Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Never mess with me..(Open, PG 15)

4 posters

Go down

Never mess with me..(Open, PG 15) Empty Never mess with me..(Open, PG 15)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Never mess with me..(Open, PG 15) Tumblr_mqnhodjpku1qhat4jo3_250
Dahlia sauntered over to a men in a chair, tapping the middle of her bottom lip as if contemplating what to do to him but she already knew. Some days, she'd put her victim in a metal bath and put a live wire in it or skin them whilst they hung upside down from the ceiling or a simple kill. On the rare days, she'd leave them sitting there, lips sown shut for days. Today it'd be hanging from the ceiling but she'd ask him what he wants. 

Pulling a simply rope on the side, the man on the chair got swung upside down. ''What do you want, you crazy bitch!?'' The man shouted and a dark laugh resounded from Dahlia. ''I want you dead..'' She whispered into his ear causing the man to cry out. ''But first you need to shut up...You're awfully loud.'' Grabbing a thread and needle, Dahlia knelt on the floor and started sowing up the mans lips. ''That should keep you quiet. Now..nod for yes and shake for no. Would you like a bath?'' The man shook his head. ''Would you like some skin?'' The man shook his head again, confused. ''Would you like to leave?'' The man instantly nodded and Dahlia sighed. ''Well that's no fun.'' She muttered, spinning around in a circle and slit the man's throat causing blood to spray everywhere. ''Clean up on aisle 3.'' Dahlia sang out, licking up a bit of blood from her fingers.

Dancing around the dead body, she decided to let it bleed out and walked over to the bar to clean up her hands. ''Yo Gamp girl?! Get your fine ass over here with that drink of mine.'' One of the younger people who visited the bar called out and Dahlia growled, grabbing one of the larger knives by the sink that was used to cut on some lemons and spun around, flinging it at the boy. It sank into the boys skull and a prideful look grew on Dahlia's face.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Never mess with me..(Open, PG 15) Empty Re: Never mess with me..(Open, PG 15)

Post by Kaos Reaver Mon May 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Kaos was sitting quietly at one of the tables in the corner, claymore propped up against the wall behind him, drink in hand as he watche these events play out. A small smile formed in the corner of his lips and he heard the man scream out in pain. The only thing he enjoyed more than seeing people suffer, was making them suffer. The smile faded from his lips as the girl slit the mans throat, a little bit of blood spattered onto his boot. With a sigh he wiped off with his sleeve. when he looked up again, the girl had just thrown a knife into one of the boys heads. Seeing the prideful look on her face he decided to pipe up. "You are a sadistic little child, you know that?" his said as he took a swig of his drink. His voice was more like a growl than anything, but it seemed to suit the man perfectly. What other voice would you expect to come out of a seven foot beast of a man?
Kaos Reaver
Kaos Reaver

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Dahlia could hear a voice that made her think of a bear but shrugged it away, staring at who dared to speak up. ''You say that as if it's a bad thing.'' She muttered, staring at the claymore beside him before grabbing a beer from the bar and placing it on the man's table. He was a big man, most likely acted like it as well but not like it mattered in a place like this. ''What's with the big sword?'' She finally asked after staring at him for a few moments as she was trying to read him.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaos Reaver Mon May 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Kaos picked up the beer and took a sip of it. Saying nothing as the girl studdied him he merely looked back at her as if to say What do you want? As she asked about his sword he turned to look at it for a brief second and then turned back at her and spoke in that growl of his. "Its a claymore..." he said calmly "...its an all purpous weapon. Just as good at crushing, as it is at cleaving." as he said this a sick grip twisted onto his lips, as if he was remembering such a time. taking another sip of his beer he finaly asked "Whats with you working in a place like this? you dont look over... what, 14?"
Kaos Reaver
Kaos Reaver

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Dahlia narrowed her eyes slightly at his look but then leaned on some person on a different table. ''I know what it is... I may be young but i am not stupid.'' She had a czech accent and usually came out when she was annoyed or angered. ''It's a beauty, i must admit.'' She mused before glancing back at the large man. ''It's the family business. I may be young but heck, i'm pretty sure these sons of bitches don't even know how to work a bar.'' She growled angrily, showing that inside her little body she was an bomb ready to explode.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaos Reaver Mon May 26, 2014 7:59 pm

Laughing at the last remark, Kaos finaly said "Dont know how to work a bar?" He laughed again and leant back in his chair. "Its not some kind of art form! Its serving drinks, not open heart surgery!" Pulling himself together, he sat back up in his chair and took another sip of his beer. "And yes, you do look young. far to young to have creeps like that drooling all over you you." He said as he mindicated towards the boy with the knife in his head. Sighing he took another sip of his drink he asked "Just out of interest, what made first discover that joy of agony? and at such a young age at that?"
Kaos Reaver
Kaos Reaver

