Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I'll Help You Grow (Faye) [R]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'll Help You Grow (Faye) [R] Empty I'll Help You Grow (Faye) [R]

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Darius stepped inside the pub along with his cousin, his dad and his uncle were out most likely on a task or something so they left Faye with Darius, and ordered him to take care of his cousin. Although they were both being trained, although Darius was already being trained for longer, he was a boy, and was much stronger than his cousin, and so of course, he'd protect her. Pulling a chair for his cousin he sat across her and ordered two bottles of butter beer. He didn't take her to the Devil's Crypt considering they were still young and that was a much darker part of Soulless Tavern. Darius would only go in with his father or with his uncle, so instead, he decided to come to this one. The Carrows were already respected in the wizarding community but when three heirs were born, the respect somehow tripled if possible. They were now treated like royalty right under the Gaunts, possibly because of Bruce marrying Marvolo Gaunt and Magnus being a Carrow himself. "How are you enjoying being a Slytherin cousin?" he asked her. Around Faye, Darius was less serious, less depressed. He was more relaxed, because in reality, she was his cousin, and she was different from other people.

Back to top Go down

I'll Help You Grow (Faye) [R] Empty Re: I'll Help You Grow (Faye) [R]

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 5:47 pm

Faye walked tall and proud next to her cousin as he lead her to one of the pubs that allowed underage wizards. While she appeared to be fine on the outside, inside she was a bundle of nerves. Her father had left her with him while he and her uncle were out and about. Faye knew that, since Darius was family, she was safe with him, she still had some reservations when it came to whether or not she even mattered to them. Her mother was family, and look what happened... Since then, she was guarded, careful, and being with her cousin was no different.

Taking the seat her offered her, she smiled and nodded at his question. "It's fine. Different being in a place with so many that are like 'family'. How about you? Is it to your liking?" she asked glancing up as their drinks arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Darius nodded at his cousin's question and smiled at her, trying to sound 'nice', which in reality he really wasn't. In fact, he preferred being alone than trying to be something he was not, which was why the others at the school dubbed him a loner, a freak...a Carrow. Not that he minded it was easy to live that way, no one bothered him because if they did they'd have a beast named Bruce on their ass. "Well I'm usually alone. Don't really spend time with them. Even if I wanted to, they wouldn't. I prefer being with the creatures. That's why our cousin once removed, Bruce, the CoMC professor likes me so much. He's a cool dude," Darius shrugged as the barman brought their drinks to the table. Grabbing his bottle of butterbeer he ripped the cork out, and spat it at the floor, and began drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Faye understood what Darius was saying about being labeled. She was, too, in her own way. Taking her drink, she opened it and took a short draw on it. "I like his class. But, I don't know if he cares for me to much," she said honestly with a small shrug. Suddenly, a thought popped into her head at his comment of him liking being alone. "Why do you think they wouldn't want to hang out with you, Darius?" she asked. She suspected why people didn't want to hang out with her, but she couldn't see why they wouldn't want to with her cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:58 am

