The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Fate (Dellen and Celenia)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fate (Dellen and Celenia)

Post by Katrina Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:54 am

Celania laughed at the coincidence. "Really? So am I." That was a step in the right direction she supposed. At least she knew they would never have to argue over what to eat. Celania stifled another laugh at the thought of a heated argument over food. She could imagine the both of them stubborn, unwilling to give in to the other until amused expressions grew on their faces at the sheer ridiculousness of their argument. She glanced up at her sideways; it wouldn't be bad having her for a mother.

She blinked in slight wonder as they came to the restaurant. She had never been to one that looked so authentic. If it wasn't for the busy sounds common to London, she would have thought they had apparated to Japan rather than the aforementioned place.

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:58 am

"I am glad to hear that, Master Watanashi is a skilled sushi chef and he shall delight the senses i can promise you that" she grinned as she walked under the porch she kicked off her heels "Remove your shoes darling or he will be very cross with you...he is a sweet man until you do wrongly to his customs" opening the sliding panel door she stepped in and noticed with releif it was empty "good we may speak in private then" she said as she walked over to a table, kneeling on a pillow she gestured for the girl to sit and began to serve tea.

Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:40 am

Celania followed suit and left her boots near her heels before stepping inside. "I imagined it would be a bit more... full. Is it always so empty?" She looked around curiously before returning her gaze to the woman before her. She lowered herself onto the pillow and placed her hands in her lap. The quiet was peaceful but she felt the urge to move, to make some sort of noise. She settled for tapping her fingers lightly on her thigh.

Rabs and Katrina:

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:42 am

"Not always" she said as she pushed a cup of tea to the girl "but this is good for tonight" she sipped her tea and looked at her over her cup "I have to be honest with you my dear. I am planning to be open about this, this year well But i wish for you to know a truth about me so that we may be open with one and other". She placed her cup on the table and said "I am a vampire"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 am

A thank you slipped out her lips and she palmed the cup, the warmth running through her hands. Celania eyed her professor warily and brought the cup up to her mouth. One should never expect good things when they started out with a sentence like that. "I am a vampire." The tea burned a trail down the wrong pipe and Celania chocked for a second; her face flushing as she thumped on her chest. "A vampire?" She managed to get out, her voice sounding raspier than usual. It made sense she supposed but Professor Lestrange always seemed so normal if not a bit intense. "Hold on a second, you can eat?" Celania eyed her with a incredulous expression.

Rabs and Katrina:

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 am

Dellen nodded with a small smile "I am one hundred and twenty years old...i was bitten when I was 17. I chose to stay at hogwarts to take classes and when i was ready to age I left. Vampires can do that when they wish, i spent many..many years alone."

"I can eat because a vampire needs food along with blood"

She looked down at her cup "I understand if this fact about me makes you reconsider being my daughter"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:10 am

Her eyes widened a bit as the numbers rolled around in her mind. "Godric, one hundred and twenty..." Celania's hand twitched, wanting to be placed over her professor's. She couldn't fathom all the lonely years.

"Really? That's interesting, I've never heard that mentioned." She frowned at the table for a second and mumbled to herself about books needing to be updated with this tidbit of knowledge. Her head shot up and she shook it vehemently, this time placing her hand over hers. "Are you mad? How in the world could I possibly reconsider? I have so many questions for you! And I couldn't possibly allow you to be alone for any longer," a grin upon her face and a determined twinkle in her eye.

Rabs and Katrina:

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:22 am

Dellen looked up at her, shocked wave after wave of emotion playing across her face "You..you will allow me to adopt you?" she asked incredulously

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:27 am

For what felt like the millionth time that day, she laughed. "Yeah, I guess that's what I'm saying." She patted her hand and pulled it back to herself so she could grab her tea and take a sip. "What d'ya say mum?"

Rabs and Katrina:

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:29 am

Dellen bit her lip and looked at her lap for a moment trying to choke back the tears that started rolling down her cheeks, looking up at her she smiled "I wouldn't want anything more" she said hoarsly through an ugly display of tears.

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:44 am

At the start of tears, Celania nearly panicked. She had no clue what to do with a crying person whether happy or sad; and she didn't have a handkerchief on her person. So she got up and knelt on the other side and wrapped her arms around the woman. "It's funny how these things work out, that you happened to be the one sitting there when I woke up." She squeezed her a bit tighter and released her with a small smile.

Rabs and Katrina:

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 am

Dellen hugged her back tightly then grabbed a napkin to fix herself up "I used to work at the orphanage and occasionally i'd go in to see if help is needed, I am so glad the minister left it to me to look over you" she hurriedly dabbed at her makeup "I just want to give you a good life darling, what those wretched people did to you i can never erase but i can try to fill the years together with as much love and hope as possible"

Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2