Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Full of lies (Felix, Alex, Luna)

3 posters

Go down

Full of lies (Felix, Alex, Luna) Empty Full of lies (Felix, Alex, Luna)

Post by Aurora Valkyrie Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Aurora held Alex's hand softly as they strolled to the clearing. She smiled up at him and he leans down kissing her forehead. Aurora noticed he was acting weirdly but decided not to question it. He wanted to take her on a walk and it gave her some fresh air from the library. ''Alex...It's been a while since we've been alone.'' She says dreamily and gives him a dazzling smile.

Alex stared at the back of Aurora's head with a evil glint in his eyes. He kept up the lie of him being Alex but he felt his time was short with being Alex. He will soon be known as Jason Tullan once again. He listened to the girl's annoying voice and smiled back quickly before setting her down on the floor. He sat next to her and his knife slipped out of his sleeve. He wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace and smirks. She stares at him confused. ''What is it, Alex? Why are you smirking?'' She asks and Alex/Jason simply chuckled darkly. He pushed the blade into her heart as a a blood curdling scream emits from her stupid lips. He made slashes across her chest, making it look like a beast had attacked her and he covered himself in her blood. He smirked and stared down at her body as if he was crying, sliding the blade back in a hidden compartment.

Luna was walking around the castle when a small pain came from her chest. She looks down to see nothing and then remembers her twin connection. She also remembered that Alex and Aurora were in the forest. She was about to go hunting anyway so she went immediately. She sprinted towards the area, bow and arrow out and saw the back of Alex. She stopped in her tracks and shook her head in disbelief. She lowered her bow and walked closer. ''A-Alex...Please tell me that's not...'' She didn't finish her sentence as she sees the golden hair that belonged to her twin sister. She saw bits of blood drip onto the grass and tears streamed down her cheeks. ''Aurora...no....'' She backed away and her back hit a tree as she stared in disbelief, her body shaking from the tears that wouldn't stop.
Aurora Valkyrie
Aurora Valkyrie

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Full of lies (Felix, Alex, Luna) Empty Re: Full of lies (Felix, Alex, Luna)

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:45 am

Felix was sat high up, in his tree, covered by the shadows. He heard a scream and identified. Aurora. He dropped down to a lower branch to get a better look. He looked below and witnessed the cold blooded murder. He frowned. Then analysed, he was casual about it, therefore not the real Alex, as he seems weak, so who? Blade, new. Sharpened to much, on collision with blunt object, tip will snap. Evidence? Plenty, blade is custom, will leave mark. Paint, new, some will rub off inside wound. Hmmm, interesting, cover up. Beast. Believable, smart. Not too smart to worry about. his inner psycho thought.

He was about's to leave when he heard another. He knew the voice. Luna. He whirled round and watched. He always watched.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:03 am

Luna cried and cried, she walked closer and looked at Aurora. She touched her cheek, pulling it back as the coldness made everything so real. The blood drenched her body and she looked closely at the wounds. Luna felt something off and she looked up to see little amounts of tears roll down Alex's cheeks. ''W-What happened, A-Alex?'' She stuttered as her tears never stopped falling.

Alex heard Luna and let some tears roll down his cheeks to make it believable. She walked close and he breathed in deeply, catching her scent that drew him to her on that dreadful night when he took her innocence. He hid the smirk that wanted to creep on his face and he put on a stutter. ''A-A b-beast...i-i didn't see it...A-attacked A-Aurora..'' Luna sucked in her breath and hugged Alex. ''S-She's in a better place now..'' She whispered in his ear and he pulled out the knife again, trying to get it close to her heart as well. ''Don't call me Alex. Call me...Jason....'' He smirked and she tried to let go but his grip was tight. She wriggled in his arms, tears falling harder. ''No! You died!'' She cried out and wriggled harder. ''No. The real Alex died, sweetcheeks. I was the one that took your sweet innocence and gave you these scars. This time...i will not give you scars. I will give you death and your very own grave.'' He said darkly and went to press in the knife.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 am

