The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

The Past Isn't Always The Past (Sin, Lethia, Conner) (R)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Past Isn't Always The Past (Sin, Lethia, Conner) (R)

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Gunner didn't take his eyes off of Conner when Sin asked him about him. "It's too soon too tell..." he murmured to her. Something wasn't right, and he knew it. Before he could call the fight off, Maddox made the first move. Conner was slower and less focused then was his norm. While he was still the better fighter against Maddox, everything was off, which became apparent when one of Maddox's punches found it's mark on Conner's cheek. "1:0..." the announcer called as Conner staggered back and put a hand to his now tender cheek. A small red mark colored the back of his hand as his nose began to bleed. "Lucky shot," Conner said, sounding mostly like himself. "Just getting started," Maddox retorted and began again.

As the match moved into the second set, Conner's hands began to shake and his brow shimmered with a sheen of sweat. A series of blocks and punches ensued and Gunner tightened, ready to move. It was coming and he knew it. After blocking, a kick from Maddox, Conner went to spin away allowing Maddox an open shot at his back. A sick grin spread across the boy's face as he took the opportunity and landed a solid hit against one of the larger lash marks on Conner's back. A cry tore from him as his vision shifted from the gym to his living room and Conner saw his step-father where Maddox stood. Not again! Not this time! Moving into the third set, Conner simply attacked the boy, throwing blows at whatever he could. "That's it!" Gunner said as he ran to restrain Conner who fought against him as if his life depended on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Sin grabbed one of the ropes around the ring and pulled herself into it, as gunner grabbed him she slid across the mat and grabbed his face "Conner look at me" she said she saw gunner's grip slip but she didnt flinch if he hit her it would be a accident all that mattered was conner, his eyes didnt see her as she spoke to him "Conner, baby, love look at me your with sin your safe"

Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Lethia watched as Sin went onto the mat and she sprinted over, jumping over the rope to kneel next to Sin. She was there in case something happened and someone got hurt. She simply watched as Sin cared for Conner, realizing she truly cared for the boy. Spinning on her heel, she simply glared at Maddox and a growl threatened to escape. She stared at Maddox, waiting for Conner to snap out and walk away with Sin.
Lethia Delmar

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Gunner's grip slipped slightly, but just enough that one of Conner's arms came lose and landed a blow to Sin's cheek. It wasn't as powerful as when he was fighting, but hard enough to leave a mark. Gunner restrained his arms and held him tightly as Sin tried to reach him. Her touch on his face didn't faze him and neither did her words. His eyes only saw the threat that was his step-father coming for him. He was in danger, and his body reacted as such. "Cool it, Conner! Come on! Come back to us!" Gunner rumbled in his ear as Conner fought against him. ...your with sin your safe... The fog over Conner's eyes began to lift as his muscles started to relax. She was here... "That's it, Conner. Come on," Gunner said lifting him to his feet and carried/led him to the locker room. Once there, he let Conner go and stood by the door to keep anyone from coming in. Well, anyone other than Sin and Thia...

Last edited by Conner Raleigh on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Caught off gaurd the blow sent Sin to the mat, a purplish bruise springing forth almost immediatly. Sighing with releif as gunner got him back to earth "Come on" she called to thia and jumped over the ropes and headed to the locker room. Entering she looked around, seeing conner she approached him "Conner" she said softly

Emrys' Eyes :
Emrys Has One Black Eye and One Blue Eye

Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Lethia growled loudly as Conner hit his sister but knowing she'd be okay, she nodded slowly as Sin went to the Locker room to see Conner. ''I'll be just a moment...'' She muttered and turned back to Maddox, glad everyone had gone outside for some air. Her hand shot up and grabbed him by the throat, picking him up and threw him to the ground in a smooth motion. He groaned loudly and looked up at her in shock. ''What the fuck was th-'' He began to speak but Lethia's foot found it's way in his side causing another groan. 

