Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Charms Lesson One (H)

+2
Jocelyn Immorta
Alexandria Marwolathe
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Charms Lesson One (H) - Page 2 Empty Re: Charms Lesson One (H)

Post by James Potter Thu May 09, 2013 10:48 pm

"It's the best thing there is for me to do. At least I'm not stuck on my cauldrons." James tapped Sirius on the back, and looked over at the professor.

James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 09, 2013 10:52 pm

"If this is the best you can come up with, Potty..." Severus drawled and turned back to the front.

Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri May 10, 2013 3:49 am

Jocelyn was getting annoyed by the people in front of her, she was trying to follow the teacher.
"Would you just shut up you three!! If you think it is not important then get out!!" She hissed to them angrily.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 8:46 am

Sirius looked behind him. "Hey little one...why don't you shut it? Yeah? Good." Sirius was annoyed. Little first year trying to boss him around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri May 10, 2013 8:53 am

Jocelyn looked at Sirius annoyed. "I was untill you came in and were pathetically talking to each other instead of listening!" Jocelyn went back to her notes and scribbled something down before she looked up again at the teacher.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:33 am

"Right, like Slytherins really like classes." Sirius said sarcastically. "Even as a first year, I believe you'd know better, then to talk back to a fifth grader." Sirius focused his eyes on the teacher. "Cocky know-it-all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Fri May 10, 2013 10:40 am

Turning around again, Severus hissed at the Gryffindor. "What does it say about you that you insult a first year, Black? You're pathetic!" He might not like the younger girl much, but she was a Slytherin as well.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Fri May 10, 2013 10:47 am

"Piss off Snape. None of your business. We didn't talk to you did we?" James said while looking at the first year. "Try not to piss anyone off okay first year? You're not being good at it for now. Since you managed to annoy Sirius."
James Potter
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri May 10, 2013 10:49 am

"Just shut up and turn around i'm trying to listen here alright!" Jocelyn hissed back at the other boy.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Fri May 10, 2013 10:58 am

"Well well, one person tries to be nice these days. What else should we expect from a slytherin anyway." James looked at the teacher, and sighed.
James Potter
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Morgan entered the charms classroom and quickly took her seat. She had been deeply engrossed with her Transfiguration essay that she lost track of time. She quickly pulled out her materials and readied herself for class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Scarlett moved shyly into the classroom, hanging out at the door frame before walking to the classroom. After the little fiasco that played out before her in Potions class, all today she hasn't been able to muster any courage to actually attend any of the day's classes. Scarlett was always rather shy and not really talked to anyone, she was pretty much use to being treated like she doesn't exist but something about this time made it different. Maybe it was she actually thought she could win or maybe it was the fact, Scarlett thought Hogwarts was going to be different than her normal daily life. Deciding that she needed to at least show the professor she was there, Scarlett walked slowly into the class. Taking a sit shyly next to a Ravenclaw that attends Astronomy class with her, giving her a shy smile. "I'm Scarlett," she greeted shyly, pulling a strung of hair behind her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Angel walked into Charms class after a Hufflepuff girl that was in quit a few of her classes. Finding the seat furthest away from the front and the Professors gaze, Angel dropped her book bag on the floor and sat down. Angel glanced around, immediately finding familiar faces. Blowing a stray strand of her hear out of her eys, Angel gazed striaght ahead and tried her best to pay attention to the class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Noticing another Ravenclaw that probably had the same schedule as herself, Scarlett watched as the girl went to go take a sit in the furthest corner. Feeling as though she should at least try to make friends, Scarlett tried to make eye contact with the girl to give her a welcoming smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:59 pm

"I'm Morgan," Morgan greeted the Hufflepuff who sat next to her. "We have Astronomy class together, right? she asked quietly, smiling at the shy girl. Morgan watched as Angel sat down in one of the furthest from the front desks and sat in a huff. She smiled at her and gave her a small wave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:18 am

Scarlett swallowed, "As in Morgan. Prince," she asked silently, not daring to make eye contact with her. "That family disgraces muggle-borns," she added, more toward herself then her friend. Listening to Morgan remember Scarlett from Astronomy class, Scarlett smiled then nodded, "Yea-yeah, we do," she replied, surprised that Morgan remembered her from the late night classes they have together in Astronomy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 6:33 am

Luna rushes in, seeing the arrogant boy from one of her lessons and groaned. She walks to the back and plonks herself down, pulling out her equipment making notes already. She was slightly in a mood as her sister wasn't here but she shrugged it off. She just hoped no one made her snap today so she decided to stay clear of Sirius. Noticing some girls from her astronomy class, she gives a small smile hoping they'd see and puts her hair in her face. She may act all nice to people but she's just like her sister. When the time comes, she will snap. ''Sorry I'm late, Ma'am. Had to send a letter. Hope ya don't mind.'' She looks at the teacher.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:27 am

Scarlett's head and attention flipped to the doorway, when she heard someone's footsteps echoing through the hallway. As one of her friend entered, an instant smile formed silently on her face. Watching as Luna went to go find a sit somewhere in the back, Scarlett turned around in her sit and whispered, "Hello Lulu! Aren't I glad to see you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 8:34 am

Luna see's Scarlett turn and she gives a small smile, whispering. ''Hello Scar. Great to see you...how's it going?'' She asks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:46 am

Scarlett's smile slightly downs, "I hasn't really been attending classes all today," she said shrugging her shoulders and sighing. She continued, "I keep thinking I going to encounter a fifth year and get bullied again. It's like he said 'First years aren't really people here', but why should I care I never really ever had a voice in the muggle world either," she explained silently, her smile now a frown. "I always was teased because of my difficult to actually speak and make friends. Well.. I don't remember saying my first word until I was six years old," she added, trying to remember a time before that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 8:53 am

Luna feels shocked at having someone open up to her. No one's done that before. ''Don't let them get ya down. No matter where ya are, you belong even if someone says you don't.'' She smiles at her. ''And I started speaking at 3...my sister would tease me all the time. Heck she still does. So don't listen to the fifth years, okay Scar.'' She smiles again, whispering the words and sits up straight wanting to learn.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:02 am

Scarlett nodded at Luna's words, feeling as though this is a new social level for the both of them. Gathering her things, she decided that it would be nice to sit next to her new friend, Luna. Picking herself up gently, Scarlett went to go sit in the chair right beside Luna. "Much better, I say," she commented with a slight chuckle as she pulled out her parchment one more and begun to write what a charm was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 9:07 am

Luna tenses as she feels Scarlett sit next to her but then relaxes as the word 'friend' goes through her head. She writes what a charm is and fiddles with her quill. She fidgets in her seat and moves her dark hair so it's in her face. She twirls a curl around her finger as she looks around the class, observing.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:28 am

Scarlett feels Luna tense up then relax, causing herself to smile. "Do you like Charms class?" she asked, no knowing what to make of it. "The professor seems rather cool!" she commented while observing what Professor Marwolathe was wearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 9:29 am

Luna nods slowly. ''Yeah I like it and she does seem cool.'' She gives a confident smile and looks at the teacher.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:34 am

Scarlett smirked, "And she's not bi towards Gryffindor, I see," she added, seeing as though none of the Gryffindor have answered a question yet. Scarlett suddenly felt her head start to wondered, "H-how was your first year term here, Lulu?" she asked, seeming as though she was a strong person and wasn't very fragile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 9:36 am

Luna looks at her with an eyebrow raised. ''Been alright I guess. Why Scar?''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next