Drinking from his bottle he nodded at her words but he was sure Bruce cared for both of them just like he cared for Amycus and Alecto. Bruce was no longer the teddy bear Alecto told Darius he had been for nearly ten years, "He does, we're family, so he cares for you just like your dad cares for Bruce's kids," he answered trying to reassure Faye. Something he had noticed about Faye was that she had quite a lot of doubts. Not that Darius wasn't patient, he was actually waiting for the day she'd change and turn into a Carrow. "Well...I'm sorta of a freak, ya know...Whenever they call me names I hurt them...and their friends...and they don't know why, so they don't like being close to me," he explained and although to his family, he seemed normal, he was far from normal. But being insane, possessive and sadistic was more than normal in the Carrow family. It was actually vulgar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Faye shrugged at his words about whether or not Bruce cared. Family was family, yeah, but how far could you trust them. "Maybe your right. Time will tell, I guess..." she said, taking a drink. Her brow furrowed when he referred to himself as a freak and told what he did in response to being called as such. Even though she wasn't overly close to her cousin, not yet anyways, it bothered her that people would pick on him like that. More than bothered, she actually felt a small drive to make sure no one dared to do so again. "Aren't we all freaks in our own way? I mean, no two are alike, and those that call others on it are just trying to make themselves look superior," Faye commented, looking at the bottle in her hands. Biting her lip slightly, she dared plucked up her courage to say her next thoughts. "I'm glad you hurt them. No one should say things like that about you..." she said in a rather quiet voice. While she pushed people away, inside, she really wanted to be close to others. Maybe Darius was ok to let in, like her father had been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Nodding Darius felt the need to assure his cousin once again that Bruce was a good person when it came to family and having a beast like him on your good side was never a bad thing. "You'll see, time will show I'm right..." and Darius thought so too. That was why now, everyday, he trained as hard as he could so he could grow to be as strong as Bruce and like his cousin told him, it wasn't long until that happened, "Telling me that is useless, and telling them is too...because I already know and they don't care," he replied with a shrug because in fact all of those who tried to get to him were now either jawless or dead. Darius was a Carrow in name and heart so it wasn't his fault that he killed most of those who messed with him. "I hurt a lot of people...not just those who make fun of me," he whispered and looked up at his cousin darkly drinking from his bottle. He was a sadistic person, and killing was on his to-do list. Everyday of the week, every week of the month, every month of the year. He had to kill it was in his genes, the blood of past Carrows ran in his veins, he couldn't say no, he was forced to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Faye smiled as he assured her that he was right, even if in the back of her mind she still had her doubts. She was also not surprised that Darius told her it was useless to try and reason out anything to contradict what the others said about him. People simple believe what they will and nothing anyone says is likely to change that. Still, she tried... Her bright eyes grew slightly wide as Darius confessed that he didn't just hurt them, but others, too. "Why, Darius?" she blurted out before she could stop herself. Was he like her dad? Like she was starting to become? An artist, as her dad called her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Hearing her question Darius smirked but he was sure uncle Amycus had probably already told her why they did what they did. "It's art, Faye. I'm like a painter. But instead of a brush I use a sword. Instead of a frame I use a human body," he explained. "It's something I need to do. It's not a simple wish it's a need," he continued and felt a weird sensation as it was the first time he opened up to anyone not counting his father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:34 am

So he was like them. He was an artist, too. A small smirk toyed with her lips as she dropped her eyes and rolled her bottle of butterbeer between her fingers. "Daddy is teaching me to be an artist, too. It's something different, but in a way it's....beautiful. But, it's not....really a need, for me. It's still a little hard, really," she said, a little embarrassed that she found it difficult while he seemed to come by this art naturally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:55 am

Darius grinned slightly when she said Amycus was teaching her what he had spoken of. Darius did not need Alecto to find this art but he did need his father to train in it, and to become a better artist. "With time you'll understand what we mean, once you ascend into a psychopath like us you'll understand and crave for more bodies for you to cast your art on," he responded honestly and he had no problem admitting he was psychotic. Why hide the obvious truth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 am

Raising a delicate eyebrow as Darius told her that once she became like the rest of them, she would understand fully, Faye tilted her head slightly. She wanted to be like the rest of the family, she was already starting to be like her father, so why not add others to the mix. "How can I get there? To the point that you and the others are, Darius?" she asked, sincere in wanting to hear the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:02 am

Darius felt the need to laugh when she asked because it was so simple to understand. Alas Faye was still inexperienced so Darius would cut her some slack. "You have to...kill...and like it," he answered darkly with a demented laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:16 am

"Kill and like it," Faye echoed, her brow furrowing as she looked hard at the bottle in her hands. Taking a long drink, she thought about that a bit. Maybe it got easier the more you did it, the more art you made. Maybe that was the ticket! Remembering the first time she was dubbed an artist, she remembered how hard it had been, but maybe that was because it was a friend who's life she took. Setting her drink down, she swallowed hard before asking softly, "Can you.... Can you help me?" Raising only her eyes to her cousin, she felt a bright blush creep into her cheeks as she looked away, embarrassed that she would even need to ask something like this. She was a Carrow after all.... Well, she felt like she was....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:04 am

Darius leaned back in his chair awaiting his cousin's reaction, and once she asked for his help he grinned widely. Little did Faye know that she had just allowed the devil to guide her, "Yes, if you want me to, I'm here for you," he nodded and drank from his bottle his eyes fixed on his cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:32 am