Straddling him, her growl was louder than before and repeatedly punched him in the face. ''You...fucking...did..this...you..motherfucker...'' She said, every word emphasized by a punch. His nose was broken and bleeding, his face was getting swollen from her repeated punches. Her hand found it's way to his throat again and he gasped for air. ''If you ever and i mean ever fight again, i will find you...and i will do so much more than just grip your throat. I will tear it out with my bare hands you pathetic fool.'' She slammed his head into the floor and stood up again. ''You caused my sister to get hurt. You caused the guy she loves to go into some sort of flashback...You get the pain.'' She then raised her leg and kicked him as hard as she could in the stomach causing him to lose the air he had just gotten. In her trainer, Lethia pulled out a dagger and threw it towards him, watching it cut his cheek and part of his ear off. ''You're so fucking lucky i didn't kill you.'' She hissed and walked into the locker room, cracking her now bloody knuckles and leaned against the wall to watch Sin and Conner speak.
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Conner paced as his vision started to clear. He was disoriented and shaking as if overtaken by a fever. Running both hands up his face and through his hair, he linked them behind his head. Thankfully, his nose had all but stopped bleeding. You're ok, Conner.... You're ok.... Closing his eyes, he just kept moving. When Sin entered the locker room, Gunner nodded and offered her a small smile before looking back at Conner. He was coming out of it now, but there was still a chance he would go back in, so he stood his ground leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his chest. When her voice reached his ears, Conner stopped his pacing and turned to look at Sin, lowering his arms so they were somewhere between up and down. He knew it was her, but his mind was seeing both her and his step-father. Swallowing hard, he closed his eyes and said in a pained voice, "Sin?" He needed to hear it was her. Hearing her would help.... He hoped....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Her heart broke as she approached him hearing the pain in his voice. "I'm here conner" she could see he was struggling to see her and after a moment of thought she walked over slowly, softly singing to him. "In the space between whats wrong and right, you will find me waiting for you, all your fortresses go down in the night, till the dawn i'll see you through" she stepped up on the bench and held his face, she let her fingers gently close his eyes forcing him to hear her. "Cause i know that you know your all over me now and its clear it will show your curtains will close, but if your heart is cold my sheets are warm I will shelter you, all through the storm"

Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Conner heard her. She was there, right there with him. He wasn't with his step-father.... He wasn't at their old house.... As she sang to him, he felt his muscles begin to relax. Feeling her touch his face and close his eyes as she stood on the bench in front of him, he sighed. He was safe. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Conner rested his forehead against her chest, breathing in her fresh scent. Slowly, as Sin's song drew to a close, Conner's vision cleared. He was in the locker room of the gym. He knew he had been in a match against Maddox.... But, he didn't know what happened after until Sin was singing to him. Letting out a deep breath, he just took a moment to hold her and let his racing heart slow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:18 pm

One arm wrapped around him she used her free hand to pull her hair over the purpling bruise on her cheek. Keeping it hanging in her face, she hugged him tightly "I love you Conner" she murmured as she stroked his head comforting him.

Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:23 pm

I love you Conner... Conner's eyes snapped open at hearing Sin say those words to him. Looking up, he registered what she said and smiled. Reaching up, he cupped her face with his strong hands, still with his gloves on. "I.... I love you, too, Sin...." he whispered to her. Brushing her hair away from her face, his brow furrowed at seeing the mark on her face. Turning her head so he could look at it better, he shook his head. What he remembered, she didn't have that before.... "Merlin, Sin.... What happened?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:24 pm

She bit her lip and ran her hands down his cheeks "You didn't see me conner.."

Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:44 pm

"I did this?" he asked in a hushed whisper. Gently touching the dark bruise on her cheek, before dropping his eyes from her and turning away. I did that... I hit her... ME! Conner's fist clenched and he grabbed onto one of the locker doors. Slamming the door shut, his magic shot out and caused all the open doors in the line of lockers to slam shut. Banging his fists against the lockers he sighed aggressively. "Sin.... I'm..... I'm so sorry..... I never, ever meant to hurt you....." he said angry with himself for letting this happen.

Last edited by Conner Raleigh on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Jumping off the bench she grabbed his hands "Conner its okay" she said "you were lost in the woods for a bit you didnt see me you saw a threat and you reacted you coulnd't control yourself" she kissed his knuckles "Conner its okay i forgive you"

Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Conner looked at Sin, looked into her eyes when she grabbed his hands. When she said where he was, what he saw, he knew what happened. That's why he didn't remember... Pulling a hand free, he tucked her hair behind her ear and gently kissed the mark he gave her. "Thank you. I'm still sorry it happened...." he said managing a small smile for her. "I flashed back didn't I?" he asked, looking at Gunner who gave one solid nod. Conner nodded in return and looked back to this girl that was so understanding. "I had hoped you would have never seen that.... When did it start?" he asked more to Gunner than to Sin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 pm

"He knocked his gloves together" she said "then it was downhill from there, but its okay because we'll work through it..One day you'll hear that sound and only bring the hurt..on the other guy i mean" she smiled up at him and kissed him gently "I'm glad i saw that conner because you've seen me at my worst, now were even"

Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:01 pm

His eyes looked away from her for a moment as he started to piece together before the flashback happened. The sound... He had heard it hundreds of times before. Why now? Shaking his head slightly, he looked back at her. With her by his side, they could do as she said and work through it. Kissing her forehead and then her lips, he chuckled slightly. "Even...." he said to her, pulling her into a tight hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:15 am

Lethia watched them carefully, picking the blood off of her knuckles. She couldn't help but smile as they admitted their love for each other. It seemed as though it was obvious to everyone else except them...until now. Hearing Sin mention someone else getting hurt by Conner, a cruel smirk formed on her face. ''Well it'll have to be someone other than that asshole you just fought. Seems someone already got to him.'' She mused, mischief glowing in her eyes. ''Whoever did though...must've been a real hot badass.'' Lethia couldn't help but laugh and wink at Sin, giving her a knowing look.
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:52 am

Sin laughed and hugged her twin kissing her on the cheek "Thia thank you for not..doing that" she said nodding to her knuckles "To conner.." she glanced btween the two "Conner i think you should show her" she said taking his hand with a nod.