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon May 26, 2014 8:07 pm

Dahlia growled darkly, narrowing her eyes some more but ignored his comment. Grabbing herself a beer, she sipped it and climbed up onto a counter to stare at Kaos. ''Most men can be deceived into thinking one is older. Most of the guys here think i'm around 18.'' She explained, holding the drink tightly. ''That's a tough question. I was born and raised in the Czech Republic. You discover that feeling quite young so i think around five. I was being thrown around and i jabbed a stick into some boy's thigh. After that...I fell in love with violence.'' She admitted, not minding opening up to some man in her family's pub.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaos Reaver Tue May 27, 2014 2:44 pm

"You fell in love with violence..." Kaos repeated quietly. "Well I suppose that's one way of looking at it." Finishing off his beer he stood up and stretched, at his full hight of 7 foot 6 inches his head nearly brushed the ceiling. "Maybe another way would be that he got what was coming to him, and you enjoyed seeing it" Taking hold of his sword he dragged it behind him as he prepared to leave. "There is no one truth to violence, people enjoy the pain of others. That's is just a simple fact, thank you for the drinks." He had to stoop to get through the door. As he began to walk away three men walked straight past him. They sat at the table he was at and one of them whistled at Dhalia. "Hey beautiful, get us a round would ya darlin'?" Kaos paused for a moment, he looked back at the men that barged past him. After a while he looked back at Dhalia, interested to see how she would deal with them.
Kaos Reaver
Kaos Reaver

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Tue May 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Michael walked down to the Crypt, he had some bussiness to attend. And he wanted to check up on his little sister. Standing in the doorway and seeing one dead body alredy, he raised an eyebrow. And even more as he heard the man speak to Dahlia. "Careful who do you talk to," Michael spoke, at the man who was trying to flirt with her, his czech accent more than clear. "What, will you kill me? Are you her boyfriend or something?" the man teased and put his legs on the table. Michael chuckled. "No, not really. Just her brother. And I don't need to kill you. She pretty much knows how to do it on her own. I jut like to watch," Michael added, waiting for his sisters actions.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue May 27, 2014 4:09 pm

Dahlia nodded slowly before tilting her head. ''I suppose you're right, stranger.'' She said. It was true, she loved causing people pain and she knew no matter what life threw at her, she'd always have time to do just that. Seeing him walk away, she waved quickly and started to clean up the table before hearing some people sit down and whistle at her. Letting him speak, she narrowed her eyes for a short moment as she got momentarily interrupted by her oldest brother. ''Thank you brother love.'' Her voice was so calming and gentle, it shocked the man and only made him laugh as he doubted Dahlia's abilities to kill scum.

This only annoyed Dahlia further and she put a hand on her hip, grabbing a cleaver from behind the bar. ''You see boys...I don't take so kindly to orders especially from worthless scum that believe they should enter my family's bar. Could you answer my question?'' She kindly asked. ''Just ask the dumb question, bitch.'' The man chuckled, fist bumping one of his friends. ''Which hand do you write with?'' Dahlia finally asked after a moment of trying not to stab the guy in the head. He was confused, irritated and just wanted a drink so he answered. ''My right.'' Dahlia smiled cruelly and lifted the cleaver, slamming it down on his right hand causing it to come off completely. The pathetic man cried out in pain and his friends gasped, standing up instantly trying to swing a punch at Dahlia but she did a back flip to get away. Landing on a table, she crouched down and kicked off of it only to stand on the handless man's shoulder and do a spinning kick towards one of the other's head. He fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes and the other man ran off, scared for his life. ''You can't just leave before the entertainment ends!'' Dahlia called out and threw the cleaver, hearing the familiar thud of the knife sinking into the back of the man's head. ''HEADSHOT!'' Dahlia said laughing as she jumped down from the table she had landed on.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaos Reaver Tue May 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Kaos simply stood and watched as The girl dispatched three grown men at once. simply side stepping out of the running mans way as he went past. As the cleaver sunk into the back of the mans head blod spattered on Kaos' Jacket and face. looking down at his jacket he sighed and wiped the blood off of his face as he turned back to the door of the establishment and sunk the tip of his sword into the ground. He began clapping slowly "Well done, thats the second time in the space of an hour that you have managed to get blood on me." Pulling his sword out of the ground with a loud thunk, he walked back into the establishment. Stooping again to get throught the door. "I just remembered, i never asked your name."
Kaos Reaver
Kaos Reaver

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue May 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Dahlia's head shot up at the sound of clapping as she got mesmerized by the blood, flowing from one of the men's head. His comment made her laugh and she simply stared at him, smirking with amusement. ''Next time, don't be in the blood splat range.'' Winking as she teased the older man and scrubbed the blood from her hands whilst he almost left. ''Dahlia...Like the flower.'' She said, not saying her last name. Too many people there could be listening despite what she did to the men. ''And i didn't ask yours?'' She mused, raising her eyebrow. She had to admit..Kaos gave her the most interesting conversation she has ever had working at the pub.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaos Reaver Tue May 27, 2014 4:58 pm

"Dhalia huh?" Kaos folded his arms, "Names Kaos. By name and by nature." He replied with a small grin. Dhalia interested him, she was the first person he had met that hadnt either bored him half to death or tried to kil him. Looking over to who he assumed was her brother, he added "What about you, pal? Whats your name?" He had a feeling he would like this man, if he was anything like his sister, then they would be sure to get along swimingly.
Kaos Reaver
Kaos Reaver

