Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Blood, kill, love (Felix)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blood, kill, love (Felix) Empty Blood, kill, love (Felix)

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Titania's dark green eyes surveyed the Viaduct Courtyard as mist met her feet. She unwrapped a blood red lollipop and placed it in her mouth, jumping onto a bench where students sat. They glared as she laughed manically. ''Aww is the little first years annoyed that little ol' me is here?'' She cooed and her jaw set. ''I said last time. This. is. my. spot. Get the fuck back to the library or something.'' She growled out. Running off like the little mice they were, Titania sat herself down on the bench, skirt mid thigh, her slytherin tie was loose and her shirt had three buttons on top undone; showing the top of the green and black lace bra she had on. Her boots were studded in case some idiots came towards her and her hands itched to have a smoke. She simply sucked on the lollipop which she always seemed to have in her mouth. You'd never find Titania without one.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Blood, kill, love (Felix) Empty Re: Blood, kill, love (Felix)

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Felix. Who watched her do it. Took a simpler approach. "Reducto" The ground exploded sending student flying "She said leave." he said solemnly as he dropped from his vantage point. He pulled his hood down and glared at them. His clear forcing them to retreat.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Titania looked up, a gracefulness to her movements as her eyes traced the boy who cast the spell. She took the lollipop out of her mouth and tilted her head, her curls falling to the side. Hm..He's cute. Her normal mind told her but the other... Not so much. Hurt him...kill him...watch his blood run along this floor...She then shook the maddening thoughts away and smirked. ''Thanks for that but they were going. They just like to look.'' She smirked with a seductive glaze in her eyes. She stood up and leaned on one leg. ''Titania Calor. Don't need to know your name. Just thought I should tell you the name of the girl you'll never get out of your head.'' She winked and a cheeky smirk formed on her face.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Felix looked at her "Hmm? Did you say something? I know your name, and you don't know mine. And I don't intend to tell you."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Titania couldn't help but growl. Kill him. Her mind screamed out as she glared at him. She knew his name. Luna told her. ''Felix Shadow...I see what Luna means by you. Secretive...'' She mutters with great annoyance. Her thought of him being cute ran out of her mind and he now annoyed her greatly. ''Maybe, just maybe you should learn you're not the only one with ears in this place, you little...'' She growled out, trailing off as her eyes became a green, fiery, soul entering gaze.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Felix turned to her. He raised an eyebrow. "I didn't want to tell you because I knew you knew my name. So why is a beautiful girl like you all alone?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Titania tilted her head. ''How did you know, Felix?'' She asked, her curiousness getting the best of her. ''Ah finally! Someone can see!'' She smirks, cheekily. ''I like being alone. People annoy me.'' She explains. ''Tell me this..why is a handsome guy like you alone?'' She asks with a big smirk and a cheeky wink.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:49 pm

"I hear a lot...And I am alone because I am a psychopath. Most end up dead."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Titania couldn't help but grin madly. ''We're more alike than i thought, Shadow.'' She said gently. She leans against a pillar and puts the lollipop back in her mouth, looking in the corner of her eye at Felix.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:05 pm

"Hows that Miss Calor?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Titania smirked. ''Please..Call me Nia or Titan...or simply Titania. Well we're both insane.'' She replied bluntly, a shadowy gaze formed in her beautiful eyes that locked onto Felix's. A way of showing what she is like. She opened up to him with a simple glance.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:38 pm

"You seem to be able to control it. I can not." he locked eyes with her and tilted his head.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Titania shook her head. ''Felix...'' She purred his name, listening to it roll off her tongue. ''No one controls insanity...It comes out whenever it pleases. There are times where...the thoughts are so horridly beautiful i have to watch the blood fall.'' She muttered, her eyes glazing over at the thought of even Felix's blood on the floor. She licked her lips.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:39 pm

"Don't expect to see mine. I have shed so much I doubt any is left."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:47 am

Titania snapped out of her maddening yet tempting thoughts and chuckled lightly. ''We can always test that out?'' She offers jokingly. ''I do not want to see your blood, Felix as much as it would amuse me.'' She licks her lips again and puts the lollipop back in her mouth.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:44 am

"Feel free to try. I lost the feeling of pain a very long time ago. I don't really remember pain..."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:52 am

Titania stepped forward, closer to Felix and takes his hand before he can even try to react. She turns it in her soft cream like hand so she can trace the lines on the palm of his hand with feather like touches. Staring at his hand, her curls fell in her face framing it making her look elegant but mysterious. ''Pain is something i am no longer accustomed too. Thanks to all the times i've caused myself pain.'' She places a lollipop back in her mouth and keeps on tracing Felix's hand, the creases, the veins that caused Titania's heart to race at the thought of seeing them spill blood. Glancing up at his face, she bit her lip staring into his eyes. She kept on tracing the creases.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:33 am

