The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Time flies when you've disappeared or changed (Briana)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Time flies when you've disappeared or changed (Briana)

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Briana nodded remembering that Luna was one of the students who seemed rather thrilled with how she ran her classes. At hearing about Belledona's first class, she smirked. "I do hope you got that all ironed out, Belle. How many Quidditch player did you have? I'm guessing all of them...." Briana couldn't believe after all this time, they were still just like they were in school. She missed those days, but was happy that they were done. She was even happier that her path had crossed with her long time friend. Briana had missed her terribly, but now that they were back together, things seemed right once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Belledona shakes her head. ''I couldn't shout at the kid 'cause it's Thane's cousin and Luna's boyfriend's sister. I'd get the kid in trouble and i can't afford to do that when i want to be accepted into the family...and not all of them. Just a few...others are first years who just want to learn. Most of the quidditch players don't think they need to improve. Kids these days, Bri!'' She rolls her eyes and sighs happily now that she had her friend back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:06 pm

"Luna's boyfriend's sister...." Briana murmured thinking. "Oh, Jocelyn! She gave you some flak on the first day?" she mused. "Well, I be she'll come around. I'm actually surprised that several of the Quidditch players showed. I mean, being as they already have the flying skills to get on the team. But, everyone can use improvement in their skills, even when you're a master at something. There is always something to learn," she said with a smile. "Are you having trouble being accepted into Thane's family, Belle?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Belledona nods with a shrug. ''Yeah Jocelyn...She may do.'' She says and then smiles in agreement. ''Very true! They have technique but sometimes that doesn't help...They need to have their skills to the T if they want any chance of winning.'' She says with passion in her voice as the love of flight shines bright in her emerald eyes. ''Not trouble...It's just...i've not really spoken to any of them and if i shouted at Jocelyn then chances of a happy family is pretty slim.'' She sighs and swirls her drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Briana made a face as if to say that her thoughts were true. "Be that as it may, you can't let her just walk all over you either, Belle. I'm sure her family wouldn't appreciate her treating you that way, professor or not," she said with a smile. "Well, seeing as some of the player showed, they must understand the importance of honing their skills. Which players did you have?" she asked, curious to see which ones actually did want to work on their skills versus simply using what they had as enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Belledona nods. ''Thank you, Bri...You've always known what to say!'' She smirks and takes Briana's hand, squeezing it gently. ''That's why they shall not know. I'm letting it slide...for now. If she does it again however the consequences shall be extreme.'' She says sadly. ''Hm...Morgan Prince, Selena Winters, Jocelyn Grimm and Luna Valkyrie. They play as a keeper, beater, chaser and a seeker. I am planning a mini Quidditch game at the end of the term once i see how much people have improved.'' She says thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Briana nodded in agreement to Belledona's plan as she sipped her tea. "One of each position and one from each house. Very nice, Belle! I do hope you will let us come and watch the mini game you plan once the time comes. It could prove interesting with your students up against seasoned Quidditch players," she said excitedly. Briana had heard about all four of the players and their reputations for being quite good at what they did for their teams. A mini game with them and the students would be a great treat for the end of the term.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:51 am

Belledona smirks. ''Of course i will! Perhaps even let people who aren't in my lesson join but alas it's very risky or even let professors join in! The ideas are endless, my dear Bri. My lesson is a relax lesson...all you do is fly and having a  treat at the end for all of their hard work in the other lessons will be lovely.'' She grins as her mind went of on a tangent. ''So these orbs of yours...They simply will hold each of the elements, correct or has my Luna been rattling lies into my head knowing i'd be interested?'' She chuckles lightly and leans on her elbows, eyes filled with interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:48 am

"No, Luna's got it right. But, instead of the elements, they are going to make three globes each of with willl be filled one element, if you will," Briana explained, her blue eyes bright with excitement that at least one of her students found the project interesting. "They will fill one with fire, one with water, and one with light. Luna seems rather interested in this project," she concluded grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:54 am

Belledona listened with interest. ''Sounds amazing! Luna is very interested..Although she kept thinking of ways for it to be used with fighting.'' She pinches the bridge of her nose and chuckles. ''She does love fire so watch over her when it comes to that, will you? She's like her mother when it comes to fire. She'd willingly dance in it if she could!'' She grins brightly. ''I can't wait to see the final part of this project. I'm sure the globes will be magnificent. Hm...You know how Christmas is not far away? Why not a snow globe?'' She suggests as her eyes sparkled brightly as she thinks of Christmas. She was like a little girl when it came to this holiday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 am

