The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Preparations for A Celebration (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preparations for A Celebration (Invite Only)

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Remus sat on the couch of his home, his boots propped up on the coffee table he smiled at the pictures on the mantle. Swirling photos of he and morgan dancing as she accepted his proposal decorated the fireplace. He still could not believe she was marrying him and he was the luckiest man.

Finishing his cup of coffee he called up stairs "Darling are you ready? our appointment with the baker is in ten minutes"

Remus and Morana:

"There you are my beautiful bird."

"I now pronounce you man and wife."

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preparations for A Celebration (Invite Only)

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Morgan was finishing getting ready for a day set aside for planning. She couldn't believe that she, at 15, was getting ready to marry not just her love, but her best friend. Fall was heavy in the air as she threw on her pale blue seater to go with her blue jeans, and brown boots. Star, her kitten, sat watching her the whole time. Quickly, she pinned up the sides of her blonde hair as Remus called up to her. "On my way..." she called back. Less than a month away...

Morgan glanced at the moving picture of her and Remus as he proposed to her that sat on her vanity and smiled. Kissing her index finger, she touched him and slipped her ring on, the light catching the twinkling diamond. "Star, you hold down the fort," she mused to her, giving her a gentle scratch under her snowy chin. She quickly went down the stairs and picked up her black pea coat. "Ready, love?" she asked, as she put it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:47 pm

"been waiting for you as per usual" he chuckled kissing her on the cheek. Taking her hand he apparated them to London a few blocks from the magical bakery. As they landed on the cobblestone streets he slipped his arm around her waist "I hope you are hungry" he said as they began to walk.

Remus and Morana:

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:53 pm

"Forgive me. Was just lost in thought..." Morgan said as he kissed her cheek. As they 'popped' to London, Morgan held tightly to his hand. Apparation was still something that made her head spin slightly, but it was getting easier. At his comment, she smiled and nodded as they walked. "I am, and I am sure you are as well," she teased. Her parents had informed them that money was no worry when it came to this wedding. Her father might not be thrilled by their union, but he was pleased that such a man had chosen to marry his only daughter, even if he was what he was. Her father knew Remus would love her and protect her as he could not. And that, that was enough for him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:01 pm

"Mother refused to allow me into the kitchen this morning" he grumbled with a chuckle "twilly our elf positively attacked me when i tried to sneak piece toast" they turned the corner and down a alley. As they entered the gloomy area the smells of fresh baked goods filled there sense and like a mirage in the desert a posh building appeared. Holding the door open for his fiance the bakery was alive with activity people were picking up there goods and children were chattering over cookies and cakes. Waitresses bustled around the area with coffees and teas and croissants.

Waving to one of the clerks in charge the woman bustled over "Mr. and Mrs. Lupin! well soon to be" she chuckled "La-La is in the back, follow me!"

The couple followed the portly woman into the back of the shop, they were led into a spacious foyer where a plush love seat sat by a fire. Slipping from his coat as the woman left Remus said "La La is a friend of my grandfather's we've been coming here since I was a boy" he explained "His name is Monsiuer La Beulaux but prefers to be called La La he's rather..eccentric"

Remus and Morana:

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Morgan laughed at hearing that Remus had been banned from the kitchen this morning. "She must have been preparing a surprise for you," she teased. As he held the door for her, her grey-blue eyes met his and she smiled, "Thank you." As the fresh aroma of different baked goods washed over her, her features softened. So many things had been planned already, and this was just one more to add to the completed list.

Walking into the back, Morgan slipped out of her coat and took a seat next to her fiance, slipping her hand into his. "He sounds wonderful. Eccentric? How so?" she asked as they waited for La-La to enter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:21 pm

As he was about to speak a tall beautiful man sashayed into the room, a silken blue suit adorned his wirey frame. Glasses balanced on his nose and his hair was coifed into a curling wave. "Remus!!!" he chuckled as he swooped the young man into a hug and kissed him on both cheeks "La La" he said with a laugh "how are you friend?" "Dismal sweetie, dismal!" he lamented with a pout "So many americans have flocked to the shop, thanksgiving is next week and they ask for just simple pumpkin pies! La la does not do simple!"

The man turned to Morgan with a twinkle in his eye he bowed low his nose practically touching the ground "Madame Morgan! you are a vision! far more beautiful then Remus described!"