Felix felt her soft, gentle hands touching his, it felt good. Then his inner psycho kicked off shut the fuck up bitch! nobody cares! LET ME KILL HER! FELIX LET ME FUCKING DO IT, LET ME SPILL HER BLOOD...LET ME SLIT HER FUCKING THROAT! Felix...PLEASE KILL HER. Felix, remember that promise you made. That nobody would get that close...She's fucking holding your arm. SNAP HERS! DO SOMETHING! Felix however, was ignoring it. He sighed inside his head and thought. For once, can I not do as I wish? NO! Why?! Because I am in control. Say goodbye to her. Hmph, really? YES! I WILL SPILL HER BLOOD BOY HAHA! Felix's hand moved involuntary. It gripped her arm and began to tighten like a vice, crushing her arm, a contorted expression on Felix's face showed he was conflicted. But soon, a sinister grin took hold. "I love how you squirm under my grip girl" the psycho said. Then the grip relaxed. "Sorry...I do that...Psycho. Ooo Blood." He looked at a spot where her nails dug in so deep it cut him. "I do bleed, thats cool." He took her arm and gently kissed it before drawing his wand and fixing the damage. "You're bones are weak..."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:41 am

Titania wasn't shocked. She saw the battle flash in his beautiful eyes and she tried to wrench her arm out of his vice like grip but no good. ''I squirm for Felix's grip not the idiotic psycho inside of him. I am not weak.'' She growled out and saw him change back. ''Do not be sorry, Felix...'' She licked her lips at sight of the blood and clenched her eyes shut. Taste....you know you want to. Blood...Pain...Go on, Nia...Must you be so reluctant? YES I MUST! Leave me be...leave me be...leave me be, Titan!. Titania chanted to herself and her eyes snapped open at the feeling of his lips on her arm. She wrenched her arm from his softer grip and looked away hiding the blush that formed. ''My bones are not weak. I am not weak, Shadow. Be sure to remember that.'' She licked her lips again and put the lollipop back in her mouth. She liked the mental side and the 'normal' side. All in all, she liked him but when someone called her weak, she was not one to take it lightly. Before he healed himself, she touched the blood that ran down his arm and pressed it to her lips, not caring how he would react.

Last edited by Titania Calor on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:48 am

Felix tilted his head as he watched her. "I never said you were weak. I said your bones are. Well, weak enough for me to crush that is..." He watched her taste his blood. He didn't do anything but chuckle. "You like blood I see. Why?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:53 am

Titania stares at him, taking in the details of his face with her emerald eyes that pierced one's soul. ''Then i best make sure you do not crush me.'' She says with a wide smirk. She couldn't help but blush at hearing him chuckle. ''Yes i like blood. Blood fascinates me, Shadow...it always tastes good. I do not drink it in large quantities...Only little drops like that one just then.'' She says whilst tracing the blood line softly, not caring if his psycho comes out again. She steps closer towards him, one slow step at a time until she is almost touching his chest with her own. Looking up at him, she smirks.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:57 am

Felix look down at her and smiled. "Hmmm, I make no promises, you never know what could happen." As he said that his hand took hers and he kissed the top of it. He smiled again, looking into her beautiful eyes.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:09 am

Titania raises her eyebrow. ''You say that as if you have ideas, Felix...'' She purrs his name with a wide smirk. Her hand tingled as he kissed it and her mind screamed. Oh no you don't! FELIX MUST DIE, NIA. KILL HIM. Titania growled loudly as he stared into her eyes with his own. She leaned up and then it took over. The psycho grabbed his throat and pulled him down making him look closer at her. ''Nia is a fool to not kill you. I would love to do this but she's a fighter....You're lucky. i'll be back and i'll leave with your blood all over me.'' She growls out and releases Felix. Titania staggered back and rubbed her face. ''I apologize, Felix...Titan likes your blood like i do.'' She explains and tilts her head.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:16 am

Felix really didn't care. He took her hands and pulled her close. He rested his head on hers. "For once,  am wrong, I am glad of that...and maybe I do have ideas..." He really couldn't help it, he kissed her quickly then tensed so if she reacted badly he'd be ready.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 am

Titania frowned as he pulled her close. She felt strange to be close to someone but it felt good as well. ''What kind of ideas, Felix?'' His name rolled off her tongue with ease. She gasped against his lips as he kisses her. She put her hands on his shoulders, feeling how tense he was. ''I will not react badly.'' She reassured him. Leaning up, she kissed him softly.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next