Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Detention for the Duelists((Marvolo, Snape, Potter, Black))

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Detention for the Duelists((Marvolo, Snape, Potter, Black)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention for the Duelists((Marvolo, Snape, Potter, Black))

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Sirius looked at the wolves. He casted Lumos Maxima towards the direction of Professor Lestrange. "This is so fucked." Sirius turned into his black dog form, leaving his clothes on the floor. He pounced on one of the wolfs, biting his ear, and scratching his eyes. He barked at the rest of the wolves, and let Marvolo know he was on her side.

Back to top Go down

Detention for the Duelists((Marvolo, Snape, Potter, Black)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention for the Duelists((Marvolo, Snape, Potter, Black))

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Andromeda was carelessly wandering behind the group of detention students and watched the pack of wolves approach their group. Just as a precaution, Andromeda forced herself to rapidly grow fur to have the slight appearance of a wolf. Her features were the same, just now covered in mangy hair. It would be rather unhygienic to crawl on the ground, so Andromeda creeped up to their group in a hunched tread

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun May 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Marvolo's teeth sunk into the jugular of one of the wolves and with a triumphant tug the Alpha's throat came out in her jaws. She turned her blood soaked face and saw Sirius turn into a large black dog. For a moment she was surprised but then realized out of everyone he shouldn't surprise her.

She launched herself at another wolf her jaws sinking into his soft underbelly before he could have a chance to tackle the dog while distracted. She ripped into him until he was to injured to move until moving on to her next competitotr.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Andromeda went confused for a second when she spotted Sirius disappear and be replaced with a dog.. or a wolf. Did they turn him? she thought to herself with a screwed face. Her thoughts were interrupted when a wolf apparently saw through her disguise. Andromeda sighed and rid herself of the fur and brandished her wand from her bra straps to the wolf. "Transmogrify!" she yelled at it with a forceful thrust of her wand. The wolf sprouted two long wings and looked mighty confused itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Sirius ripped the wolf's ear out, making sure it caused a trauma, so the wolf wouldn't move. He pounced on another wolf, and drove his paw through his neck. Turning back to see Andromeda, he tilted his head, and ran towards her. Stopping moments before hitting her. With his tail wagging, he looked up at Andromeda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun May 12, 2013 8:54 pm

As the last wolf seemed to fly away Marvolo watched it go, the remaining injured wolves that still lived cowered with there tails between there lags. Throwing back her head she howled and the last few ran, turning to look at andromeda she stalked up to the pair licking the blood off her muzzle.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Andromeda sighed and stored her wand back into her shirt and looked at the two remaining canines. "Who are you? I'm pretty you're Marvolo or Morana," Andromeda explained with a gesture, "but what have you done with Sirius? Are you Sirius?" Andromeda was completely confused and didn't know what just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun May 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Marvolo took a few more steps and her fur gave way to pale flesh and she straightened her spine licking her lips she ran a hand through her now matted with blood hair "its quite obvious Andromeda he's an animagus" she said reaching over to the dog to scratch his ears. "And i am Marvolo by the way"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Andromeda placed a hand on her head and arched her eyebrows. "But how.. when? When would you have time to learn something as complicated as that? I didn't even think you liked Transfiguration, let alone becoming one of the arts," she said through a wave of anguish. "Please turn back into yourself, this is creeping me out. Why do you guys have detention anyway?" Andromeda paced around in a circle and allowed her hair to fade from the light pink into a dull red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun May 12, 2013 9:04 pm

"We got into a rather nasty fight didn't we sirius?" she said smiling at the dog "I think i like him better in this form" she winked at him to tell him she was joking "Profesor Lestrange sent us to look for pixies but we were taken in by the pack"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Andromeda shot Marvolo a slightly disgusted look and then shook her head to look around. Will he tell Walburga? I think he should, she'll find out anyway, she thought to herself as she glacned around. "Sir, you need to tell your mother. Lestrange is going to end up telling her anyway, it's best if you went to her first. You know how she can be," Andromeda informed him honestly. After all, Andromeda would know best of all, sicne she spent so much time being ordered around by Walburga to do slave work around the house. Andromeda even gave Kreacher a run for his money, and that was a mission since he obeyed Walburga without saying a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Sirius turned back into his human form. He had accidentally taken of his shirt "Accio." Said Sirius, pointing a shirt and robe. He got dressed again, and turned to Andromeda. "Hmp, I ain't telling her anything. She doesn't care much either. Besides, Lestrange doesn't know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun May 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Marvolo watched him dress appreciating the view with a mild smirk "I doubt if Gran heard the fight she'd tell on him Andro" she s
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Andromeda shook her head and surveyed the now human Sirius. "C'mon, Sir, you know your mother. She'd love to take advantage of your abilities and if you deprive her of that chance- good lord. She's going to find out, anyway. Walburga loves to keep an eye on everything; that's even why she's requesting an artisan come and paint her attributes on a canvas so she can spy on us. Just keep clear if you don't want her finding out herself," she told Sirius and placed a hand on his shoulder. Questions were already fluttering through her mind about why Marvolo seemed suspiciously concerned about Sirius. Then again, he did have Black blood in him, despite his highly interbred qualities, unlike Andromeda herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:57 pm

"You know I don't really worry about what my mother would do. Let me rephrase that, I don't care about what she can do. And don't call me sir Andromeda. You make me look old. We are not that much apart you and I!" Said Sirius, as he held her hand, on top of his shoulder. "You don't need to worry about what she can do to me, I'm used to it. Just, let's make sure you don't know anything about this. Understand? You saw no Black dog today." He turned to Marvolo. "And neither did you Marvolo. You two have no idea about what I am. Are we understood?" Asked Sirius, in a very serious tone. He wasn't playing. He wasn't being his usual self. The matter at hand, was of extreme secrecy and importance. "Can I count on you two?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Andromeda sighed melodramatically at Sirius's word. "You know what I meant, Sir-ius," she said with a slightly tantalized face. "Your secret is safe with me, but watch out-" Andromeda winced for a second and her features were magnified slightly to match those of her elder sister's immensely. Her hair faded from the light pink into a dark brown, identical to that of Bellatrix. "Don't let Bellatrix find out about this, you know how Walburga and her seem to favor each other," Andromeda informed him before she turned her attributes back to their normal, or usual, positions and colors. "Did you learn this skill with anyone else? Does James know, too?" She had a dozen questions still left unanswered by his amazing discovery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Sirius shrugged. "I hate Bellatrix so much." He sighed. "She just pisses me off. She's so like my mother." Sirius cleaned a bit of sweat of his forehead. "God I am tired. Or maybe I was just close to something hot." Said Sirius, looking at Marvolo. "I learned it alone Andro. Neither James, Remus nor Peter know about this. So don't tell them either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 11:59 am

Andromeda made herself resist the temptation to vomit at the flirtatious joke towards Marvolo. "Are you going to tell James? I know he's aunt Dorea's grandson and all, but I'm pretty sure it won't be mentioned to the rest of the family," she informed him honestly, "he should know too, but it's up to you to tell him. Anyway, I'm heading back to the school. Have fun you two." Andromeda shook her head and couldn't help but chuckle as she headed from the clearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4