Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

We Come Here to Pray (Sirius)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We Come Here to Pray (Sirius)  Empty We Come Here to Pray (Sirius)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Marvolo held her son close to her, only four months old and he was already trying to walk and cause trouble. So while she traversed the old curling stones, a light black sundress billowing about her giving her the appearance of a dark angel she held her little one close and made her way over a hill to the much less frequented section of the cemetery.

She walked up to a small headstone, tears in her eyes as she knelt and adorned it with flowers "Malphas, this is your brother" she said softly kissing the babies' head the stone only read 'Baby Black son of Sirius Black and Marvolo Gaunt"

Since she lost him many had said it was a blessing but her heart bled for her lost son and love.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

We Come Here to Pray (Sirius)  Empty Re: We Come Here to Pray (Sirius)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Sirius knelt down in front of his father's grave. It was a new grave, compared to the others. It was polished by Kreacher every week, and Regulus and Bruce left flowers every month. His father would never be forgotten, even in death. After leaving his own BOUQUET of flowers next to his father's gravestone, Sirius slipped his hands inside the pockets of his trousers, and started to take small steps, each further distancing him from his father's final place of rest.

Walking a bit further away, Sirius heard a noise that seemed to belong to a small child. Not a cry. Not a laugh. A simple squeal. And then, silence. The child went quiet, as if it knew where he was, and gazed at the gravestone that his mother was adoring with curious eyes. 

Sirius sighed, at the sight. I could have something like this, If I didn't keep ruining everything, he mused, shaking his head. But, instead of walking away, Sirius kept staring. Not at the woman, nor at the gravestones. But at the child himself...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Marvolo laid a kiss on the stone before standing, turning she jumped a bit startled "Sirius" she gasped clutching her heart with one hand and her son with the other "Gods be good you shouldn't lurk like this in graveyards! i could have killed you!
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Sirius allowed his eyes to widened, but held back his own gasp. At first, he bit his lip violently once he saw Marvolo. Bruce had told him about Malphas already of course. Sirius congratulated him, but in reality, he felt as if Malphas should be his. But he knew it was much better this way. It was better for Marvolo to move on. Sirius was trying to do the same after all. However, without much success. "I'm surprised you didn't feel my scent since we're sorta the only people in here," he said with a smile, before smiling at Malphas. The baby held out his hand, and Sirius kept smiling, "So, this is little Mal?" he asked, holding back the sadness and rage within him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:28 pm

"I was distracted" she said "Yes, i suppose my fiancé did tell you about our son" she emphasized the word our, so he knew it was bruce the boy belonged to. the little boy looked at Sirius with wide eyes, "This is Sirius" she said to him softly "mummy loves him dearly so do be kind" the child was the perfect son, but when someone he disliked held him he would cry and thrash. She held the boy out to Sirius, for a moment she mourned the loss of her soulmate but she was happy to see him.

"I brought Mal to meet his brother" she said softly.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Sirius half smiled once Marvolo mentioned Bruce, "Yeah, Allen tells me a lot of things," he chuckled. However, although his lips showed a smile, his eyes showed nothing but emptiness when he thought about Marvolo and Bruce together. He shook those thoughts away, growling to himself, before once more, gazing at Marvolo.

Then, his eyes gained a new, different light once he saw Malphas again. Back in his fifth grade, Sirius could swear the one who'd father Marvolo's son would be Rabastan. In his sixth grade, he could promise he'd be the one who'd father her son. But now, in his seventh grade, nor he nor Rabastan did such deed. Bruce did, and Sirius was actually sorta glad he did so. Because Bruce, out of the three men, was the most mature. The most powerful. The one who'd protect Marvolo better than any other. Bruce deserved her, unlike Rabastan and Sirius...

Sirius felt entangled by the child's eyes, and once he saw Marvolo holding the baby out to him, he smiled truthfully, "Can I...hold him?" he asked, not grinning nor smirking. He actually smiled, but soon, that same smile vanished. "His brother..." he muttered. As Sirius wished, Marvolo hadn't forgotten their son. One more time, Sirius felt the need to stab himself, and punish himself for what he did.

After so many thoughts ran through his mind, he came back to that moment, and smiled, stopping a tear from falling down his cheek with his hand, "That's...neat, Mal should know about his brother even if he's not among us..." he said honestly, peeking at the gravestone momentarily, before returning his gaze to the baby in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:49 pm

"of course you may hold him darling" she said with a smile relinquishing the child to his capable hands. She turned to the grave stone "Yes, he will always know of him of RJ" she smiled at the stone "my beautiful little angel" a tear trailed down her cheek as she spoke "Malphas is a blessing....especially because of the attempt on our lives he is much more a miracle then he will ever know"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Sirius held Malphas carefully, and ever so gently. This one could be a trouble maker in the future, but right now, he was an inoffensive baby, so Sirius couldn't hurt him. While Marvolo spoke of Regulus Jr, Sirius looked deep into the eyes of the baby. Mal did the same, gazing at Sirius's eyes. The baby held Sirius's index finger with his hand, and giggled lightly. He felt safe with Sirius. "Treasure this one..." Sirius said, kissing the baby's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:04 pm

