Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Room of Morgan Lupin

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Room of Morgan Lupin Empty Room of Morgan Lupin

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Morgan's head was killing her and so was the side of her face which was heavily bruised across her left cheek and up around her eye. The healers found that due to her blow to the back of the head, Morgan had received a minor concussion which was the cause for her losing consciousness. The heavy bruising was likely from her fall after the blow, but the fracture to her cheek bone was a mystery. A fall didn't have enough force to cause that, but for all Morgan knew, there was more to what happened.

All she wanted to do was go check on her friends and get word to her husband. Surely he had gotten word about what happened and, hopefully, knew that she was alright. But, the healers told her she needed to rest for a day or two thanks to the good bell ringing she had received. If things still looked good, she might be able to go home by the following afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Room of Morgan Lupin Empty Re: Room of Morgan Lupin

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Marvolo left her fiance's room and was walking down the hall when she heard a faint voice call to her. turning she realized she was outside morgans room, Marvolo entered the room quietly "Hello morgan"

Her voice was hard and her eyes not like what she had shown her friend before there was rage beating in her heart and darkness followed her like a temperate storm.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Morgan had called out to Marvolo as she saw her walk by her room. "Hey. Thank Merlin...." Morgan started to say before stopping. Something was different about her friend. Sitting up straight and crossing her legs so she was sitting Indian-style under her blankets, she asked concern in her voice, "Marvolo, what is it?"

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:30 pm

She walked over to the bed and sat down stiffley, she reached out and touched morgans bruised face gently. She ignored the questions and appraised the injuries on her friend, her sister "Are you alright?" she said softly
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:41 pm

Morgan watched Marvolo walk into her room and sit on her bed. With a small wince at her touch on her tender cheek, Morgan's bright eyes filled with concern when she avoided her question. "Fine, I'm fine. Just a concussion and this," she answered, gesturing to her cheek. "They say my cheekbone is fractured, but not bad enough for them to heal it magically. Don't know how it happened, though. I didn't take any blows to the face, except for, likely, when I fell from the hit that gave me the concussion. But, that wasn't enough to do that..." Morgan told her friend, her sister, her Smoke. Putting her hand on Marvolo's leg, she looked at her, seeing the stitches and bruising on her face, "What about you? Are you alright?"

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:43 pm

"Marcus, one of the leaders of the group whom attacked." she started slowly "he took you and hurt you...to force me to surrender, he broke your face when at first i did not comply.."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Morgan's brow furrowed at hearing what had happened that caused her fracture. "Oh, Marvolo. I'm sorry... You kicked his.... Wait, at first? What happened?" Morgan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:54 pm

"He picke you up and held his blade to your throat. He ordered me to kneel and at first i tried to approach him i begged him not to hurt you, he took you by your hair" she strokked the blonde locks gently her touches feather light "and smashed your face into the stone on the ground" she looked away focusing on morgans hands as she continued to describe the events "He ordered me to kneel again and by then all the death eaters and students and all alike were watching me, his blade was pressed into your neck and i couldnt bare the thought of seeing you harmed. I dropped to my knees and sheathed my weapons, he then proceded to torture me for quite a long time under the cruciatus curse"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:02 am

Hearing the story of what happened, Morgan's eyes locked on Marvolo. When she looked away, Morgan reached out and gently touched Marvolo's cheek. "What you did... What you did was honorable, Marvolo. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. I would have done the same if it was you, Remus, Sirius..." she said gently. She knew that Marvolo was likely thinking that what she had done was weak and not the strong Marvolo she sought to be. "I'm sorry that you had to make that choice. Leverage is something I never wanted to be, especially for you. Marvolo, are you alright?" Morgan asked again, taking her sister's hand in her own and gently lifting her chin to look at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:05 am

She turned and glared into her eyes "do not think for one moment i regret my actions Morgan Lupin" she said her voice like low rolling thunder "had he fired a killing curse at you i would have gone in its path i dont care if you see me as a monster for what i do and the side of this war i fight for but i will always love you, you will always be my sister and if being tortured to the edge of sanity is my penalty for protecting you then so be it"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:16 am

Marvolo's words stung Morgan. True they stood on opposite sides of this war, but, unlike Morana, Morgan never stopped caring for Marvolo. They both had been through too much together. Dropping her hands into her lap, Morgan returned Marvolo's hard look before speaking. "I never believed you would regret your actions, that's not your way. I simply meant that I don't want anyone to tell you that you should.... I don't see you as a monster, never have, even if you do stand on the other side from me in this war," she said softly, but with a firmness that was uncharacteristic for her, "You are family to me.... You are my sister and I love you.... I hope if faced with the same choice, I wouldn't think twice...." Morgan didn't have to hope, she knew if it was within her power, she would have made the same call as Marvolo had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:18 am

