Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Another One's Close (Molly)

Go down

Another One's Close (Molly) Empty Another One's Close (Molly)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Arthur sat in the common room, tapping the table in front of him with his fingers. It was very early, but he had taken the habit of waking up early, so he'd catch Molly before they left for classes. He didn't want her to be alone, now that she had their other son coming. He already loved that girl so much. He was happy Bill and Charlie were with his uncle Bilius. At least, they could could have some fun until their parents could go to them again. One more year and Arthur would be able to spend more time with all of them. Soon, he'd get Molly to marry him, and they'd be able to live a happy life, in their home. He only had to wait for Percy to come, so he'd be able to get the time to propose.

Back to top Go down

Another One's Close (Molly) Empty Re: Another One's Close (Molly)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Molly made her way down from her dorm room early, like she tended to do. She was always an early riser, and she still was even though she was going to bed exhausted thanks to another pregnancy almost coming to an end. As she entered the Common Room, her eyes fell on Arthur, the father to her twins, Bill and Charlie, and now this new son they were going to name Percy. She smiled happily at him as she walked over to him, one hand on her very swollen belly. "Morning, handsome," she cooed to him as she kissed his cheek. She was happy he was there. It had become a nice routine for them. Molly could always count on him to be there waiting for her in the morning, and now more than ever, she was glad he was there. Being so close to having another baby had her a little nervous.

Last edited by Molly Prewett on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Arthur slowly rose from his chair after Molly pecked his cheek, and bent down to kiss her swollen stomach. "You best come out soon little fella, mommy's getting tired of carrying you around..." he said playfully, before looking up at his love once more. He kissed her forehead softly, before smirking happily at her. "You okay princess? Not too tired?" he asked, clearly worried about her as always. He always wanted to know how she felt. Especially now that she had Percy, after going through the twins. Walking to classes was probably tiring, but Arthur was there for her. Never leaving her side...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Molly smiled as Arthur spoke to the baby, something he generally did every morning. After kissing her forehead and his questions, her smile brightened. "I'm always tired anymore, dear. Seems I can't get caught up on sleep, no matter how early I go to bed. Back is sore today, though," she told him. She didn't want to worry him, but he worried anyways. Molly put her hand in his and smiled. "You getting nervous, daddy?" she smirked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:19 am

Arthur sighed slightly, looking down on Molly. He could only imagine how tired she was. First she went through the twins, and now, she had to handle yet another baby. "Just a little more. Then, you'll be able to rest for days," he said with a smile, squeezing her hand slightly. "I think I'm even more nervous than when Bill and Charlie were coming!" he stated with a mischievous grin. It seemed as if the second time worried Arthur more. He didn't know how much Molly could really resist. Her body could collapse anytime from tiredness. Another reason he made sure to always be next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Molly laughed brightly at the thought of being able to rest for so long. "That sounds wonderful!" she said taking his hands in hers. Looking at him, she noticed that worry seemed to be settling a little harder over him than when they were expecting the twins. "Why does this one worry you more, love? He's just one, after all," she grinned back. Taking a deep breath and letting it out, she was so glad to have him with her. She had been afraid when she first found out about Bill and Charlie. Molly was almost sure that Arthur would just up and leave her to her own devices. How wrong she had been! Arthur was there through everything, and he was here through everything again, now that there is a third addition on the way. Still, she wondered if he might be the one for her. She felt he was, but did he feel the same way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:07 pm

"He's just one..." he said, with a smirk, as his thoughts took over. What would his family think if Molly carried three of his children, and then, simply decided she didn't want to be with him? That was probably what made Arthur still not pop the question. He was afraid their boys were what was strapping Molly to him. He loved her, but didn't want her to live an unhappy life. "He's just one...that comes right after two. You couldn't even rest for a year!" Arthur said once more, chuckling at his last sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Molly smiled and shook her head. "Takes two to tango, Mr. Weasley. You didn't let me rest, either," she said with a smirk. She thought about how good he was with the boys, how good he was with her. Yes, if he asked her to marry him, she would say yes. Molly didn't want to lose him. He meant too much to her. "I love you," she cooed to him, her eyes bright. He wouldn't just leave.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:59 pm

"Well," Arthur started with a smirk. He had to admit he also held fault for Molly being so tired. "...Mrs Weasley, how could I let you rest. How could I let such beautiful thing rest when I could be having it..." He teased her, nibbling on her ear softly before pecking her lips. He called her that name on purpose. Soon, he'd try to do it. He'd try to make her his. He was only waiting for Percy to be born and then, boom. Arthur'd get his happy ending. "I love you more..." he sang out with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Molly laughed and blushed as he toyed with her ear before kissing her. But then, she paused. Looking at him, her eyes filled with questions. She heard him. She heard the name he used when he spoke to her just now. A soft smile touched her lips and then shifted to a playful grin. "Mrs. Weasley, huh? I kind of like the sound of that," she said linking her fingers behind his neck and kissing him gently on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Arthur deepened the kiss, loving how he felt the life of his son inside his girl once more. He couldn't wait to have the rest of the year with Molly. After Percy was born, and Arthur's brother started to take care of him too, he would have some more months of peace and he could enjoy them along with his girl. "You best like it, because you're gonna keep it." he said after breaking the kiss. Yes...Molly Weasley was definitely a nice name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Molly blushed after the deep kiss from her man. The baby kicked gently as she was pressed against Arthur, which made her giggle. "Gonna keep it, am I?" she smirked playfully. She rubbed her nose against his and smiled softly, "I'd like that...." Molly sighed deeply at the thought of yet another day of walking to her classes. "You going to walk me to all my classes again today? What about yours, dear?" she asked. Molly generally asked this each morning, just to see what the plan was for the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Arthur winked down at Molly, as he nuzzled her softly, before smirking at her question. "You know Dumbledore allowed me to take you to classes and even arrive at mine later...My brother was able to convince him!" Arthur said happily, glad he was able to take Molly to classes without worrying about his school year. "C'mon, you're gonna have potions now right? I'll take you to the dungeons!" Arthur smiled, offering his arm to Molly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:12 pm

"Dumbledore is a good man," she said taking his arm. Molly was thankful that Arthur was there for her, and that Dumbledore had agreed to allow him to at least take her to class and pick her up afterwards. "Yup, off to Potions..." Molly said happily. As they started towards the door out, she stooped suddenly, a small gasp exiting her, as a twinged of pain in her back shot through her. Molly closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she waited for the twinge to go away. She had been having these pains on and off throughout the last month or two of this pregnancy. The matron in the Hospital Wing had said that it was due to how the baby was sitting low in her hips. Molly was certain of one thing, she was going to be happy when Percy was born so these little pains would be a thing of the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:01 am

Arthur began to walk towards the door, but stopped as soon as Molly began to feel pain. Even if Percy was close, these little pains that came from time to time always worried Arthur. He was afraid something bad was truly going on, and he wouldn't know how to help. Arthur made sure to stay close to Molly, holding her hand as she waited for the pain to leave her. A fair amount of time later, Arthur brought her hand to his lips, pecking her skin, before looking up at her, "Hun, you okay?" he asked, his tone clearly showing worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:57 am

Molly let out a deep breath and nodded as the pain faded to nothing. She noticed that this one was slightly more intense than the ones she had had before, but nothing to worry about. Yet.... "Yes, love. Yes, I'm fine," she said looking up at him and smiling gently. Reaching up, she kissed Arthur's cheek. "I'll just be happy when Percy is here," Molly said, her eyes bright. She linked her fingers with his and began to head, once again out for class, "Come on. Potions awaits."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down