Remus and Morana:

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Morgan looked as the quite eccentric man, La-La, entered. He was quite the fellow! As he and Remus exchanged greetings, she understood what Remus had meant. When he put his attention on her, his bow and greeting made her pale cheeks flush pink. Looking at Remus she smiled sweetly. "Surely you are mistaken. Remus tended to exaggerate about such things," she said winking at him. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said to La-La getting up to greet him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:39 pm

La La took her hand and kissed it before pushing them both to seated positions on the love seat, taking a seat in a arm chair a rather frazzled looking waitress pushed a cart into the room with tea and coffee. His elf companion served them as the rambunxious man took out his notepad, licking the tip of his quill he said "do tell me what kind of cakes do you two lovellies enjoy?"

Remus accepted a cup of tea with a bit of milk and said "chocolate, banana..red velvet" the man nodded scribbling as he spoke he pointed his long quill at morgan "and you my lady?"

Remus and Morana:

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Morgan accepted a put of tea straight up and smiled as she answered, "French vanilla, spice, and red velvet, too." Morgan looked as Remus and giggled. She had never really thought about her favorite cakes, and here her love shared a love for one of her personal favorites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Scribbling in his note pad he pulled on his waxed mustache "Is there anything about the two of you that represents your love?"

Remus raised an eyebrow and glanced at his lady "i'm not sure.."

Remus and Morana:

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:14 pm

"Represents our love...." Morgan whispered to herself, thinking. Her grey-blue eyes looked down and then up at Remus. She thought about everything that had happened since she became his. She remembered the white rose he gave her, the sleigh rides, his arms around her, the snow.... "Snow....moon and starlight....a crackling fire...." she spoke softly, almost trance like, her eyes on him. Snapping back to herself, Morgan blinked a few times before asking him, "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:29 pm

"SNOW AND STARLIGHT" he cried leeping to his feet the exhuberent man rushed from the parlor.

Remus sipped his tea calmly obviously used to this behavior "hmm haven't seen him act like this since mum told him she can make a wonderful au mus boús"

Remus and Morana:

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Morgan jumped as La-La exclaimed two of her murmurs and ran from the room. She watched him go and then looked at Remus and chuckled at his calm. She sipped her tea as he explained that is had been quite a while since La-La acted in this manner. "What do you think he is planning?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:38 pm

"its better to just wait then to try to figure it out" he chuckled he cuddled her closely as he raised an eye brow to the sounds of shouts from the kitchen, suddenly the doors burst open and a frazled waiter rushed out with elf in tow led by La-La his coif askew.

"My dears i present to you! a starry winter sky!" he pulled off the cover and a small cake sat on the cart, covered in silver fondant with sparkles around it it seemed to have snow falling from it from no where.

Remus and Morana:

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Morgan cuddled into Remus, but at the sound of shouts from behind the closed doors, she lifted her head and looked. When La-La reentered with a waiter and elf with him, Morgan curiously looked, as if trying to see through the cover to the cake below. As La-La announced the name of the cake and removed the cover, Morgan's jaw went slack. The cake was stunning! It literally was like starlight on a winter's night with gently falling snow.

"It's lovely, La-La!" she said brightly. "Love, what do you think?" she asked, taking his hand and giving it a squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:52 pm

"Its amazing La-La" he said smiling warmly as the baker beamed happily, running he grabbed a knife and slipped the cake onto plates "each slice is a diferent flavor" he said laying out the slices "ladies first! I insist!"

Remus and Morana:

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Morgan set her tea down and picked up a piece of white cake. Taking a bite, she smiled happily. It was the richest French Vanillia cake she had ever tasted, "This is fantastic!" She cut a piece and held the fork out to Remus, for him to taste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Taking a bite he closed his eyes savoring the flavor "that is excellent" he said cutting a piece of the next slice he ate some spice cake and grunted his approval as he served his love a bite.

Remus and Morana:

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Morgan tasted the bite of spice cake. It was good, but not as good as the vanilla cake. Next, she cut a piece of banana cake. She took a taste and offered Remus a bite with a smile. Morgan had never done a cake tasting before, and could now understand why Remus and she were banned from breakfast by his mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:06 am

Remus took a large bite from the banana and nodded "i love banana..." he muttered taking a piece of red velvet he let his eyes close as he enjoyed the taste, offering a piece to Morgan he said "Darling i think red velvet and french vanilla are our winners"

Remus and Morana:

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:45 am

Morgan giggled as Remus took a giant bite of the banana cake and muttered his approval. She made a mental note to remember to make this kind of cake for him when they were husband and wife. Morgan watched his face as he tasted the red velvet next. This was the one cake she was looking forward to tasting. Taking the bite of cake he offered her, her reaction echoed his. When she opened her eyes, she reached up and wiped a small bit of icing from his lips. "I think think you're right. Red velvet and French Vanilla it is," she said, licking her finger and smiling at La-La.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top