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Michael scanned the man with his eyes full od strange amusement as usual. "Michael. Like the archangel," he says it more like a joke. Dry, sarcastic humor, knowing specialy his sister will laugh at that. "And also owner of this place," he added. Crypt belonged to the Gamp family just like whole Tavern for decades, maybe centuries. But while the family kept low profile, the place was famous, specialy amongst mercenaries from all over the world. Whatever you wanted, you could get here. Or at least information leading you to it.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaos Reaver Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:49 pm

"Like the archangel huh?" Said Kaos laughing lightly. This was a pleasent change to his usual meetings. It was nice to meet someone he didnt instantly want to murder. "Your the owner of this place huh?" Said Kaos with a smirk, he leaned his claymore up against the wall and sat back in his chair leaning back into it. "Get this customer a drink then would you? I've become thirsy all of a sudden."
Kaos Reaver
Kaos Reaver

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:56 am

Rider walked into the family's pub and stood still in the door. He looked around and instantly knew what had happened. He laughed and stepped in, he walked up to his younger sister, holding up his hand to get a high five. "You need to stop, it is not fair, you're younger than me but you definitely win from me with this killing spree." He grinned at Dahlia. Rider waved at his older brother and he started to grab some bucket with cleaning water and started to work behind the bar. He loved working in the bar, the old stories of the mercenaries was interesting to hear and with some unexpected kill as entertainment. Rider looked at the man he didn't recognize at all but focused on the cleaning again.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:10 am

Dahlia smirked at her twin brother, high fiving him before glaring at him with cold eyes. ''You're older than me by like two minutes, you little shit!'' She growled and then glanced back at Kaos. Rolling her eyes, she climbed over the bar and grabbed a large beer glass, filling it near the brim before climbing back over, all without spilling a drop. ''Here you go, Kaos.'' Dahlia said, dropping it onto his table, watching her twin clean up. ''Anything else i can get ya, Kaos?'' She asked, leaning against the bar, rubbing her hands on the end of Rider's shirt from the beer with a cheesy grin.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:26 am

Rider grinned but as Dahlia cleaned her hands all over the end of his shirt, he glared at her. Throwing the wash cloth to her in the process. "Luckily this is an old shirt. By the way, that are still two minutes!" Rider turned to the man who Dahlia called Kaos. "What do you want with my sister?" His protective side perks up and he watched the man closely. He didn't like it that Dahlia was here in the pub alone but at the other hand he knew she could handle a pub full of hungry boys. He was still very protective over her.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaos Reaver Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Kaos raised his eyebrow at the boy that addressed him "A drink, if thats alright with you?" He replied with a smirk. His voice was raised, yet calm. As the beer glass touched his table, he continued, "And now that i have that..." He paused for a moment while he took a large swig of his beer. He turned back to Dhalia."... does this place serve food?" He turned back to the boy that addressed him earlier and asked "Whats your name anyway, kid?"
Kaos Reaver
Kaos Reaver

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:09 am

Rider kept looking at the man. "You better not look for more." He growled and went back to cleaning the bar. He was pouring himself a drink when the man turned to him again and asked for his name. Rider frowned at first and then answered the question. "Rider, Rider Gamp." Rider told the man. He walked from behind the bar and looked at the bodies on the floor. "Shall we burn them or can i have them for my wolves?" Rider asked his sister.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:32 am

Dahlia smiled towards Kaos and nodded at his question. ''Yeah we do. One moment.'' She said before whistling quite loudly, causing an elf to appear. ''Get him the food he asks for. Got it!?'' She said to the house elf, usually being kind but in front of costumers in this place, being kind would be a bad idea. Being kind is weak. ''Rider is my twin...But i'm just the better looking one.'' She teased, ruffling Rider's hair. Her eyes fell onto the bodies and she sighed with almost disdain. ''You mean our wolves but yes. Mahlek needs to be feed along with the others. Take them to the wolves.'' Dahlia told Rider, waving her hand just as her dire wolf, Mahlek wandered in. ''Mahlek will help you..'' She said, stroking her dear companion's forehead before he nudged Rider's hand.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 am

Rider rolled his eyes at his twin when she ruffled his hair. He looked from her to the man and then shrugged. "Better looking?" Rider laughed hard at his twinsister. "You're so funny." Rider smirked. Dahlia's wolf Mahlek came in and Rider summoned the black bags to put the people in.

He gave Mahlek a pat on his head and started working on wrapping the bodies. Mahlek was standing, hovering over one of the bodies. Rider looked at the wolf and chuckled. "Sure buddy, you can have that one."
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaos Reaver Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:11 pm

"The better looking one huh?" Kaos chuckled lightly to himself as he heard this comment, ignoring the threat from rider. looking over to the the terrorfied elf he his smile faded slightly, "Ill have a plate of chicken wings, with lots of barbaque sauce." as the elf materialised his meal onto his table he looked over to the wolves enjoying theirs. "Looks like just about everyone is getting fed." he said with a grin as he picked up one of his wings, tearing at the flesh with his teeth.
Kaos Reaver
Kaos Reaver

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down