am

"I understand, please forgive the intrusion." Elena said and inclined her head politely, feeling the conversation drawing to a close. It had been most engaging, quite different from the usual talk of torture, blood and sex. "I shall take your words at heart, you seem to know what you are talking of." she gave back and for once actually meant it. He had impressed her with his presence and strong, if unique, opinions.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:10 am

Talos felt the close of the conversation approaching as well. He looked back to the moon, "It is a lesson taught in harsh ways." although she doesn't know of the harsh ways he speaks of, he assumed she understood it was linked to one of the many scars he owned, although, that was a conversation for another day. "Nothing to forgive, although people claim curiosity shall be your end. I find if you know your enemy, you're one step closer to defeating them." He paused to let his words hang in the air, allowing them to sink in. "If you are to remember one thing from this conversation let it be this; There are people in life who deserve the deaths they receive as its in the nature to give in and they didn't deserve there life, however those who will claw at life, when at the brink. Those with the sheer will to survive. Those are the immortal's that roam the earth, they are the ones who deserve the life they have clung to." with that Talos turned the way he came and walked slowly, slowly into the darkness from which he appeared.
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2