"I already do" she smiled, standing on the tips of her toes she kissed Sirius on the cheek "other then coming to visit our late son, what troubles you" she looked at sirius with inquisitive eyes, her soft hands stroking Mal's back while the two enjoyed themselves. Sirius could not keep much from her and now she knew he ached.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Sirius smiled as Marvolo pecked his cheek, before taking a deep breath. "My father died a while ago..." he said. Marvolo probably already knew about it though. Orion's death was all around the daily prophet and the Quibbler, although only few people like Bruce, Sirius, Regulus, Walburga and Andromeda knew why he died. "Plus, my relationship with Mira is falling apart..." he let out, while still holding Mal carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:16 pm

"Naturally I heard" she said nodding "I was at his funeral, how are you take it?" she frowned a bit "Why is it failing?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Sirius sighed, "He let my mom disown me, but I still loved him. I'm gonna keep living I presume...like James is doing ever since his dad died." he finished, taking another huge breath. James was able to move forwards after his father perished, so Sirius would be able to do the same. When Marvolo questioned him about what happened with Mira, as Sirius expected she'd do, he held out Mal back to her, so she could take him. "I screwed up again..." he said, shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:31 pm

She took the child in her arms, propping him on her hip she led Sirius to a bench beneath the trees and let her son on the grass to play and took his hand holding it lightly "And what happened this time" she asked knowingly.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 pm

"Still my fault. Me and Luna got carried away. Again. Nothing compared to the other time though. We kissed after a few tense moments. And I had my hands on her, nothing else. First, don't yell, 'cause, that's not gonna help. Second, any words of wisdom to get me to stop falling into temptation? For my good, for Luna's good, for Kronos's good and for Mira's good." He finished, finally shutting up and letting Marvolo speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:48 pm

"I wasn't planning to yell" she said squeezing his hand, she shook her head sadly "I suppose Mira saw it through her visions" she watched as Malphas crawled through the grass playing with a flower, as he smiled into the sun.

"do you love mira?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:57 pm

"She makes my heart pound just like you do. Of course I love her...", he said honestly. Although he loved Marvolo, Mira came first. Mira was Sirius's first everything. His first kiss. His first girl. She was the one that had him without going having to go through the things Marvolo and Morgan went through. Mira had the uncorrupted Sirius. The pure little boy that loved to play and ignored the other girls. Perhaps, they had moved too fast. Mira should've gotten acquainted with the new Sirius. The one that spent two full years without knowing of her whereabouts. "I do love her," he said firmly once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm

It hurt to hear him speak of Mira though she knew this was how life would be forever more. Nodding slowly she said "Darling you need to sit down with her..talk to her like you speak to me now, with remorse not yelling do not throw things in her face do not blame her for her dissapearence..." she looked up at him with a soft smile "treat her softly, love her gently be patient with your damaged lion"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Sirius shrugged, as if he was trying to throw the weight that laid on his shoulders off of him. "The thing is, she doesn't care if I'm damaged too..." he said honestly. That was really what appeared. Mira knew how she had felt during her absence, but she had no idea how Sirius felt. Whatever crossed her mind wasn't even close to how Sirius felt when she suddenly disappeared. "Or if she does, she never shows it," he finished, sighing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:24 pm

She nodded slowly and accepted a flower that her son held out to her with a smile while he continued to crawl around. "Sirius, i think she is struggling with so many demons she can't see that you struggle as well, she's drowning in her own misery and it defines her right now" she said her fingers ghosting along the scars from when she had died "I know what that feels like explicitly"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Sirius narrowed his eyes, his mind wondering. He had his own demons, and those were what led him to do such reckless things... "Then tell me, with all those demons, will she be able to understand me? Will she be able to forgive me?", he asked, sobbing internally. "I think not, Storm!" he finished, glancing away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:00 pm

"She will Love, she will forgive you" she said softly wrapping her arms around his shoulders "she will forgive you and you will heal each other" she kissed the top of his head before standing, running a hand through her hair she said "Darling, i know something she has kept from you....and if i am to tell you then you must swear to me you will not act on pure rage alone"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Sirius half smiled, as Marvolo seemed quite sure of what she was saying. It was her after all. How could he not believe something she said. "Fine, I'll give it a try" he answered brightly, but his eyes soon turned darker as Marvolo spoke once more. Kept? So Mira did have even more secrets. Clenching his fists, Sirius raised a brow, "And pray tell what is she keeping from me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 am

She looked at her son as he settled down in the grass his eyes half closed, the sunlight making him seem like a small angel.

"It was bruce" she said hoarsely as her loves name crossed her lips "he's the one who took her memories...he tortured her then took her memories and dumped her in that muggle area...she was meant to die but obviously fate had other thoughts in mind" she turned to him her eyes reflecting how torn and broken this situation made her feel. "She has no idea I've figured her out, i think she kept it from you..because he's mentoring you"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:42 am

Unknowingly, a smile came to his lips. Sirius finally was starting to feel like he was in on everything. He knew what was going on with Kronos. He was in on everything the order was planning. Bruce let out small hints of what the death eaters were doing. And now, Marvolo told him something he already knew. He felt powerful. "I already know," he whispered, "I know why he did it. I know he's not sorry. But I still forgave him.I forgave him for one reason only..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:37 pm

A look of concern crossed her features as she looked at him "Why is that?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next