Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Not living with a muggle

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not living with a muggle Empty Not living with a muggle

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:18 pm

Avalon had just received a letter from her father, informing her that he mother had died. He hadn't given her any information on how or when she died because he was too busy explaining how he was going gain custody over her. She hadn't seen the man in years, but she hated him more than anyone in her life. She wouldn't dare be under the custody of a muggle, let alone the muggle who hurt her mother. Avalon knew that if there was anyone who could get her out of this, it would be the Gaunt sisters.

She had never formally met the two girls, but she had seen them and heard about them. She walked up to their dorm and knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Not living with a muggle Empty Re: Not living with a muggle

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Marvolo laid on her bed, the charm on her stomach was undone but the second a knock was heard at the door she waved her wand and the glamour hid her pregnancy. Sitting up she pushed her curtains aside and glanced at vixen her eyes narrowed, the girls didn't get many visitors.

"Enter"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Vixen was lounging in her bed, flipping a coin from knuckle to knuckle, an old skill she learned when she was bored. It had been an exceptionally dull day. At the sound of a knock on her and the Gaunt twins' door, she stopped the motion abruptly. She flipped the coin into the air and caught it as she sat up. Looking at Marvolo, she raised a dark eyebrow as company wasn't something that often happened in their room.

As Marvolo called to let whoever it was in, Vixen pulled her legs, that had been hanging over the edge of her bed, up and crossed them. Resting her elbows on her knees, her fingers loosely crossed, she looked at the door.

Vixen's Action:
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Avalon heard a voice tell her to enter, so she did. She saw two girls sitting in the room, on of which she recognized as Marvolo, and the other she did not know. She stood awkwardly for a moment, trying to decide how to phrase her words. "I'm Avalon. Avalon Reynolds. I have a question for you, if you're willing to answer," she said, breaking the silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Marvolo gracefully wrose to her feet, a hand on one hip she eyed the first year "well then it best be good" she said sounding like a typical slytherin Queen. she didn't enjoy disturbances not in her place...

"Lets hear it"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Vixen eyed the new Slytherin. She knew her from the opening feast to be a first year, but her name escaped her. However, that was cleared up when she introduced herself: Avalon. As Marvolo rose to meet her and spoke like the Slytherin Queen she was, Vixen smirked. Marvolo was being Marvolo. She had the same air of royalty about her when they first met. The question must be a good one if she came seeking answers from Marvolo.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Avalon sighed, reflecting on the whole story. She tried to think of a way to put it shortly. "My father, he's a muggle, and my mother has just passed away. I received an owl this morning telling me that he would be gaining custody of me. I was wondering if you had any idea how I could get out of this?" she said. She thought it was pretty straight and to the point, so there wasn't any misunderstanding it. She stood silently and waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Her eyes narrowed and she tried not to laugh this little girl was asking for a way out? But living with a muggle "So your a half blood" she said shooting a glance at Vixen there eyes met for a second, lately it had just come out that voldemort was accepting half bloods into the fold none of the pure breds were too pleased.

"Where do your loyalties lie"

The coming war was no secret it was in the papers and every student spoke oif it.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:01 pm

"Think before you speak, Avalon. Think carefully..." Vixen said simply, her dark eyes meeting Marvolo's. It wasn't unheard of for Slytherins to chose the side opposite the Dark Lord, but by picking that side, there would be little that Marvolo or Vixen, or anyone on their side for that matter, would be able to do to help. Vixen unfolded her legs and unlinked her fingers. Placing her feet on the ground and hands flat on the bed beside her, she leaned forward slightly, waiting for the girl's answer.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Avalon had no doubt in which side she would be one in the inevitable war. She wasn't one to give in to peer pressure, but it didn't matter because she knew the girls would like what were about to hear. "My loyalties lie with my mother, and therefore lie with the Dark Lord as well," she said. She hadn't made anything official, but she had never considered any other path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:13 pm

