The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

An Odd Gathering (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Odd Gathering (OPEN)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Wed May 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Marvolo left the safety of the castle for the brisk afternoon air, she turned her eyes to the sky that was clear accept for a cloud here and there. Walking down the sloping green lawns she headed down to the lake, holding a bottle in hand she sipped at the drink, she held a recycled butterbeer bottle that she had filled with fire whiskey for these sort of stressful afternoons. Sitting down on the grass she picked up a stone to throw across the lake and couldn't suppress the giggle that came forth when a lazy arm splashed the stone back onto shore.

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile http://tiesthatbind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An Odd Gathering (OPEN)

Post by Severus Snape on Wed May 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Severus had been roaming the grounds surrounding the castle deep in his own thoughts. The death eaters had been approaching him quite often lately and he wondered how he should deal with the situation. Lily, his one true friend was dead against them, but Severus had become friendly with some of the death eaters as well and was interested in what the dark lord could teach him.
He was pulled out of his thought by a giggle coming from somewhere in front of him. Severus looked up and noticed the younger Slytherin from his classes and decided to walk over to her. "Hey Gaunt, what are you doing here?" he asked, though there wasn't any venom in his voice right now. She had been decent to him, so he would reply the curtsey.
Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Marvolo looked up from her drink and smiled a bit "Well hello Severus" she said "just getting away from the dungeons, what brings you to the lake?"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta on Wed May 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Jocelyn walked outside with her book she borrowed from professor Prince, it was a nice day and Jocelyn decided to go outside, sit down at a quiet place where nobody could annoy her and read untill the evening falls. She came closer to the lake when she saw someone sitting and throwing a rock in the water, when she came closer, she saw it was Marvolo and that awful boy Severus Snape, Jocelyn stopped she didn't wanted to be with her on her own, she was way too creepy.

Jocelyn just decided just to walk by and say hello and then sit somewhere else so she didn't had to talk to Marvolo.

"Hello Marvolo and Severus." Jocelyn said smoothly and walked passed her.
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape on Wed May 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Selena walked back from the Quidditch pitch where she had been flying a few rounds for practice and decided to go for a little walk to clear her head. She was busy with studying and homework all the time and rarely managed to leave the castle.
Enjoying the sun on her face, Selena almost missed the two people by the lake. She smiled slightly when she noticed Severus and hurried over to him.
"Hey Severus! Good to see you again." she said smiling and then turned to the girl. "Hello, I'm Selena."
Suddenly, a girl walked past them and Selena looked confused after her.
Selena Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer in the Department for Spell Damage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Wed May 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Marvolo tilted her bottle in the girl's direction "Marvolo Gaunt" she said in introduction to herself "So you play quidditch?"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape on Wed May 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Severus chuckled and smirked at her. "Same here. I needed to clear my head a bit. There have been many thoughts going on in it lately."
When the other Slytherin walked by, Severus threw a sneer in her direction before turning to the arriving Gryffindor. "Hello Selena." he said quietly and gave her a tentative smile. "I didn't know you played quidditch."
Himself, he couldn't say to be overly interested in the sport although he did support his house of course.
Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape on Wed May 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Selena smiled at Severus and the other girl. "Marvolo, that's an interesting name, I never heard it before." she said and continued grinning "Yes, I am the seeker of the Gryffindor team and I have been practicing a bit so I'm fit for the first match. Can't have you Slytherins beat us, right?" she winked at them and laughed her chest light.

She noticed Severus' small smile and returned it happy to see him opening up to her a bit. "What are you two doing here? Do you mind if I join you for a while?" she asked smiling shyly.
Selena Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Wed May 08, 2013 8:50 pm

"Of course you may join us" she said drinking a bit more "my great grandfather went to school here, i am named after him. If you spent time in the trophy hall you'd see the name" she said.

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape on Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 pm

"Brilliant!" she exclaimed excitedly. So far none of what she had been told about Slytherins had occured and Selena was glad to have met those two students.
"I think I might have seen his name when I checked out the trophies Gryffindor has won." she said and nodded her head.
Selena Snape

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top