Emrys' Eyes :
Emrys Has One Black Eye and One Blue Eye

Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Conner smirked when he caught Thia's meaning for the hurt being brought to Maddox before he could bring it himself. "Thanks for...taking care of him, Thia," he said, managing a small smile normally reserved for Sin. Letting Sin go, he watched the two interact, very happy that they had come, whether things worked out as he had planned or not. He knew it wasn't Maddox's fault the flashback happened, but knowing he got the shit beat out of him, by a girl no less, was pleasing to him. When Sin returned to him and took his hand, telling him to show Thia just why today happened, a flicker of fear flashed for a moment in his dark eyes. Glancing at Thia, Conner set his jaw before looking back at Sin. Shaking his head slightly, he said softly, "I don't know, Sin..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Taking his head she looked in his eyes "trust me baby...trust thia...she understands"

Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:05 pm

Conner looked into Sin's eyes and knew he could trust her. If he could trust her and what she said, maybe he could trust Thia, too. Looking at her sister, Conner swallowed hard before nodding, "Okay..." Giving Sin's hand a squeeze, he let it go and reached behind his head, grabbing the neck of his shirt. Pulling it off in a smooth motion and holding it in one hand, Conner stood and took a deep breath before standing at his full height. The meteor shower of scars across the left side of his chest showing fully for Thia to see. Conner's eyes moved to Gunner who nodded with a small smile on his face, proud of the breakthrough that Conner was having right before his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Sin placed a gentle hand over his heart lovingly stroking the scar there for a moment. Kissing his lips softly she pushed him gently and turned him so his back was to Thia showing the lashes and scars from impact. The marks where he had been whipped were angry as if they knrew they were on display. Her arm stayed around his waist as she looked up at Thia with a weak smile "like us" was all she said.

Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:38 am

Lethia watched and listened, confused momentarily before seeing Conner take off his shirt. The meteor of scars on his chest caused a small 'Oh' to escape her lips before she looked down at herself. They were the same. Looking back up to see his back, she slowly walked towards him and placed her gentle hands on his back as she traced him. Glancing at Sin, she nodded slowly. ''Like us...'' She whispered and she moved in front of Conner, wrapping her arms around his neck. An act she only does to Sin. ''Pack..'' She simply whispered into Conner's ear and a little louder for Sin to hear for she knew what Lethia meant. Releasing Conner from her embrace before stepped back. ''We protect you now, Conner. My sister cares for you and i believe that means i should let you in.'' She muttered and took off her hoodie. Her entire body was laced with scars, some fresh. Turning around to show her back, scars knotted together as if she'd been in a battle but it was far from it. Some were faded that Sin actually knew about. A disgusting sight to see but with the three of them, they were all the same. Fighters together. Survivors. Lethia stared at the back of the locker room as her back was on full show. In a way, she was nervous for them both to see.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis Grimm on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:48 am

Sin looked at Thia's back expecting what she saw, her heart broke knowing she hadn't been there to protect her. Kissing her twin's back she hugged her before mirroring her actions to show her, conner had already seen her back but Thia hadn't. Slipping her hoodie off she turned and showed her the mottled burn scars that covered her back and crawled up the back of her neck into her hair line. She had no makeup on today so nothing was hiding her entire body was scarred like Thia's but the difference was that the entirety was covered in burns they traveled down her legs and around her stomach. She always tried to hide them but not today.

Ares Grimm-War

Themis Grimm-Justice

Mars Grimm-Wrath

Themis Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:58 am

Lethia felt her sister's kiss and hugged back tightly before seeing her sister do the same actions. Staring at the burns, her fists clenched and her eyes darkened dramatically. A growl rumbled in her throat and she spun around punching a big dent into a locker. ''I hate him..'' She simply whispered and rested her forehead against it. ''He..will..pay..'' She whispered again and sighed, her mind imagining about ripping her father's throat out with her wolf jaws in a few years but it was far too long. She then looked at the damaged pair with angered and saddened eyes. ''We stick together. We're a pack now...Pack means family, Conner. Like i said...We protect you now. Hence my actions towards Maddox.'' Lethia pointed out, growling slightly.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis Grimm on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:59 am

"He didn't do this" she mumbled before turning to conner she smiled at him at him as she slid her hoodie onto her back and sat down on the bench her legs folded under her. "Yes we are pack, family." she agreed.

Ares Grimm-War

Themis Grimm-Justice

Mars Grimm-Wrath

Themis Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top