The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
About The Page
RPG-D
Distant Fantasies

Top RP Sites

Important links!

- Canon Characters

- Death Report

- Change your name

Informational links:

- Site Plot

- About Schools

Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

She's Mine But I'll Cover You (Marauders)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: She's Mine But I'll Cover You (Marauders)

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm

He looked at them each in turn trying not to cry "I loved you before I loved Lily. Sirius loved you before he loved Mira. We wouldn't forget...ever. We turned into Animagi because of you. Because we loved you so much, we couldn't allow you to be alone in the forest....we never go out to the forest together anymore...because you decided to do that. How do you think we all felt about it...when we learned you'd prefer taking Morgan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:24 pm

"You stopped before I found morgan" he said tearfully "i thought you didn't want me anymore..."

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:35 am

"We stopped, because we had things to do Remus. We've been slowly fixing Sirius's life. But it's not like you ever asked us to go with you again. We would've gone with you...always." James said yet again, and hushed Sirius as he was about to talk. "We love you, and that's why we haven't done anything yet, and won't do, as long as you stay with the ones that truly love you...and that includes Morgan, because, you know her side will always remain the same..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:42 am

Remus didn't know how to respond...how could they make a pact to kill him...

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile http://tiesthatbind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:02 am

"You don't need to understand, in fact, I don't expect you to. But understand that, by being around Morana, you're not letting us be sure of your side...then, you did that to Peter. You want us to know you're staying with us...yet, this is what you do..." James shook his head, walking back to his bed. "Not to mention you let Sirius get stabbed!!!" Peter spat, as Sirius hushed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:26 pm

"Morana's a good person...under it all..." he knew defending his best friend was useless to his brothers "I'm a wolf for gods sake i'll flip out on occasion" he griped running a hand through his hair.

Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:13 pm

"A good person?" Peter asked, walking to Sirius. He pointed at his chest, as the scars laid there. "Do these scars indicate that a good fucking person made them?" He spat. "Peter, c'mon, no getting hostile." Sirius said, tracing his scars. "In a way, I understand why she made them..." James cut him off, "You also understand no normal SANE person would do that to another human being correct?" He asked, as Sirius nodded. "Never said I thought she was normal brother. She's good to the selective people she likes..." he cast his gaze at Remus, "We're afraid you are gonna become like her. Turning into something you've never been...You didn't change because of us, but you'll change because of her..." he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm on Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:55 pm

"She trusts us" he said "the wolf and I...she understands us doesn't see us any different whereas you've all seen me as a beast from time to time " he got to his feet and leaned on the window sill sighing heavily "i dont want to be torn between the people I love"

Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:10 am

"You let her stab me....

"You abandoned me...

"You just hurt me..."

Sirius, James and Peter said. They had seen him as a beast, because Remus had given them reasons to. "Well, let me ask you this, if one person you love is on one side, and then five people you love are on another side, who'd you pick? I was forced to make that decision as well. I had Marvolo on one side, and you all on the other one. I didn't turn my back on you, and I still talk to her...I just know once the war begins, I am gonna stand with James, Peter, Lily....Morgan. Frank. Arthur. Crimson. Logan. Ted. Selena....and Mira. I love all of them. Why should I stay with one person who loves me, if there are eleven that love me on the other side. Just think about how many others love you...the ones that are with Morana." James turned around on his bed, as Peter went back to his. Sirius still stood, but not long after, sat down on his own bed, looking at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top