Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

In the Neighborhood (Willow) (R)

Go down

In the Neighborhood (Willow) (R) Empty In the Neighborhood (Willow) (R)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:32 pm

"YOU'RE GONNA BE SORRY, YOUNG! I SWEAR TO SALAZAR, WHEN I GET OUT-" Jericho silenced the convicted Death Eater by cuffing him on the back of the head. "That is where you're wrong. You won't be getting out anytime soon. So, get used to how this place looks. You'll not likely see anything else for some time!" he growled and shoved the dark haired man into his cell firmly. Nodding to the Auror who ran the floor, the man slammed the cell's door with a heavy bang. With a wave of his wand, the ropes binding the Death Eater's hands untied and vanished. "FUCK YOU, YOUNG!" the enraged man screamed as he flung himself at the door, trying futilely to open it to get to the Auror that put him there. "Not very nice to say things like that... Have a nice stay," Jericho mocked him with a smile and a tip of his head. He handed the man's file over to his fellow Auror as they walked back to his office.

"Nice work, Young. We've been waiting for him to show up for some time now," he said, taking a seat at his desk. "No problem at all. it was just a matter of time," Jericho answered, resting the crook of his cane and free hand on the back of the chair that sat in front of the man's desk. "Tell me, where might I find Mrs. Noble-Avery?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow. The man looked up from the file on the new addition to his floor, "Two floors up in cell 0..." Standing up and leaning on his cane, Jericho nodded, "Thanks. I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon with new additions for your collection." The man chuckled and waved Jericho off, "Get the hell outta here, Young." Jericho returned his wave and headed out.

Heading two floors up, Jericho checked in with the floor's Auror who took him to Willow's cell. Knocking on her door, the Auror spoke as he unlocked her door, "You have a visitor."  Nodding to Jericho, he returned to his office and Jericho pulled the door open. Leaning heavily on his cane, he simply looked in at the former Minister, so changed by her stay in the dark prison.

Last edited by Jericho Young on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

In the Neighborhood (Willow) (R) Empty Re: In the Neighborhood (Willow) (R)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Willow's skin was tight across her face, but her arms had not lost tone, she only had time to train and to read while being in her cell. Her belly was swollen largley with pregnancy, she sat in the shadows on her filthy cot that she kept as clean as possible. The shadows hid her mostly so only her eyes shone like dulled stars. Her face was freshly destroyed, her beautiful hair had been cut off her head and gaping wounds that freshly bled dripped blood down her lips.

She put down the dirty cloth she had been trying to clean her wounds with and stood, despite the prison's hardships she still carried her powerful demenor, the same one that had carried her into the office.

Stepping into the light she looked at the auror a small smile "Jericho Young" she said her voice harsh from dis use "to what do i owe the pleasure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:05 pm

Jericho was stunned by the Willow that stepped into the light. While he knew that prison was rough, especially here, it was still a shock to see someone as strong as her in such a state. And pregnant, heavily pregnant, on top of it. "Mrs. Noble-Avery... I was...in the neighborhood...and figured I'd stop by to see you," Jericho answered her, stepping inside her cell. Taking out his handkerchief, he stepped to her and, tucking his cane under his arm, put a hand under her chin, tipping her head up, Jericho took a look at her bleeding wounds. "What happened?" he asked, gently working to clean her up. While she was a convicted murderer, she was still a woman. It was the least he could do.