Felix watched. Then grew angry. His inner psycho was shouting Kill him! for once him and his inner psycho agreed on something, they felt the same emotion. Rage. He dropped down silently and Landed on one knee. He stood slowly and tapped this boy, Jason. On the shoulder. As he turned he looked shocked. Jason said "Who th-" he was interrupted by Felix lifting him up but the throat. Felix growled. "You like knifes? Look here's mine." He drew a combat knife and he plunged it into his stomach. He let go of Jason and pulled the knife out. He slit his throat and kicked him to the floor. He drew his wand and incinerated him. He put his wand and knife away. He looked at Luna "The Shadows work in strange ways."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:25 am

Luna looked up to see Felix and let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. Alex was lifted in the air and she backed away to see the knife enter his stomach. She simply watched as the blood poured out of his body but most his neck. As Alex's body burned before her eyes, she ran to Felix and wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest as she let herself break down before him. She cried into his chest as the body of her twin sister laid on the floor behind her. ''T-Thank you, Felix....Thank you so much...'' She whispered and kept crying.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:45 am

Felix held her close. He whispered. "I should go. Kronos is coming. You know where to find me. Find the darkest shadows." He let go of her and smiled. He looked behind her to hear snapping wood and footsteps. He nodded that direction and she looked. When she looked back, he was gone.

Kronos came running he felt her fear. He found her quickly and was now only 10m from her. He saw the ashes and the body. He was puzzled but he could feel this darkness was unnatural. He didn't care though. He hugged her and held her close. "Are you okay, what happened baby"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:53 am

Luna nods against his chest and looks to the direction he nodded at. Thank you...She thought to herself and heard Kronos. His arms wrapped around her and she held him close, more tears falling. ''A-Alex...wasn't Alex. He was Jason...The one who made these scars and the one who...raped me a few years ago.'' She admitted and buried her face in his chest, breathing in his scent that calmed her down. ''He...killed Aurora...and then i hugged him. Not knowing who he really was. He tried to kill him but that happened. They're both gone...My sister is gone...oh Kronos. She's dead.'' Her voice cracked as it all became too real. She felt like she was going to faint but she breathed deeply and held onto Kronos like he was a lifeline. ''She's gone...She's really gone...'' She whispers and two black dots formed in her sight and she backed away shaking. ''I'm gonna...just...catch me..'' She whispers and darkness consumed her as she faints.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:06 am

Kronos caught her and scooped her up. He kisses her forehead. "I got you baby...I got you." He walked back to the castle holding her. He felt someone watching, but he ignored it. Luna was his priority. He took her to the common room and sat on the sofa holding her. He held her close and stayed awake until, when ever she did, awoke.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 am

Whilst Luna was unconscious, memories of Aurora and her filled her mind from a very early age to now. Her dead body covered in her blood plagued her mind and she tossed and turned constantly. The dreadful night replayed and she woke up screaming like she did almost every night. She saw Kronos awake and she held her knees to her chest, tears pouring down her cheeks. ''T-thank you...'' She rested her head against Kronos' chest and the tears stopped after a while. Her body was tense and aching like her heart and she began forming up that wall, the one that hid her emotions.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:19 am

Kronos kissed her cheek and cuddled her. "Its fine" he smiled as he held her.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:23 am

Luna holds him close and kisses his cheek. ''Why her? Why my twin?'' She whispered, breaking slowly. She buried her face in his chest and tells herself not to cry.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:24 am

"I don't know my Love. I am just happy he never got you."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:28 am

Luna lets a single tear roll down her cheek. ''He almost did. I felt the knife against my chest....he spoke of...that night and said he was going to give me a grave. I felt so much fear...'' She admits in a soft, tiny voice that sounded like a little girl who just had a nightmare.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:29 am

"But he didn't baby. You were saved."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:30 am

Luna nods, her mind going to Felix. ''Yes i was...'' She said softly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down