"loyalties to a corpse don't matter now do they?" she asked her tone was icy her startling blue eyes were leveled on the girl's dark ones. She looked so innocent, something marvolo had never looked. "Speak your mind girl," she said sitting on the edge of Vixen's bed and crossing her legs under her body "tell me how your mind works"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Vixen stopped the grin that was forming at Marvolo's request of the girl. She agreed with her. For all they knew this young one was only saying what she knew she needed to in order to get their help. Marvolo had to be sure that she was really on their side. As her friend sat on her bed, she noticed, even though she had charmed her swollen belly to appear normal, Marvolo still sat as if she was expecting. However, no one would notice if they didn't know what to look for. Vixen didn't draw attention to her. Instead she kept her dark eyes locked on Avalon.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Avalon tilted her head a bit. "How my mind works?" she said. She wasn't exactly sure what she was looking for, but she put together an answer anyway. "Well, my father left my mother when I was young, and he hurt her more than I had ever seen her hurt before. I was forced to watch my mother fall apart with no hope of ever putting herself together because his stupid muggle mind could resist another women. I would kill the man if I could," she said. She took a moment to think so she would start on an endless rant that no one wanted to listen to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:39 pm

"Bastard....." Vixen growled as she got up from the bed and moved to lean against the wall next to her bed. Just hearing about a Muggle harming a magical person angered her. Then to have the balls to say that Avalon was going to live with him after just leaving her. The nerve of some people.... Vixen the coin she had tucked in her pocket and began the rolling motion again to help calm herself.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Marvolo nodded slowly "Do you know who my uncle is? he is the dark lord" she said "was your mother loyal to him?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Avalon nodded. "She was," she said. Her mother's beliefs and loyalties were no secret to Avalon, so there was no question about it. She understood Morvolo's hesitancy, as there were many people out there that were not to be trusted, but Avalon wasn't one of those people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:50 pm

"you do know what coming to me entails?" she said skeptical of the eleven year old "it involves being one of us"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Vixen smiled at hearing that Avalon was indeed someone who followed the Dark Lord. That made things much easier in one sense. Her dark eyes traveled from Marvolo to Avalon as Marvolo put it on the line.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:03 am

Avalon smirked a little. "I understand," she said. "completely." This had been the main reason she had come to them in the first place. It was obvious where their loyalties were, and she hoped they would be willing to help Avalon because of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:05 am

"What are you willing to do to prove this willingness" she stated simply
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:23 am

Avalon was starting to get a little irritated. She understood a little hesitation, but she thought she had made it pretty clear that they were all on the same side. However, this was probably her only chance at not living with her father, so she pushed her anger aside. "Anything that you see fit," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:34 am

"Anything?" Vixen asked, a serious look on her face. "I know you said you would kill him, but if you were told to as proof, would you be able to?" she asked stepping towards her, arms crossed. She remembered when she got her own mark. Simply being an old friend to Marvolo and Morana, one who stood by them through anything, one who willingly brought punishment to those who sought to hurt either of them. Joining them wasn't something to be taken super lightly, nor was it just freely given.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:02 am

Avalon hadn't been joking, and she had no problem with the morality of killing him. It was the strategy that would get her stuck. She came to the conclusion that even if they did ask her to do it, she could probably pull it off, so she looked up and said, "Absolutely." She had not ruled out the possibility of killing her father, though she didn't find it necessary. There were plenty of other ways she could prove her loyalty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:21 am

Marvolo chuckled darkly at her willingness to please "well well" she said softly "you want this really badly dont you?"

"Sylvia, the girl in ravenclaw your besties with, she's a mudblood isn't she?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:27 am

Avalon tilted head, confused. She and Sylvia had been pretty close, but as far as Avalon knew, she wasn't mudblood. "Slyvia? You must be mistaken. She couldn't be...mudblood," she said. She had looked down on them just as her mother had. She hadn't actually discussed blood status with Sylvia, but she just assumed...It sickened Avalon to think that she had been deceived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next