Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Dark Explanations [Morgan]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Explanations [Morgan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Explanations [Morgan]

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Morgan set her jaw as Sirius' onslaught of words beat her. The look in his eye was just like when she lost him. She dropped her eyes as he told her what she had been saying all along: she was weak. As he left the room, she sighed silently. He was right.... She wasn't strong. She lost Sirius because she wasn't strong enough to keep him. She lost Rabastan because she wasn't strong enough to stand by what he was. And, now.... Now, she was going to lose Remus because she wasn't strong enough to keep him where he belonged. She was destined to be.....alone......

Morgan looked around through her tears and pain as her world broke around her. Her grey-blue eyes fell on a mirror hanging across the room. She walked to it and saw herself: weak, fragile, not worth of someone to stand by her. Morgan took out her wand and quietly shattered the mirror. Taking a piece, she sat and leaned against the wall, setting her wand down. Pulling up her sleeve, Morgan looked at the set of marks she made last year. As tears ran down her cheeks, she took the piece of mirror and sunk it deep into her forearm and drew it up. She winced and fought back a cry as the glass turned red and thick trickles of her blood ran down her arm, dripping steadily onto the floor. Almost immediately her fingers began to tingle as she bled heavily from the wound she created. Morgan set the glass down, and rested her hand in the pool of blood forming next to her. "I'm sorry...." was all she whispered as she rested her chin against her chest and closed her eyes.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Sirius entered the kitchen, pulling open a cabinet. He grabbed hold of James's father's whiskey, pulling the cork apart as the cabinet closed. He swiped a glass of the sink, pouring down some whiskey for himself. Deepening the cork into the bottle again, he put it away, and picked up the glass. He added two blocks of ice, to give it a cool taste, as Sirius chugged it down all in one go.

The glass hit the floor, as Sirius stepped into the living room. The wind took the pieces of the glass away, as the boy stepped closer to Morgan. However, he stopped abruptly, feeling as if she deserved that punishment. But how could he think that? He'd be no better than Remus if he just let her get even more hurt. Sirius grabbed hold of his wand, and walked to Morgan, slipping her body into his arms. He dropped her on the sofa, sending a gust of wind to Morgan's arm, so the blood that poured out was thrown away from the open wound. He pressed her skin together, pointing the tip of his wand at her arm. "Vulnera Sanentur!" he whispered the spell Morgan had used to help him during that terrible night. The wound closed, as Sirius sighed. He set his wand in the table at his right, before jogging to the kitchen.

Sirius came back with a wet rag, rubbing it on Morgan's arm slowly whipping the rest of the blood off, before kissing her healed wound and slowly placing her arm back in the sofa. He grabbed a cover, placing it over her, so she could rest for real. He didn't know if she was unconscious already, but still, it'd help her relax at least when she woke up. Sirius got up and sat in an armchair close by, waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Morgan's eyes opened slowly. Looking around, she wasn't where she remembered herself being. She was on the sofa, under a cover. Sitting up slowly, her head spinning, she placed a hand to her head and spotted Sirius in an armchair near her. Morgan looked away, his words still stinging her. Looking down, she noticed her arm was healed, but how? Gently, she touched the area that would have been cut wide open, and then looked at Sirius, her eyes saying what she couldn't. Had he fixed her after all he had said?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Sirius glanced at Morgan, not bothering to speak. He had saved her, but like the others he helped, he couldn't expect her to thank him after the fight they had before. He was sorry for being as harsh as he had been, but he was tired of not being understood. James was right. And if Sirius hadn't come into the living room earlier, Sirius and James would most likely have to try to kill Remus. Wonderful how one day showed Sirius everything that would become of his life. He should be getting used to greet death from now on. Many more would die, and he couldn't save them all like he saved Morgan...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Morgan saw as he just looked at her. So he had saved her.... "Why'd you do it? Why not just let me be?" she asked, her voice cracking and tears brimming in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:09 pm

"Why should I let you perish? I love you, even if I'm hard on you..." he confessed, taking another huge breath. Morgan should understand Sirius didn't meant what he said, and clearly said it to hurt her. She perhaps was indeed blind, but stupid, she was not...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Morgan took a deep breath and thought about what he said. He surely didn't mean what he had said, but they still hurt. Which was probably what he wanted anyways. "So, then, why did you say all those things, Sirius? Just to be hard on me?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:40 am

"To hurt you..." He said honestly. He had already gotten her worked up enough. Why should he even bother to lie... "You're not as weak as I described. You've held on so far princess...you just need to be even stronger..." he stated, looking down towards the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:48 pm

"To hurt....." Morgan started. She knew it..... "If I'm not as weak as you said, then why did I just try to end it? If I'm strong, as you say, why did I just do......" she began to ramble. Her hard eyes locked on him. "I don't know how to be stronger, Sirius. If what I am isn't good enough, how will I manage to be stronger? What you said it true.... I lost you, I lost Rabastan, and now..... I could lose....." Morgan said quietly, her brow furrowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:02 pm

"You could, but perhaps you won't..." Sirius sighed, trying to lead the conversation away from Remus. "Marvolo was strong too wasn't she? Look at what she ended up doing.." he tried to start to reassure Morgan. He had done the damage, it was his job to fix it. "And she hadn't even lost me yet. I'm strong too...and I tried to do it too..." Sirius continued, extending his arm, opening his fist so Morgan gave him her hand, "It's what you do after trying to end it that makes you stronger..."  he finished, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Morgan saw his extended hand and reached towards it, but hesitated. Finally, she slipped her hand into his. Sirius' words brought some comfort to her. He was right. Marvolo and Sirius had both tried to do what she did, and they were much stronger than she was, or so she felt. Just as he was fortunate that she was nearby to save him, so was she that he was nearby for her.As what could have happened sunk in, silent tears trickled down her cheeks. Wiping them away quickly, she looked away. "I don't know what to do. Sirius," she said looking back at him, "How can I be strong like you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Sirius slowly got up, not letting go of her hand, and went to hug Morgan. He crushed her against him, and breathed deeply. He decided to let her question go without a direct answer, and pulled her up to her feet. "Get ready..." he said brightly, but still not smiling, "You talked to me about this, time to get strong and talk to the other boys!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Morgan welcomed the crushing hug from Sirius. That was something that he and Remus shared. Their hugs and being in their arms made her feel safe and strong. As he pulled her to her feet and told her they were off to see the boys about this topic that she went to him to speak of, her bright eyes widened. She didn't know if she could do this.... "Sirius....they won't understand...." she stammered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:04 pm

"They'll have to..." He said, not letting go of her. He was going to take her to the boys, whatever she wanted or not. The issue would get settled that day, so they could go back to relaxing and preparing for what was to come... "Besides, it's no longer your choice!" he added, and with a pop, took Morgan away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Morgan was about to talk back, but then felt the familiar sensation of apparation take her. Darn you, Sirius Black.... she thought as she closed her eyes, hanging on tightly as he took her to who knows where to confront the boys on this matter....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2