Last edited by Jericho Young on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:13 pm

She allowed his gentle touch with a shrug "Are you forgetting how many years I ran the department you now serve?" she said with a soft chuckle "more then half the people stuck here, i put in here myself. Some of them are excited to take there revenge" she felt the twins kicking and smiled "I can see the shock at seeing me so pregnant, I was shocked as well. When you put me here I didn't know, but my beloved late husband i suppose made sure I wouldn't be alone, the guards refuse to release me to the hospital so I take care of myself fine here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:15 am

Jericho chuckled lightly as he nodded in agreement. "True. Just like many of them would love to get their hands on me for my roll in putting them here, too..." he said tucking the soiled handkerchief in his pocket and drew his wand. Waving it slowly over the gaping wounds on her face, like he was brushing them away, Jericho closed them as best as he could with some healing magic before tucking his wand away. "There. Not perfect, but at least they are closed up," he said giving his work a once over before letting go of her chin and planting his cane. Looking at her pregnant form, Jericho asked, "How far along are you, Willow? You look like you could pop any time. One would hope they are bringing in someone to check on you if they won't release you to go see a doctor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:25 am

"Almost seven months" she said gesturing to a chair in the corner where he could sit, she sat on her cot and ran a hand through her short hair "no one has been to see me. though i know they will be here soon." suddenly a wave of pain rolled up her spine and she lurched in pain "no.." she cried out in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:34 am

Pulling the chair she offered to him closer to her bed, Jericho sat and rested both hands on the crook of his cane. "Only seven? They? Twins... I guess congrats are in order," he mused with a small smile as she sat and ran a hand through her short hair. Willow was a criminal, but she had been his boss, and a good one at that, before she was tainted by the darkness. I certainly hope that they will have someone here for when they come. Childbirth is difficult enough with one in a place like this, but with two.... He was just about to voice his thoughts on the matter when he watched her body move and a cry of pain rip from her. "Willow? Willow, talk to me..." he said, bringing his cane to the side of the chair, ready to set it down, as he leaned forward ready to move if he needed to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:37 am

The pain intensified and she cried out "Oh merlin no, gods no" she whimpered tears in her eyes "there coming its unmistakable, no its to early" her face was contorted with pain and horror, she felt her entire body rebel against the thought of the babies coming but at the same time...her body wanted them to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:50 am

Setting his cane down, Jericho moved to Willow's bed and helped her to lay down. "You're sure? Willow, look at me... You're sure?" he asked taking her hand, and stroking her head. He would call the floor's Auror, but he was certain that if she hadn't been permitted to see anyone about these babies up to now, they likely wouldn't bring anyone now... She was on her own... Shifting hands, Jericho put a hand gently on her very swollen belly as he felt the muscles flex hard underneath his touch. Be there for her, Jericho.... Put the past behind you for the moment.... Looking into her eyes, Jericho gave her hand a squeeze. "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. It's going to be alright, Willow..." he said in a voice that could be viewed as cold, but in this moment, it was only dark so she would listen to him. He needed her to be calm, to focus, and to know that she wasn't alone.

Last edited by Jericho Young on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:57 am

She swallowed hard and nodded, she tried to scoot back onto the cot her shoulders on the cold stones. Her body was weak from lack of food and water and now the babies were coming and fast. She closed her eyes for a moment and all she could see was Stephens face, "I wish he hadn't died..." she whispered before another fresh wave of pain brought her back to the living.

~~~

An hour or so later she laid on the cold cot her body still soaked with sweat, but her weak arms held the newborns. Though they were premature they were sustaining well, getting up she stumbled to the wall and slid to the floor where she bathed them softly in the bowl of water she was given to keep clean. gently lying them on the cot she ripped the sheet in half and swaddled them tightly in the sheet and laid her face on the cot next to them exhausted.

"Thank you" she said to Jericho "thank you for staying.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:15 am

Jericho clenched his jaw as her realized that this was the real deal, no false labor, these babies were coming, and they were coming now. Seeing Willow try to move so she was more or less propped against the stones of her cell, Jericho put a hand under her arm and helped her move as she wanted to be. "I know..." he returned her whisper. Whether he wanted him alive or not, Willow loved Stephan, she was having his children... She needed to hear in that moment that he understood. Tightening his hold on her hand as the next wave of pain washed over her, Jericho settled in for how ever long she needed him to be there...

