Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Night time talk. (Invite only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Night time talk. (Invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Night time talk. (Invite only)

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:01 pm

"You seem to forget they both changed, Luna not as dramatic as Kronos but, yes they are on love."

Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Night time talk. (Invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Night time talk. (Invite only)

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:07 pm

"I have only known Luna as she is now," Vixen pointed out. "You seen to know much about these matters. Due to your nature, as you say?" she asked.

Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:12 pm

"I knew Achilles. He was a good friend. We grew up together, I know more about Kronos than most due to this"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:18 pm

"I see," she said. She pulled her dagger out, not for any other reason than to keep her hands busy and to shift how she was sitting. Placing the tip against one finger, she gently spun the blade between her hands. "You say you know secrets from others. Do you know secrets from me?" she dared.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 pm

"Yes"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:41 pm

At that one word, Vixen's dark eyes grew wide and then narrowed as she stopped spinning her blade. She didn't have many secrets, but she did keep her life and herself guarded. How could he learn things about her? "What do you know, prey tell?" she asked, darkly.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:11 pm

"I know you vanished without a trace one year and came back at the end, hence why you lost all your friends. I also know the reason why you keep you knee close to your chest is because you have a knife in the boot, is because you don't trust me, so you want to be ready to defend yourself. I know you were labelled after a boy attempted to take what was not his, you therefore no longer trust. You don't attempt to make many friends because you know the pain it has brought." He paused. "I know more than you know."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Vixen's eyes darkened and hardened as Felix touched on almost every single thing that helped make her as she was. "How can you know all these things?" she asked through clenched teeth. No one knew all of that. How could they? She didn't speak of them to anyone. There were very who whom she could trust, and Felix was not among them. Even those she trusted didn't know all those things, particularly the things about what happened to her when she was away.... Her temper began to fume as she remembered the pain that boy caused her. Securing her grip on the handle of her blade she asked again, her tone firm, "How do you know all that?!?!"
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:38 pm

"A dagger is good for asking nicely. It does not matter how, its why I wanted to know. I saw somebody hurt, somebody whom did not deserve it. I asked around, discretely of course. Once I knew enough, I acted. The boy whom tried to take what was not his. I taught him a lesson. I beat him then killed him. The other. Had an easier death...The why of it is the important part not how."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Vixen's face went lack as she heard about Felix's actions towards the two boys who had hurt her so badly. The one here at Hogwarts and the one not. Dropping her dark eyes, for the first time since meeting Felix, she tried to wrap her mind around what he had just told her. "They are both gone.... But why? Why did you take their lives?" she asked. Looking to her left, at the ground, she said, "You don't even know me. How did you know I was hurt, that I didn't deserve it?"
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:52 pm

"They both got what they deserved. I didn't need to know you to deal justice. How I knew? You can hide things using words, but involuntary acts give the game away. A look, a twitch, a darting of the eye, I saw innocence and punishment delivered unjustly."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Vixen brought her gaze back to Felix. She didn't know what to say. Vixen had tried so long to keep everything a secret, and here, he went and figured everything out by simply watching her. "Thank you," she said quietly.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:04 pm

"Its okay. Like I said, I know lots of things."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Vixen was still blown away by what she had just heard. Standing, she flipped the dagger in the air so the blade was in her palm. With a fluid one-two step, she threw it and grinned coyly as she heard the solid thunk the blade sinking into a tree made. "How can I repay you, Felix?" she asked looking sideways at him.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:20 pm

"You don't" he smiled at her and pulled the knife out the tree, he threw it upwards and towards vixen so she could catch it.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Vixen's dark eyes locked on her dagger as Felix tossed it back to her. She caught it easily by the handle, and looked at him. "I don't? But to act as you did for someone you didn't know.... Is that your nature, too?" she asked. In her mind, she was thinking about what just happened. She would have normally been all over Felix for even thinking of touching her dagger, and here he had taken it from the tree and given it back to her. And, she did nothing but accept it....
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:06 am

"It is, I help, for no price. Why? Because I have the tools to do it."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Vixen raised her dark eyes to him, "You are an enigma, Felix. Not many would act as you do without expectation of payment in some form."
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Felix smiled. "I do what is right, although my methods my seem strange. I always have a plan."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:18 pm

"Always?" Vixen asked. "So, what is your plan with helping me?" she asked, crossing her arms and allowing her hip to pop to one side as she held her dagger loosely in her fingers.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:22 pm

"Oh that? Simple. I had a feeling we'd meet again. I decided that if I told you something that piss you off, I'd need a counter. However. That. I didn't decide till later. My always having a plan didn't exist when I killed them. Did later thought."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Vixen's eyes narrowed as she heard him explain that he didn't actually have a plan at the time he carried out his actions. "So, what is your plan now as we have met, again?" she asked, slowly tightening her grip on her blade.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:34 pm

"Now? The truth. I am not sure if you know. But you must if we are to be friends. I attacked Marvolo. However. I had reasoning for it. Two, one my own. One was not. My family ordered it, after my mothers death I refuse to lose any more. The second is to help Kronos, because I knew Achilles. So, what I did was attack her when Legion was near. So she was saved by him, allowing his loyalty to be seen, thus improving the trio's bond. I barley harmed her. Shock was main damage. However, it had to look real. Those three need to be close as Kronos has a hard path ahead of him. That is why I did it, not because I am cruel or spite full, or I hate her. I barely know her. Don't breath a word of this to anyone. It is something that must remain silent."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Vixen asked slightly confused. She knew about the attack on Marvolo, but, until that moment, never put two and two together. "You did that to her? To strengthen a bond?" she asked, trying to make sense of what he said. "So, what does that have to do with me? Surely there is more to it than me being your secret keeper...." Vixen stated, a breath of darkness in her words.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:44 pm

"Ahh, but it has much to do with you. A, the first thing I told you most likely stopped you throwing that knife at me. Second, will be revealed when the time is right."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Vixen's dark eyes narrowed. He was good.... What he said did, in fact keep her from throwing her dagger at him or slitting his throat, whichever she felt like doing at the time. But, still... "And you know what this something is, I presume?" she asked, her words beginning to ice over. Seemed like helping for payment to her....
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:58 pm

"Yes, and no. Vaguely. How I know isn't important. What I know is. All I can say is something will happen to Kronos and he needs Legion and Marvolo to help it stop. I need to stop it if necessary. I need to make sure YOU can stop Marvolo killing me for a brief moment with what I told you. Now, you are thinking that I am using what I did as leverage. I am not. It is your choice. I told you because I felt like it. Only during our conversation. I recognized those eyes, and I decided to trust you. Hence my disbarment. It was only at that point did I realise I could tell you without you killing me. I could give you a reason to believe what I am doing is good thing just a unorthodox way of doing it."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next