Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Little ladies (Dorm Two girls)

3 posters

Go down

Little ladies (Dorm Two girls) Empty Little ladies (Dorm Two girls)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:06 am

Lilith entered the dormitory and quickly found her bed with trunk on it that carried her initials L.M.L.. She sighed as she was the first here, hoping Celeste will be in the same dorm. She looked at her chair where all the Slytherin parts of her robes were ready for the next day. She opened her trunk, too tired to actually unpack she took out her pj's and quickly changed to disappear under the blankets and grab a book, wiating for her roomates to arrive as well.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Little ladies (Dorm Two girls) Empty Re: Little ladies (Dorm Two girls)

Post by Astoria Greengrass Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 am

"'Night Daphne!" Astoria called as she walked up the stairs to her new dormitory. Her sister said that she would be staying up later, but the boat trip across the lake has been exhausting and she wanted to simply lay in her bed and think about what was going to happen the next day. As she entered the dorm, she was surprised at how cosy it felt despite its appearance. Her gaze swept across the five beds, each footed with a trunk. She saw her own almost instantly, with it's calligraphic A.J.G. The last thing that she noticed was that one of the beds was occupied by a girl that she instantly recognised. "Lilith!" She said, walking over to her own trunk and pulling out her nightclothes, "Are you turning in early?"

Last edited by Astoria Greengrass on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:27 am

Lilith looked up at her new roomate, smiling instantly. "Hey Astoria," she greeted her friend, putting the book away. "I am exhausted. I know older one stayed up for some party or what it is, but I think I will miss this one," she said. Truth was she wanted mainly to avoid Kain. And that for as long as she possibly could. Dorm, for now, seemed to be safe place.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:17 am

Astoria nodded her agreement with Lilith's words, "I don't know if I could handle hanging around out there any long. Perhaps they forget that there is so much more that we have to go just to get to the castle!" Not to mention the nerves of the sorting ceremony, she added in her head. She shamelessly removed her blouse and reached for her nighty before pulling it over her head. After removing the rest of her clothed from underneath it, she climbed onto the bed and crawled under the covers, a slight chill making its way through the stone floor to her feet. She remained sitting and looked over at Lilith, "Yeah, I think it'd like to be involved in the house parties and all of that, it's just it's the first day ever of school tomorrow. I want to do something calm before bed."
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Mariya walked into the dorm after saying goodnight to her brothers. Her snake rhaego hung from her shoulders. She looked around at the girls "Well hello" she said as she walked to her bed.

Eris kept her dark glasses over her eyes, her wide brimmed hat on her head. She hadn't changed into her robes and she didn't want to leave Ares, but he was swept up into the madness that was there brother mal and she was left to find her way. Opening the door to the dorm she silently drifted to her bed.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:38 pm

"Tell me about it," Lilith replied, finding her argument about the first day at school quite reasonable unlike her stupid childish fears of one boy. "Mariya!" she exclaimed, seeing the girl she spent so much time with since she was little. She wasn't surprised Mariya had her snake with her. It was sort of a tradition with her. "And hello... it's Eris right? I remember you from the sorting," Lilith also greeted another girl that arrived and even if silent, was hard to overlook.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Mariya smiled "lil" she said warmly hugging the girl. Eris looked up as she placed her hat on her bed "Eris Avery" she said softly.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:45 pm

Lilith hugged Mariya back, smiling. "I am Lilith Lestrange. It's nice to meet you, Eris," she greeted the girl with a smile. It was known where Avery twins came from. Lilith couldn't imagine how hard it was for them now. But she really wanted the girl to feel at least a bit comfortable. "My dad's name is Rabastan, my mum is Katrina, you might met them?" she asked, hoping to find a way to get the girl to talk a bit.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Eris nodded as she unpacked her pajamas "Maximum security level, charges murder" she murmured out of habit "Rabastan is a nice man Katrina escaped though"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:51 pm

Lilith smiled slightly. "I was born there too. Though they let aunt and uncle to take me away," she said. She didn't say sorry, something told her that Eris didn't want to hear how people are sorry for her. Her mum when she came back, she didn't want to hear that either.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:55 pm

"Its the coldest place on the planet" she said as she changed she didn't know if she wanted to be friends with these girls. "you are lucky to have escaped"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:03 pm

"Yeah, I know," Lilith replied a bit absently. "We are not your enemies Eris," she said only with intention to leave the girl alone. She couldn't force her to join their conversations.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:46 pm

Astoria sat quietly on the bed, listening to the conversation going on around her. She didn't know what to say, as they both spoke about their family in prison. She didn't actually know what to say on that front, so she chose to remain silent. "I'm Astoria, by the way," she said, fiddling with the edge of her blanket and looking between the girls, her gaze finishing on Eris. "Yeah, I know I'd much rather make friends, or at least allies, than enemies with people who I sleep near," her voice held a tone that she meant it factually, not threateningly. She then added a smile for good measure.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Eris looked at the other girl and smiled smally "My family is not in prison. i can see it in your eyes that is what your wondering. My brother and I were in prison" she said sitting on her bed now in loose pajamas "and who said anything about enemies? if i didn't like you..you'd know"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:46 am

Astoria returned the smile and shook her head, "No, not really. It's hardly my business who is or is not in prison. I was simply confused by your conversation." She chewed on her lip before she added, "Lilith did." She said it simply, looking at the other girl with a smile.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down