A sweet but dangerous smile spread across her face as her eyes met her cousin's at his confirmation that he would help her to get to the place where the rest of the family was. Tipping her head slightly, she looked like the innocent child that many thought her to be, when inside, something whispered that that was exactly the opposite of what she really was. For some reason, hearing that he was there for her made her happy, secure even. "Thanks, Darius," Faye said happily, taking a drink from her bottle. "Ummmm... When do we start?" she asked, blinking her eyes in an innocent fashion to match the look that now encompassed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Darius fancied his cousin's reaction and nodded when she thanked him. After all they were family and family was supposed to be there for each other, to help in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. "Has uncle taught you how to throw knives?" Darius rose an eyebrow as he unknowingly smirked at the thought of how his father Alecto had taught him how to do such thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:37 am

Giving her head a shake, she answered her cousin's question. "No. He hasn't," Faye said, looking away. She recalled that so far she's only learned how to embrace her art, and do as she wished int he playing of the instrument that brought about her art. Other than that, that was about it. She had seen others work with throwing knives before, but has never ventured on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:39 am

Reaching into a bag he kept strapped to his thigh, Darius took out a belt filled with white throwing knives. Laying it on the table, Darius took out a knife, and looked around, looking for something to hit. Seeing a table that had not yet been cleaned of the four bottles it had, Darius winked at his cousin and took a deep breath, before hurling the knife towards the smallest bottle. The knife hit its mark and the glass shattered. "Your turn, pick a knife," he smirked looking over his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:14 am

Faye hadn't been expecting Darius to simply pull out a collection of throwing knives. Watching as he took one and threw it at a neighboring table, hitting one of the bottles, her eyes grew slightly wide. "Nice shot," she said lightly. Looking back at her cousin when he said it was her turn, Faye's bright eyes fell on the belt of blades on the table. Picking one, she turned back to the table he had just aimed at. Remembering how he had just done it, Faye took a breath and let it out, giving the knife a throw. However, where his hit the bottle and shattered it, hers merely bounced off the edge of the table, sticking slightly in the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Summoning the knife to his hand he walked to Faye and nodded at her, "You're just starting, it's okay," holding out his free hand for her to take he asked, "Will you let me guide you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Sighing, slightly flustered over missing the bottle she had been aiming at, Faye looked up at her cousin when he summoned the blade and joined her. "I know," she said with a small smile. When he held out his hand, she let her eyes focus on it for a moment before looking back up at Darius. Biting her bottom lip slightly, she put her hand in his and nodded. Darius was family, and even though she had doubts in her mind about family and love and such things, he was alright. He wasn't just going to abandon her, she could feel it. "Yes. I will let you. Hopefully, I'm guide-able," Faye mused with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:49 pm

Walking behind Faye, Darius positioned himself, holding her wrists but not before slipping the knife into her hand once again. "First, you have to hold the tip of the blade with your fingers, otherwise, it's much harder," he advised, "Then make sure you know your target, because you're gonna have to picture it with your eyes closed," he told her afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:26 am

Gripping the blade of the knife as he told her, Faye found her wrists and hands to be so small compared to his as he gently took her wrists in his hands. Picking the same bottle as before she set her focus there. The knife felt odd in her hands, holding it this way, but she trusted his judgement. His last statement made her look up at him. "With my.... With my eyes closed? Throwing knives with my eyes closed? You can't be serious, Darius," she said, her brow furrowed in disbelief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:53 am

Her words made him jerk her free arm slightly so she snapped out of that worried tone she had at the moment. "No, no, let me finish,"  he smiled and chuckled. He didn't mean actually throw the knife with her eyes closed he knew that'd bring bad consequences for someone, "Close your eyes, picture the bottle. Then open them, take a breath without closing your eyes again, and hurl the knife," he told her quickly, and began moving parts of her body, so she was in a perfect position to hurt the knife. First, one of her feet rested behind her body, whilst her knee bent slightly. Her other leg however was completely extended, without any parts bending. One of her arms rested dead at her side, while the other was pulled back, with the knife in her hand. Pulling her chest back slightly, she was ready to simply throw the thing and destroy the bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next