"If any of my men or my uncles men question my decision i'll cut them down because no one will ever change my mind of you" she said
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:22 am

Morgan managed a small smile, a classic Morgan smile, at Marvolo's words. "Thank you. No matter what the other say about you, Marvolo, you will always be my sister," she said tenderly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:28 am

She took morgans hand as she spoke "i'll be organizing a strike against the shadows, once remus is released from the academy i'll be asking he and sirius to join me. if anything for one last battle as comrades before we are thrust into battles against each other. I'll need there strength to put a stop to those bastards and to avenge my love, and you."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:49 am

"Avenge your love.... Marvolo, Professor Carrow, is he alright?" Morgan asked worry suddenly filling her voice. Was this why she wasn't answering if she was alright?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 am

"He's been injured and almost paralyzed and his hand was mutiliated to the point where it had to be removed...i know my bruce has had fights before but this was rough to say the least. it took five men to bring him down"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 am

Morgan's features softened to hear that, while injured badly, Professor Carrow was alright. "I'm glad to hear that he's alright. You know what I mean... He has always been the strong one, in more ways than one. I owe him. He pulled me to safety before the world went black," she told her, sighing heavily. This attack was worse than Morgan originally thought if Professor Carrow was brought down as he was.

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:37 am

She smiled a bit as she described her love's heroics "Bruce is the best man i've ever met. We are both furious and though he wont admit it were both terrified because Malphas, our son is a target"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:39 am

At hearing that little Malphas as viewed as a target for these monsters, Morgan's bright eyes hardened. A child, a target for this.... "So help them should they put one hair out of place on his head, Marvolo," Morgan said darkly. The child was innocent and yet they sought to harm him. "Do you know what this is all about?" she asked. Surely her sister did since her son was now in the sights of the ones who attacked them. Then something she said regestered. "Shadows? You don't mean these were family to that Felix Shadow. Vengence, is that what this is all about?" she asked, her brow furrowed as she looked at Marvolo.

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:26 pm

"Yes its about vengence" she said "i didn't want to kill felix but i had my orders and he did try to harm my son so what else was i to do he commited a crime"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Morgan leaned back against her pillows with a sigh and bent her knees up. "Any eye for an eye..." she murmered looking at her hands. "It is the way of things...." She didn't know much about Felix, but she had heard about what Marvolo spoke of and wasn't surprised that she was ordered to carry out his death, want to or not. "Who else are they targetting? Why all of us?" Morgan asked, raising her eyes to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:20 am

"Because we have ties to the grimms" she said standing up "and they hate the grimms. I must be off. i have a meeting with Belledona's husband very soon" she turned to go when she noticed a frail figure in the doorway "you have a visitor" she said kissing morgan on the cheek she helped the girl to morgan's bedside and left.
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:26 am

Curled on her side in the chemo therapy ward lyra's body was bruised and battered from her illness. The needles in her arms were like chains and the ward was her cage. When a group of injured witches and wizards appeared on hospital grounds nurses and doctors everywhere rushed to aid them, hours later she listened as the nurses took vital signs and heard them "Oh this poor young ravenclaw girl, Morgan Lupin was her name. Goodness me a seventh year and married isnt that a sight! she was so broken when they brought her in"

She sat up with a start and with a renewed burst of energy she slid her feet into slippers and shrugged into her dressing gown. Wearing a tank top and pajama pants she put on her knit cap and with her cane and IV in tow she made her way to the fourth floor. Walking down the halls she grazed her fingers over the name plates on each door feeling the letters for the ones she sought out. Finally she felt the delicate curve of the m under her fingers and she pushed open the door.

"Marvolo" she said her voice hushed from disuse without being asked the slytherin aided her in finding a seat beside morgan with a nod of thanks the ravenclaw turned to her best friend "My frightful fox what burrwo did you climb into?"
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:17 am

Morgan's heart sank when Marvolo revealed just why so many of them were in danger at this moment. The attack wasn't just for vengence for Felix's death and the rest of them were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Since they were all tied to the Grimms, then they were all targets it seemed. She raised her bruised face and bright eyes to her sister when she stood to leave. "Be safe, Smoke..." Morgan said softly. You have a visitor... Looking towards the door, her eyes both brightened and saddened at seeing her good friend Lyra. When Marvolo brought her in, she nodded her thanks before her sister left.

Turning her focus to her fellow Ravenclaw, Morgan noticed that her illness was taking a real toll on her. Likely that was why she was there at St. Mungo's, time for yet another treatment. But, she was happy to see her. "Chased from my burrow by hounds, it would seem. How are you?" she answered her, reaching out taking her friend's hand. "You heard about the attack?" Morgan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:10 pm

"Indeed I did though only thanks to gossipy nurses in the oncology wing" she said, her soft hands touched morgan's face and a frown creased her lips "what happened darling..."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content