Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Happenstance (Invitation Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Andromeda happily strolled across the grounds of Hogwarts in her new preppy attire. As she was carelessly twirling the strands of her high ponytail between her forefinger, she spotted a couple at the lake. "Ooh! Mischief!" she whispered and ecstatically rushed over to them with hushed feet. Andromeda withdrew her wand from her shirt and meticulously drew a vertical rectangle in the air. "Graph Creare," she mumbled to her wand. As a result, the silhouette of the rectangle glowed a phosphorescent indigo and captured the scene within the rectangle. Andromeda realized it was her cousin on the newly recorded memory of her him and one of his fellow classmates. She place the photograph into her pocket carefully and stored her wand back into her undergarment. "Ooh, what do we have here?" she said to them in an audible tone accompanied with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Happenstance (Invitation Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 9:45 am

Sirius was enjoying being with Morgan. Her smile was intoxicating, sweet and- "Ooh, what do we have here?" Sirius shivered when he heard that voice. Andromeda. She has the worst timing some times. He looked up at where Andro was standing. Still feeling Morgan's lips on his cheek. Andromeda was smiling. It looked like a smug little smile. Just like Sirius's. "Well..." He couldn't say much, he was just a little embarrassed. He had been caught fooling around with girls, but nothing felt as serious as it did with Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Morgan froze when she heard, "Ooh, what do we have here?" She thought she recognized the voice a little, but wasn't sure. She pulled away from Sirius' face and turned around to look over her shoulder, being that she was still held in his hug, she looked as best as she could. She spotted a girl with purple hair and a face that she knew. "Andromeda?" Morgan said very, very quietly and blushed a rosey pink. She had only just met this girl earlier, and now here she was and Morgan was in the embrace of a 5th year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Andromeda tried her best a suppress a fit of laughter. "I am she!" she said enthusiastically, "what are you guys doing?" She was slightly skeptical of the whole arrangement, given Sirius' bubbly attitude and Morgan's lighthearted personality. For some strange reason, Andromeda felt she was virtually '1-uped' by catching Sirius in the act. Just another thing to add to my list, she thought to herself while forming a pose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Morgan looked up at Sirius and then back at Andromeda, suddenly shy. She couldn't say anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Sirius looked at Morgan, still blushing a bit. He looked up at Andromeda. "We're just hugging..." He laughed on the inside when he said that. "Who am I kidding!!!" Sirius placed his hands on Morgan's cheeks. "This is what we are up to..." He looked at Morgan's eyes. I hope she doesn't mind. He thought. He moved closer to Morgan, and hoped she really didn't mind kissing in front of his cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Morgan's eyes grew wide when Sirius placed his hands on her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss to demonstrate what they were, in fact, doing. Morgan gave into the kiss for a moment, but then pulled away. She didn't look at Sirius or Andromeda. Morgan simply looked down at her hands as she wrung her fingers together. Her cheeks were now a light shade of red as her face colored with embarrassment.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Sun May 19, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Sirius wasn't surprised with Morgan's reaction. She was indeed quite shy. He slowly took his hands of Morgan's cheeks and looked up at Andromeda. "See? Nothing wrong. Just kissing!" Sirius was still, a little, embarrassed. But not as much as Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Andromeda could no longer hold back the rage of laughter that was brewing. She turned her head wildly and laughed silently from the whole image of what Sirius doing. She made sure to keep quiet, but her face was contorting and stretching madly as she laughed. After a long sigh, Andromeda turned back around and giggled softly at the way Sirius tried to justify his action. "Oh dear," she said with a hint of laughter in her voice, "so are you guys like.. an item now? Be glad-" Andromeda trailed off to let out another chuckle. "Be glad that I'm one of your friendlier cousins," she finally said as she got onto her knees and began laughing again. Andromeda's laughs were so strong that it made her roll onto her back and continually laugh s she wiggled across the grounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:49 pm