"I will be sure to keep a watchful eye on Miss Luna when we get to that lesson. It's not slotted until towards the end of the project as fire is the most unpredictable and should be the most respected of the elements we are working with. Truth be told, I'm hoping to maybe do an extra credit assignment involving snow and these globes. But, not quite sure if the students would like such a thing," Briana mused, looking into her tea and swirling it in the cup. "Mother like daughter, I guess.... Is Luna the only one like Celeste?" she asked returning her brilliant blue eyes to Belledona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:10 am

''Thank you! Wouldn't want to be called into the Hospital wing.'' Belledona laughs. ''I'm sure the students would love it. It would give them a souvenir, if you will, and memory of your lessons.'' She suggests lightly. ''No she isn't. There is Skyla; one of the eldest. Aurora can be like her when it comes to the lovey dovey things. Astra...is more like their father.'' She says with a dark glint in her emerald eyes. As much as she loved the girls, the thought of Nocte brought murderous thoughts into her mind as she remembered what Luna told her about him. ''Luna is the most alike...but she has a little of her father inside of her as much as she refuses to admit it.'' She sighs and takes a delicate sip of her tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:18 am

"You know, you're right....." Briana said, making a mental note to find a way to work a snow globe into the lesson as the holidays were nearly upon them. Listening to Belledona tell about the other girls and how each one seemed to encompass something about Celeste made Briana smile. She missed her and hearing about her passing made her miss her even more. "Astra takes after Nocte, huh? I can actually see a little bit of him in Luna, only a tiny bit, but her likeness to Celeste is almost uncanny, really," she mused looking out the window. She had seen the change in Belledona at the mention of Nocte. Something happened that wasn't to her liking, at all. "What did he do, Belle?" Briana asked carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:32 am

Belledona nods. ''It's probably her air of confidence...'' She says tilting her head. She sighs at Briana's question. ''Next time you see Luna, look at her arms. They're covered in scars, along with her chest, back and legs. All caused by him. The day he was killed, he was going to kill Luna. They screamed at each other...He then told Luna something. He ordered people to kill-'' She swallowed past the lump in her throat. ''He ordered people to kill her...to kill Celeste..because she never gave him a son.'' She explains, looking at the table and tracing the wooden markings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:47 am

Briana's eyes shot to her when she told of the horrors that he subjected Luna to. "How could he honestly blame Celeste for that? She gave him four wonderful daughters! They could have tried again!" Briana stated. She shook her head thinking of poor Celeste. Reaching out, she put her hand gently on Belledona's. "That monster is gone now. Luna and the girls are safe. They have all of us looking out for them, Belle," she cooed comfortingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:52 am

Belledona's eyes lock onto Briana's and breathes deeply. ''Luna took the hit for all of the girls. None of the others are scarred...only she is. Exactly...Skyla healed Luna as best she could but the scars remain.'' She squeezes Briana's hand. ''As long as he never comes back or no harm comes to my girls, then i am happy. I watch over two of them...but the other two have someone looking out for them.'' She sighs and shakes her head. ''Celeste is in a better place...'' She says softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:20 pm

A flicker of blue heat flashed in Briana's eyes at hearing that it was only Luna that Nocte went after. She closed her eyes and breathed a steady breath to calm her. When she opened them, again, they were back to their normal brilliant blue. "The scars will soften in time. It was good that Skyla could heal her as best as she did," Briana said softly. Placing her cup on the table and putting her other hand over their joined ones, she said, "Nocte is gone. If he is dead, as you say, then he is gone for good. The girls or you won't have to worry...." Briana knew that it was possible to bring back the dead, but she couldn't see the ones capable of doing such a thing bringing back a beast such as him. "Who watched over the girls at WolfClaw?" Briana asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Belledona saw the heat in her friends eyes and saw them go back to normal. ''They've been like that for years. Ever since she found him in her second year...He kept hitting the same spot over and over again. Deepening the wound. It will be a while...a very long while.'' She sighs and holds both of Briana's hands. ''I know he is dead. We will still worry...there are other people in this world that have hurt my girls.'' A growl rumbles in the back of her throat. She hears her question. ''All of the elves and i asked most of the professors to keep an eye on them.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Briana nodded and sighed heavily. "Then they are in good hands," she said. Briana knew two of the professors at WolfClaw, one a little more personally than the other, but she knew that they would look after the girls. "My uncle is a professor there, Belle. I will be sure to ask that he take care to watch over them," Briana said with a comforting smile and a gentle squeeze to her friend's hands. She was sure that he would be more than happy to watch out for the two there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top