~~~

Jericho knelt on his good knee as he looked at what Willow had done in the past hour. Two babies, while early, thriving in her arms. She looked weak thanks to the prison, but she was still strong as an ox when it came to the magic of life. With his hand, he wiped the sweat from her forehead, and then on his jeans. He moved out of her way after he helped her to stand and went to sit in the chair he hand been sitting in before this all started. Watching her closely, Jericho couldn't help but smile as she cleaned up her son and daughter. When they were clean, she brought them back to her bed and did what she could to get them covered up. Looking away, Jericho leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, lightly linking his fingers, his sleeves rolled up past his elbows. "You're welcome... Couldn't have you here alone for this... Maybe... Maybe Stephan would have been alright with me being here..." he answered her. It was times like this that he missed his former friend, but more than anything, missed his wife. They wanted children, and, unbeknownst to anyone, they had been trying...

Last edited by Jericho Young on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:24 am

"he would be fine with it" she said touching them lightly with her hands kissing them each "had things gone differently...if i could have changed him then you probably would have been at the hospital at least" she sighed and snuggled her babies closer "but love cant conquer everything, when you love someone you stay with them despite what darkness they hold and keep trying no matter what" she turned and held out a hand to him "come here" she said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:42 am

"Love is powerful. I fully believe that had this war not come to pass, you might have been able to make a different, however small, in him. I would have been at the hospital in a heartbeat. I guess, this is the next best thing," Jericho said with a light chuckle. She was now a mother of three and locked up here, of all places. Watching her be affectionate with the little ones, made a soft smile spread across his face. It really was beautiful. Hearing her request of him to come to her and seeing her hand held out to him, Jericho got up and limped over to her, taking her hand in his. Being on his knees for that long hour wasn't sitting alright with his weakened one which helped to amplify the limp that was normally undetectable any other time.

Last edited by Jericho Young on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:16 pm

She felt affection for the man as he limped over, they had shared a moment that was now frozen in time, something special had passed between them and it was a small albeit weak bond. She smiled up at him a sliver of hope shining in her dull eyes even int his bleak place. "This is Ares" she said introducing him to the little boy in her arms "And this is Eris" she moved over so he could sit by her legs on the cot "Would you like to hold Eris?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Looking down at Willow, Jericho saw something in her eyes that he hadn't seen from her in a very, very long time. Hope... A small smile played with the corner of his mouth as he thought about what had happened since he arrived. They might have a tainted past, very tainted, but this moment, helping her bring these little ones into the world... Maybe they could move towards a more peaceful future. It would take time, he knew that, lots of time, but it was possible. Maybe...

As she introduced him to the babies, he took a seat next to her on her cot. Would you like to hold Eris? Jericho's blue eyes moved from the babies to Willow before returning to the baby girl in her arms. Leaning forward, he gently scooped her into his strong arms. Craddleing her so one hand was under her neck and head, the other under her back so her little legs rested on his arm, Jericho simply looked as the sleeping child. "She's beautiful..." he said softly, a serene smile touching his features as he simply watched her. "Quite the names you've selected for them, Willow," he said glancing to her before returning his attention to the baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:48 pm

She stroked Ares' soft skin her little boy was perfect in her eyes "they need strong names to help them grow in this horrible world" she said softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Jericho nodded, remembering when he thought the same thing. "The world isn't all terrible. Just....bad things happen, and just when you think things will be alright, bad strikes again...." he said with a sigh, moving his thumb to stroke the little girl's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisbeth Krum Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Willow smiled a few moments more before looking to the man "you should best leave before rumors start about the famed Jericho young getting soft"
Lisbeth Krum
Lisbeth Krum
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Durmstrang

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Looking at Willow, Jericho offered her a small smile. Handing the sleeping baby back to her mother, he got to his feet and collected his cane. "Willow, you take care of yourself and those babies..." he said and made his way to the door of her cell. Glancing back, he nodded his good bye and stepped out, closing her cell door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down