"Your cousin..." Morgan whispered, looking up at Sirius. She hid her face in her hands, dropping her head to her chest, not wanting to look at either of them. She couldn't believe it. Morgan had just met this girl earlier in the week and now she finds out that that girl is Sirius' cousin. What did she mean, be thankful she was one of his friendlier cousins? Is it bad that she suspects they are a couple?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Andromeda managed to sit upright and hold her head in her hands. It took her a good minute to finally release all of the laughter she got from this whole scenario. Once she regained her composure, Andromeda rose to her feet. She straightened out her vibrant clothing and walked closer to the two of them. They're actually not a bad couple, eh? she thought to herself as she exchanged glances between the two of them. Andromeda was sort of proud of the both of them at this moment, so she placed both of her hands on their scalps and rubbed them lightly to give them a friendly stroke. "No heartbreaking here, got that? You two are actually pretty cute together," she told them in a soft tone. It finally seemed like she had no more laughter left inside of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Sirius blushed a little. And looked over at Morgan. "Don't get embarrassed." He looked up at Andromeda. "Damn right we do!" His cousin didn't make him feel too uncomfortable. Especially since he had Morgan by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Morgan lifted her face slightly out of her hands, her grey-blue eyes peeking over her fingers at Sirius. He agrees that they make a cute couple? Morgan smiled at the thought. She put her hands down, one on top of Sirius' and turned to look at Andromeda, smiling shyly. "Thanks," she said very softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 12:26 am

Andromeda smiled deeply at Sirius' comment. "You're something else, Procyon," she told him humorously. That name was sort of an inside joke to her from all the times that his mother ordered Andromeda to do petty chores. Of course, being a mischievous child like Andromeda, she overheard Sirius' mother talking their poor house elf about Sirius. Ah! Yet another piece of blackmail, she thought to herself as watched the couple embrace each other, my list is piling up- Sirius has got some catching up. Andromeda walked over to the lake and crouched beside it and admired the serenity of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:19 am

"Well, what do you think of my cousin Morgan?" He wanted Morgan to like at least one person from her family. Since the others weren't as friendly as it gets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:24 am

"She's very nice. I met her earlier. We were playing softball with another friend of mine," she said brightly. Then looking at her she added, "She has a wonderful gift. You know, being albe to change how she looks." She cuddled into his chest, resting her head just below his chin, "I wish I could something like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:36 pm

"You're fine as it is girl. I like you how you are right? You don't need to be any different." Said Sirius, giving a passionate smile towards Morgan. She seems so innocent, and she likes me. I love my life sometimes. Sirius thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:59 am

Morgan smiled at Sirius' words. "Well, I guess that's good enough for me," she said with a light laugh. "Sometimes I just wish I was different. I mean, more than different from my family. Unique, might be a better word, instead of just Morgan," Morgan commented to no one in particular. Then she had a thought. She lay down on her side, propping her head up on her hand, and asked, "Sirius, is everyone in your family named after stars?" She looked at him and smiled sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:46 pm

"Not everyone. My dad is named after a constellation though. Some of us are named after the space. Think my family likes space." Sirius chuckled. He watched over the lake. A storm was brewing. "Doesn't seem like normal weather. Think someone got pissed..." He said, to the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:49 pm

"I love the stars. Astronomy is one of my favorite subjects..." she said. At his words about the growing storm, she directed her gaze out over the lake and saw what he meant. "But who would be mad enough to make that?" she said looking at him. "Maybe we should head in..." she commented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:25 pm

"Someone who is truly angry. C'Mon. Let's go inside." Sirius said, getting up slowly, pulling Morgan along. "Hey Andro. Are you coming too? That storm is bound to get bigger!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Andromeda shook her head to relieve herself from the daze she was in from looking at the lake. "Huh? Oh, yeah. That looks dangerous," she said and then sprung up. She walked up to the couple and walked alongside them to the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Morgan walked with her hand in Sirius' as they headed back to the castle. When they were about half way there, a giant clap of thunder crashed around them. Morgan jumped and grabbed onto Sirius' arm in fear. "Oh no.... she murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 8:36 am

Sirius chuckled a bit. "Don't worry. They won't hurt you." Sirius held onto Morgan's arm. "Let's go. The sooner we get inside, the better." No thunder would hurt his girl. Not on his presence. He smiled down at Morgan, while walking towards the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 10:03 am

Morgan looked up at Sirius, a shy smile on her face, and nodded. He would protect her from the thunder, she could feel it. As he held onto her arm, she kept her eye focused on the castle. Yes, the sooner they got inside the better....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4